NEW MOON MISSION

Marketcap below 1M, get in now!

Nah. It will bleed out because there's no product.

You must've set your rocket upside down.

There will be Q1 2018.
Got in at ICO and plan to short this.

Kyber has no product either

yet. there is no product yet
if there is you will have missed the rocket :>

Retard. Barely any shitcoins have a product you stupid fuck. At least this has one in the pipeline, and a Dev who will get shit done

Kyber has something even better, it has vitalik

Yes, but Kyber doesn't have an anonymous team. It also has money skelly.

You're the idiot. Why do you think your shitcoin is under ICO price? Anyhow who bought into the ICO is a braindead fuck.

*Anyone

>Rolling dice on the blockchain

And people actually think we aren't in the late stages of the bubble

well it'll pump sooner or later. just be ready to dump when it does.

This.

Gambling coin with very low market cap. It'll balloon quick when it happens so sell quick when it does.

>be me
>used to roll dices on freebitco.in to waste time 2-3 years ago
>found out moments ago that people gambling is a sign of a bubble

So by now I must be in a fucking blob or something.

Nice argument. Go and read the whitepaper, something a lot of ICOs dont even have. Then go try the demo on the website. Then go buy more dogecoin, dribble onto your chin some more and leave the gains to those of us who know what they're doing.

hahaha this shitcoin is useless lmao

kek. How is having a whitepaper anything amazing?
What a joke. You fell for a meme.

>Then go try the demo on the website.
The demo has NOTHING to do with the product, except for possibly the interface. It's not not even anything impressive (it's a web app ffs), and certainly not worth the +$1MM raised.

>Then go buy more dogecoin, dribble onto your chin some more and leave the gains to those of us who know what they're doing.
Great argument. You're at a loss if you bought into the ICO, deal with it. Don't mention some crappy shitcoins that I wouldn't buy either.

Moon mission ready..

You are incredibly dense. If you had even the slightest bit of intellect you would realise that for a project that is so simple, with such clearly laid out ambitions and garnering such little funding from its ICO this is a goldmine. Just have a look at other gambling ICOs and the success they have enjoyed. Not worth 1MM? LMAO. So Chain link, Kyber etc are worth tens of millions just because money skelly said hello to their head developer? They don't even have demos AT ALL. This is a project in its absolute infancy, what you expect a finished product right away?
Go bury your head in sand.

Shhhh. We aren't done accumulating. This can't moon until guggar gets his coins back.

There's no point in shilling this until there's a product on the blockchain. Everyone who wanted to get in got in, so we're holding until Q1 2018.

Don't compare those project to Ebet.
You're as delusional as it gets.
sage

Should I compare thee to a summer's fag?

Nah it's under ICO price (with literally 10 ETH volume) because people bought the bonus and sold on market entry. Now the volume is completely dead because normal people aren't selling and waiting for the product expansion.

There is your explanation. Take it as it is. I have 20 ETH in this.