African Hebrews

Were Jews Black?

>known as the Nubian Dynasty or the Kushite Empire, was the last dynasty of the Third Intermediate Period that occurred after the Nubian invasion of Ancient Egypt.
>were Semitic-speaking cattle nomads in the Levant from the late Bronze Age to the Early Iron Age or the Third Intermediate Period of Egypt. They were organized in clans
>Scholars link the Israelites and YHWH with the Shasu
>The Shasu that later settled in the hills became known as Israelites because they settled in the territory of Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Semien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, about the same as sephardi jews and stereotypical/semitic looking ashkenazi. See samaritans for an example, as they are ancient jewish + assyrian stock and strictly forbid intermarriage and conversion (have recently decided to accept jewish converts due to their tiny numbers but no jews have converted yet). They range from looking literally like western or eastern europeans to brown, but the brown ones look like poo in loos rather then arabs. Their genetics have been tested pretty much entirely since there's only 800 of them and they're israelite + assyrian

duh

DAS RITE

They Were E1bulls and the Samaritan Cohanim still are

E-brews were Africans

shasu were not black

So then Jews are not black, at least originally

no. Samaritans are usually white

Only the lower class ones who are descended from the Canaanites just like the Jews. The actual Hebrews (aka the Samaritan Cohanim) are brown and carry the Haplogroup E-M78 like their North African brethren.

do you have any pics that show the samaritan cohenim are brown? also do they even have a cohenim caste or are you just referring to the ones with the same genes? Remember we're only talking about 750 people

This is dumb.

No, a middle-eastern people. Generally brown-eyed and dark-haired, with a range of olive to light brown skin tones, high-bridged noses, tendency toward curly hair blah blah blah...

Afrocentrists, and it seems black people in general, are obsessed with middle-eastern history and civilization, and want to connect themselves to them in anyway imaginable.

Genetics isn't dumb, it is cold and ruthless towards larpers and loving towards the pure races.

If you are a not an E1b1bull, you can only blame your mother for marrying the wrong guy.

WE

>Afrocentrists, and it seems black people in general, are obsessed with middle-eastern history and civilization, and want to connect themselves to them in anyway imaginable.

they claim the middle east is in africa, yes knowing full well the geography/map. To them ancient middle easterners couldnt have been white or even brown, but of course they are now because cave crackas livin' in tha caucasus mounans wid dey dogs in shiet invaded and replaced everybody

but thats wrong you retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Semien

Imagine being so ashamed of who you are that you have to make up a history

You would too if your entire history was made of entirely of shit flingers, enslavement, and rape babies.

Why do you think Dominican bashes Germanics so bad?

I'm not saying genetics is dumb, I'm saying your theory is dumb.

Samaritans are an olive-skinned people, and they look like what they are - MENA. They aren't lily-white, if that's what your ant pic is meant to suggest.

>your theory is dumb.

It's not a theory but a fact

Ancient Canaanites were J1 and J2 like Jews and lowclass Samaritans, while Cohanim who weren't allowed to racemix are purely E1b1b

And it's even more obvious when you compare the Hebrews, the Canaanites, and the Jews

Hebrews
>Warlike
>Pastoral & Agricultural people
>Tribal-minded

Canaanites
>Cowardly
>Urban people
>Merchant-minded
>Mongrels
>J1 & J2 haplogroups

Jews
>Cowardly
>Ubran people
>Merchant-minded
>Mongrels
>J1 & J2 haplogroups

I have more pics if you want. A lot of them don't look olive to me, but about the same as the average central/eastern/western european skin tone. Having said that you can be olive and pale as fuck, you would just have an ashy / greyish or sallow hue to your skin. It happens to most southern euros when they don't get enough sun.

They're not lily white obviously, but who is apart from some gingers and a minority of irish and scots

when most people say olive skinned they're referring to something browner then this (aside from maybe the guy on the far right). Its striking how much they look like stereotypical ashkenazi and sephardi. Even sephardi tend to have more mediterranean faces then this

*upper far right, mono brow kid with the book open in his lap

for contrast, brown guy in the middle, but he looks more poojeet to me then arab. I wonder do the brown ones inherit their features from assyrians or ancient jews? ditto for the white ones? its seriously odd how white some of them look, as if they could be brits

forgot the pic, pic related. There's only 750 of them currently and their genes have been tested, no european ancestry. I'm guessing their white features come from the time when the fertile crescent was forested, and more northern origins somewhere up around lebanon, syria and anatolia. Still weird though

They're definitely an olive-skinned people, and their facial features are incredibly near-eastern. I live in Britain and they definitely do not look like ethnic Brits. Even dark Brits.

A few samaritans have red hair and are paler, but generally they look Levantine.

but there's a white guy in your image who could easily pass for a brit

and one here
all of them look ashkenazi

lots of white looking people in this pic

I have a theory. These western european samaritans are possibly descended from crusaders or some other europeans who somehow became samaritans. Is there anyway we can find out if this is true? Could this have escaped the attention of the genetic studies? Or alternativley, if they are ashkenazi jewish converts? because samaritans have recently decided to accept jewish converts because theyre almost extinct

>These western european samaritans
*western european LOOKING samaritans

Imagine being so mentally inferior to others that you claim your people at random inter-voles aren't your race until they are your race then there not your race, then they are, then there not, then they are, then there not, then they are, then there not, then they are, then there not...

How many times have whites considered other whites "not white" now?

>all of them look ashkenazi
kys khazar

White and black arent real things. I used 'black' here in this thread because we already know that Jewish origins can be traced to Africa, but my thought was if they were on par with Ethiopians or Nubians perhaps.

Its my fault really, I should have known saying Jew And Black in the same topic would bring out the worst of the worst.

I do appreciate all those providing actual sources and are taking this thread seriously, thanks.

she doesn't look ashkenazi, she looks like any other blond white girl

You can pretend to be brown as much as you want, but after we're done with wh*tes you're next, blondboi

How can someone look so much like a nazi and a jew at the same time?

High IQ people acknowledge that Judaism/Torahism is the best religion, so they put aside their shame(from larping) and roleplay as Jews/Hebrew, or take the best from it to create their own movements(Nordicism, Islam, and so on). Moses was truly genius.

>this is what scribes actually believe

WE WUZ JEWS N SHOAHT