First Crusade Magazine

Last year my high school (inb4 autism about my age, I'm in grade 12) had a project where we made magazines about the first crusade. I figured some of you guys might be interested in it, specifically for tearing it apart for inaccuracies, so here's a link. I did the Antioch shit. drive.google.com/a/myndrs.com/file/d/0B0xYNfN07VkueFpoMkZJblQ4YVU/view?usp=sharing
(pic related is the front page)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1vaMW0QJGpgYgD9CfJZfQZL-cCEAHBnwU/view?usp=sharing
youtu.be/zvqeii_U2ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dim cunt reddit cunt

Looks like we can't view the file without requesting permission

Cover looks pretty cool

We can't view it, but I am definitely interested if you could make it viewable or upload it somewhere else.

Damnit, here I moved it to my personal instead of my school email
drive.google.com/file/d/1vaMW0QJGpgYgD9CfJZfQZL-cCEAHBnwU/view?usp=sharing
I've been on Veeky Forums since I was 13 or something, fuck reddit

GET BACK INJ THERE!!! 13 OLD!!!

Obviously I didn't read all of it in that time but in the parts that I did read the information was solid and pretty thorough, although obviously biased and written entirely from the perspective of the crusaders, which I guess was intentional given the magazine theme. Also it could've done with more maps to put each section into context and the sections were very disjointed with no proper transition between them, although I suppose this comes from having different people do each section. Also >meme page.

What mark did you get for it and what was the feedback like?

We ended up with a 159.5/160, the teacher is tough and took .5 off because in the Q&A with Pope Urban II the writer said Thou Shall Not Steal was the 6th commandment. We also did a Rap between Bohemond and Raymond which was kinda cringey but here it is anyway youtu.be/zvqeii_U2ow
We tried to show the views of Muslims and Jews on pages 62-63 (slide 32 of the PDF) in a letters to the editor section but it was only a few paragraphs and not very comprehensive.

Looks like something i would mistake for PC gamer around the time M2TW: Kingdoms were announced.

Hello honkey.

Your ad gave me a good grin. Well done OP. I think the Meme page was overdone, but the rest of the magazine made up for it well

You're gonna excel in your history courses at college, man. You should feel good about the work you did.

>this whole thread
>youtu.be/zvqeii_U2ow

Daft cunt gave you .5 off? You clearly exceeded all expectations of this project.

At least do some basic spell checking, jesus

He's one of those teachers who refuses to give a 100% because it's against his values or something, I figure that if we fixed the commandment thing he would've found another reason to screw us

Lelievre-tier

Yeah that was the style we went for, our layout guy based the design and aesthetic around PCGamer

wow ya'll got a lot of mileage out of that cover image didn't ya? It's a good cover, mind you.

Yeah we used it a lot. One thing that triggered my OCD was that the Crusader on the cover's weapon is in front of the title but behind the header

Not bad, I’ll give you A+ if I'm your teacher.