Do you Veeky Forumsness men fly business class with your hard earned crypto gains...

Do you Veeky Forumsness men fly business class with your hard earned crypto gains? There is no better feeling than flying business class and knowing that you made it.

My anxiety regarding the cups and wine glass falling over would completely ruin any enjoyment from that meal being on a fucking plane.

Never used plane, I'm scared of dying in it and they don't allow you to have your own parachute on board

>Never used plane, I'm scared of dying in it and they don't allow you to have your own parachute on board

Fucking pussy.

I fly coach because I'm not a pretentious fuck.... UNLESS it's emirates... because if you ask for coach on emirates, they take you out back and put you to work making the next UAE buildings.

Use airline and credit card miles if you want to fly first class. Never real money.

Seriously though, get Global Entry. Your life will never be the same. Some of the perks reset every year though.

>Spending thousands of dollars to have more leg room for a few hours

>we have no reason to fly outside the country
>first class on domestic flights is a joke

>flying
enjoy your radiaition idiot

there is a better feeling and its not having to fly at all

Is it that much faster? I've had the free credit to apply for years and have never bothered.

The lounge service is amazing, when available. My bags got lost and arrived via FedEx Critical courier at the restaurant I was dining in. My only gripe is that every year the whole system resets and we have to start all over again.

This.

The business lounge is definitely worth especially the Lufthansa business lounge in frankfurt. With Business class they don't treat you like a fucking peasant.

Harden up you entitled faggot.

You're probably a filthy poorfag, because we -the anons with 5M>+- never fly more luxurious than first class. The only thing you can desire is some extra legspace, the rest is fucking bullshit.

Enjoy spending €/$5K on a 12h trip just to be comfortable.

Don't be a tard, I'd rather gamble the money on another shitcoin pnd than bay the first class price. Veeky Forumsness men with real class fly coach

exactly this.

>Don't be a tard, I'd rather gamble the money on another shitcoin pnd than bay the first class price. Veeky Forumsness men with real class fly coach

you are statistically more likely to die in a car crash than an airplane accident

Referring to Global Entry, not business/first. I'm all about business/first through CC churning.

I will always fly coach on a short-medium length flight.

But I flew LAX to Guangzhou (16 hr trip) about a year ago coach and it was terrible. Not being able to sleep in a plane that was dark for 90% of the trip was brutal. Next time I'll probably book business class with a Dark net travel agent for the about same price I paid to sit in coach.

I bet you fags are too autistic in order to fly with business class. You probably only fly with some shit-tier airline like Ryanair or EasyJet because your neetbux can only afford you to fly them.

Plebs like you fly premium classes to feel wealthy because you aren't.

>Plebs like you fly premium classes to feel wealthy because you aren't.

Yea I bet all millionaires fly coach with EasyJet. I have met several millionaires in Business lounges at the Airport. LMAO AT YOUR LIFE .

>Bloo bloo they treat me like a peasant in coach.

Even if you do make it, with your attitude to money it'll be all pissed away in a generation or two.

Rumor has it that if turbulence knocks your drink over the attendants give you a blowjob

Just stop it. You are embarrassing yourself pleb.

Says the faggot who has to pay triple because he's a precious soft cock.
Not going to make it, champ.

>Says the faggot who has to pay triple because he's a precious soft cock.
>Not going to make it, champ.

Exectuvite Chairman on Oneworld so I get free upgrades, never paid for First Class in my life. Btw OP, pic related isn't Business Class, Buisiness Class is shit. Like Premium econ for slightly more affluent folks.

United business is basically economy plus. I hate this company so much

If i was flying internationally I would just fly coach but spend the extra to get a direct flight so I don't have to switch to 2 connecting flights that are 12 hours apart. Idk how people do that shit that is literally hell on Earth all to save a few bucks.

>book business class with a Dark net travel agent for the about same price I paid to sit in coach.
Wait wut

How does that work

I flew first a few times, then I realized business is better over all.

This is why I don't use cars either

redpill me on flying anything better than economy guys
I flew economy emirates from London to Manila changing in Dubai. It was hell and I never want to do it again. Cramped seats, unable to sleep, aching back and legs, and having elbows touching someone next to me. and having to get people to move to go to the toilet. (or just holding it in because I'm a fucking autist)

What is the cheapest thing better than that? Business class? How much more expensive than economy is it typically?

also as an autist will you get flight attendants bugging you offering stuff, at least in economy I can keep my eyes closed and be ignored

I do UK to Japan once or twice a year. Economy is about £700. Business is normally around £2000

I can't justify paying that. Fuck them and knowing my luck I would pay it and the fucker would go down

Usually on continental flights, business is first class, just more leg room, comfier seats, I guess more entertainment options for continental flights anyway.

First class on some carriers like Emirates like that is listed on the OP's pic, Lufthansa, Korean Airlines it is like having a miniature hotel room. Better food, better rest, better everything.

I usually just fly business now and upgrade to first class whenever I am on a long flight.

The flight attendants are on demand on first/business.

thanks

>Business is normally around £2000
maybe I'll do it once to see what it's like anyway

does business class ever include lounge access and stuff, priority boarding, or is that a separate thing?

>Yea I bet all millionaires fly coach with EasyJet. I have met several millionaires in Business lounges at the Airport. LMAO AT YOUR LIFE .
So you figured out someone's net worth after small talk in a business lounge. L A R P

Yes, usually business class lounges are the the same lounge as the first class lounges.

If you are a burger like me and have to through TSA lines, business class allows you to go through their "premium" line.

>If you are a burger like me and have to through TSA lines, business class allows you to go through their "premium" line.
Pre-check? That cost like 70 bucks for five years

Recently flew in Singapore Suites, business class is for plebs

>gourmet meal in business class
>cant taste shit anyway cause altitude

arabs sure love gold paint and wood paneling don't they?

Economy on air newzealand is equivalent to business on any other airliner

No, I like my money.

That shit costs like 29k, no ? How rich are you user

>Believes anecdotes on Veeky Forums

serious question. Are the stewardesses whores in first class international? Will they at least give you a hj?

My advice is : if you are poor that you can only afford coach, then don't fly at all. Why does everyone nowadays need to fly somewhere or take a vacation? It's such a fucking waste on ressources. Why not just stay in your country. Fuck Globalism

>serious question. Are the stewardesses whores in first class international? Will they at least give you a hj?
They will treat you like a king and shower you with drinks/food, but they will not fuck you.

not even a hj in the bathroom?

No

Wasnt there à leak recently of some airliner I don't remember the name but the pilots had sex with the stewardesses and the passagers also fucked them. They taped it on video
So it seems to happen

Have fun getting sued for sexual harassment

>but they will not fuck you.

Speak for yourself. Last week I showed one of the stewardesses in a Lufthansa business class my blockfolio and she gave her number. We later fucked like rabbits in her hotel.

>women
>knowing or caring about crypto
It was real in my mind

same. I e-skate.

This guy fucks.

lmao at not owning your own personal 747 or A380.

>He doesn't own his a private airport and flies on his private jets

lmao look at all these poorfags

They're like 500 million each. Only billionaires can afford one

What are the criteria to get your application accepted?

I've heard that private jeta aren't that safe compared to these big commercial ones. The commercial ones go through strict safety checks. Is there any truth to that?

nah but i actually did tho

You stupid peasant. You will never realise how it is to fly first/business class. Pic related is me sitting in an Emirate First class cabin 4 months ago.

>No timestamp
git gud

fucking, your point is? Like are you not a baller? How else would you fit a Jacuzzi in a plane

Is your name Henry cavill

Dark net travel agent? There is such a thing?! What's the scoop?

>everything still looks like its made of cheap plastic

>jacuzzi
American white thrash thing from the 90s. Get some class, you pleb and clean your trailer

Doesn't exist. He is such just daydreaming

That's cause it's just a shitty pic. Here's a better one

>airplane
>weight
What did you want, mahogany? Millionaires != billionaires.

I'm sorry but how else would you get nice and warmed up for the orgy that is sure to follow afterwards. Veeky Forums always shooting for the moon, when you should be wanting Mars.

Also you fucking uneducated pleb, Jacuzzis are not a 90s thing.

Modern hammams > jacuzzi

>hammams
Yeah okay Ahmed. Suuuure.

But I'm black, not Arab

shieeeeeeeeeeeeet

weight only matters if you want to save fuel

Speaking of business class, Turkish air has surprisingly hot stewardesses though not as hot as Korean air

kys

this is how I Roll

That is kind of bull shit they don't let you carry one on. Its noe like they have one available for you if they fuck up.

Get yourself a real German car

how the fuck would you use a parachute on a commercial flight genius

Na I got my shit COMPD

It doesn't even work, you are at -30 degrees that high. You'll be a frozen corpse drifting down even if have a parachute

battle stations of Veeky Forums??

pic related.... its mine

Fuck off nigger

No because everytime my owner (wageslav btw) sends me to chinkland i dont pay a shit, only pretentious fags fly business class on purpose on a normal trip

Jesus that sucks, what do you do? Air china business is pretty nice. I hope you don't fly united economy to fucking china. Not sleeping + shitty food would make me want to kill my self

Paid for via stolen cc or similar according to my research. So technically fraudulent

>Paying more for the same service

How do you think I got rich, user?

parachute won't do any good at 60k ft 400mph