ChainLink new high

Hey Veeky Forums.

ChainLink is going to break and set a new all time high this weekend. When Santa comes it will have 10x its current value.

Hoho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>10x its current value
I'm all in in this but that's just retarded

This will be like ethereum. Trust me i'm an investor

Yeah. It's going to be 100x or a dump to below ICO. Link is a heaven or hell proposition.

are we to anticipate a dip/correction soon? im wanting to buy more but not at this price

It shouldnt dip anything significant until it has set a new high. Maybe in the range of 15-20k satoshi it will have a pullback but u might not get it cheaper than it is right now. Just my guess. This is going to grow quicker than other coins. Hype factor and its not reached major exchanges yet.

its reaching back to 10900 the point right before it dipped to 10k really hope it hits that low

thread theme:
youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk

Every time i blink a sell wall vanishes.

JUST GO DOWN ALREADY SO I CAN ACCUMULATE REEEEE

Anyone else see that 11 Btc wall get eaten? Holy fuck $50k+ bought in 10 seconds

Why didn't you just buy? Why try to play the fluctuations when you know this is going to over a billion market cap?

Massive orders happening and big orders below the bid. This wont go down anytime soon.

>tfw you only have 3000 link

14 btc buywall buckle up

>tfw you only have 1005 LINK

Almost positive that's the same person for group of people. It seems so consistent. Too consistent. Almost bot like

fucking nibbers I only have 294 ;( END ME!!

Lol

99666 Satoshi target. I am not a robot.

you fucking got me damn you...thanks

>LOST ALL MY LINK WHEN I CLICKED
JUST

can I have like 6?

gibs

Brand new to link, I have 94

I didn't get this much by handing them out to retarded teenagers

If you have to take profits before SIBOS, ok, fair enough. I'd like to see you taking no profits before 1 bil market cap, or at least 500 mil.

I'll buy when it dips a bit.

can i get nothing of that?

Yeah I post this cause I want to hand it out to morons who think they are entitled to my stack

What's your eth address bro? We are all in this together!

This wont dip until it breaks 15k satoshi. Buy now or pay higher later!!!

Someone just got 42k link at 11000.

Sold everything. Shit is too hyped by normies atm. Nobody cares about Link token.