Warning to all noobs

Hi Biz. Now that I've got your attention, I just want to say this to all of the noobs out there.

You're looking for the next coin. You eye LRC, you eye ELIX, you eye ODN and COSS and all the other shitcoins the nigger scammers are shilling today.

Have you noticed something with those coins? Observe the charts. For days if you have to. Weeks. See a pattern? Yes. What happens is, they suddenly pump maybe 20-100%, and then crash back down shortly thereafter. Why? Why don't those coins just moon like NEO or OMG?

Because they're shitcoins, that's why. What you have are an army of fucking chungs, stuttering potheads who play Xbox and dream of getting rich by taking your fucking money. They plan to take your money by pumping some niggercoin like ODN and shilling you until you fall into their trap. Don't let them take your money.

If you want to have any chance of mooning, beat those faggots at their own game. Throw money into any low-cap coin that looks like it has promise, that HASN'T ALREADY JUMPED UP YET. There is a risk of the coin dropping 5-10%, but that is the risk you take. If you have the nuts, sit on that coin until it does moon due to some faggot pothead shilling it.

Regardless of what you choose to do, just know that the majority of the latest "moons" like ODN and LRC are never going to go up. The millions that currently sit in them are millions from stuttering potheads all over the world, playing their Xbox and hoping you fall into their shitty noob trap. Don't succumb to noobery, my friends, and you will be well on your way to fucking hot Asian girls in the ass nightly.

Warmest regards,
The Yolowizard

>including LRC in the same category as ELIX
>giving investment advice

What was the first thing you bought to treat yourself when you understood you made it?

>COSS
>shitcoin

It's literally like buying BNB at $0.16 a week after Binance opened.

Dear fuckwit,
LRC has roughly one third the market cap of Walton, a coin already vastly overhyped. If you think it's going up, you are, indeed, one of the many niggerscammers mentioned previously. Do make sure you don't forget your nightly joining of the chinks on HitBTC in shilling on TrollChat.

Dear fuckwit #2,
I'm afraid your hopes and dreams are going to be most shattered when this scam crashes and burns like the rest. Do be a good nigger and make sure to Google for COSS, researching the owner who is known for being behind a previous scam, and also make sure to check out the website, which has lovely stock images and design that only a pajeet could be proud of.

You sound like the kind of dumbass that was calling LINK a scam at $.15

Oh, I'm sorry to say that Link is a scam. Watch as it crashes yet again, flooding biz with pink wojaks. You don't really think a coin like Chainlink with its already high market cap has that much further to go, do you? Do you really think that? Carry on, then. Throw everything you've got into it. I'm sure there are many willing to jump in and carry the price ever upwards after it reaches .60 cents without any real solid backing.

Ok besides the obvious homosexual tendencies on display in your post, what the fuck does Walton have to do with Loopring. They're both from China yeah ok, but is Walton Loopring's competition? Why is comparing the market cap of Loopring to Walton meaningful at all?

You can't even explain this I bet.

Because Walton has, at least on the surface, what appears to be a solid team with solid connections and a solid concept behind them. LRC is... a chink coin. Nothing more, nothing less. Its price is merely fueled by speculation due to its chink-proximity with Walton, and once in languishes in the 20s for long enough, it will crash back down into the shit mire it came from.

OP, this is all common sense.

ELIX and ODN pumpers are getting desperate.

I look forward to your next ruse, pajeet.

Common sense it may be, but there are far too many new to the game handing free money to the niggers, blinded by FOMO and hoping the next shitcoin they see shilled is the next NEO or OMG. I hope to do my part in helping to prevent this.

Dear OP, give us some guidance.
Any valuable ICOs?

Thanks Kind Sir

What? Have you even seen their dev team? Plus, it's mooning for a few reasons. One, people believe DEX's are the future. Two, the circulating supply was cut in half. Once the price corrected to reach the same market cap it just kept fucking moving. Three, it might be relisted on binance soon. Four, because of it's similarity to 0x. This last one is much more important than it's 'proximity' (ie, being Chinese) to WTC.

I most certainly am not pumping ELIX and ODN. One can almost smell the pajeet shit they're covered in.

Very well then. Invest in LRC. But do so knowing a stranger on the Internet warned you that it is a shitcoin. I have no reason to shill or fud, I merely do not wish to see anyone get fleeced more than they already have.

This in general is a better idea than jumping on PnD's after they're already up 300%+

The problem is there are just so many shitcoins out there nowadays. The one you pick may never get pumped.

what about sub?

> he actually believes LRC is in the same category as fucking ELIXIR

You're the scam artist here.

You all are worse than gay autistic niggers.

How can anyone loose money in fuckin crypto is beyond me.

Just put your money in a trending shitcoin < 50% in morning cash out in night. keep repeating.

Even a fuckin blind handicapped nigger can make profits by this.

LRC's team has better connections and a much better concept than Walton. See I can do it too.

You're one of those faggots with 0 knowledge of the tech behind coins and only buy shitcoins to turn for a quick profit, aren't you?

It's actually not that much of a problem to be honest. A while back I bought ten shitcoins as a retard with no understanding of what does what. One of these shitcoins was omg. I sold at 11USD per. I've been heavily thinking about just buying 100 shitcoins at 1K shares each and seeing what happens with 100 high sell orders for great returns. It's not crazy if you think about it, but it is purely gambling.

Ah yes this argument again. Perfect. So basically Mr. Investor, in your mind all coins that pump for days, weeks, months and then decline because severely overbought are scams.

Look at Link. Now I am not a Link investor since my money is in other stuff already but there is probably going to be a correction because people will take there gains and move on. In your opinion this is a scam.

for the love of god. KYS

>overhyping == SCAM
>being this retarded

Other than the 'PeNgU1N oF d00m' vibe, this post is spot on.

Sit on flatline shitcoins until it spikes, and just sell when it's up 50-100%. It'll crawl down 5-10% first, but don't worry about it.

Unless a coin breaks 500m market cap it's not a long term hold.