Be honest, how new are you LINKers to crypto?

Be honest, how new are you LINKers to crypto?

>muh Oracle
>muh """""""""""invitation""""""""""" to SIBOS
>muh """""""""""integration"""""""""""" with SWIFT

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-expands-innotribe-programme-to-address-market-challenges
swift.com/our-solutions/global-financial-messaging/payments-cash-management/swift-gpi
swift.com/about-us/innotribe
youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU&t=2502s
swift.com/insights/press-releases/swift-examines-application-of-financial-business-standards-to-distributed-ledger-technology-and-smart-contracts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 the kiddie copypasta that literally means nothing that you all think it means
>muh ISO, totally not a standard any company could use

been here since ether pump from $10
to be honest
this looks exactly like that.

If OMG was invited to Sibos for a demo there would have been an ETH level bull run.

Be honest, at what price did you set your buy order?

2013. How new are you, faggot?

>muh smartcontract.com
>muh this will be used everywhere because reasons
>these two random developers will be used in SWIFT
>muh they've been working on it for years!!!!!!
This coin is pathetic

you fud during the dip you idiot

OMG wasn't invited.
>and neither was LINK

You want to know how I know everything about this coin is bullshit? Every single bit of information about the coin is always discussed in the absolute best possible interpretation of the facts in favor of LINK.

>WINNING a place at the SIBOS conference presenting while numerous other more important presentations are happening becomes "OH FUCK SWIFT PERSONALLY INVITED SERGEY TO INSEMINATE THE HEAD OF SWIFT ON STAGE AT SIBOS"

You're all fucking rumorkiddies and I hate you all.

you are pathetic boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>being this buttblasted
As the winners of a blockchain competition, they were invited to present a live demo.
Is this so hard to understand?

>other more important presentation
Yeah I'm sure you know everything about the banking world kek
Stop coping and stack up on LINK or kindly fuck off.

But you just did the exact same thing.

>while numerous other more important presentations...

You see? You could've chosen any "possible interpretation of the facts", but you chose the one that fits your purpose. You chose the least favorable because you're trying to make the point that LINK is trash. It is not an objective fact that there are more important presentations, and there's obviously some presentations that are much less important there.

So nice job being a 22 year old dumbass who has 0 self-awareness and gets mad at people for doing the same shit he does.

Sergey needs a skateboard.

>>WINNING a place at the SIBOS
This is true but I assume they won because they actually had the best idea/concept/whatever, no? It wasn't a lottery or bingo game or something.

>invited
Everyone discussing LINK uses that word, including you right now. You found a way to worm the word INVITATION into your reply.

Why?

Because labeling something an INVITATION carries with it the implication that the presentation was individually selected because of some sort of merit, having nothing to do with any competition or anything. The idea or the project is so important they are INVITED to join in as-is.

But that's not what happened and you fucking know it. They WON the spot as SIBOS, in a competition that included said presentation as one of the prizes for winning. There is NOTHING NOTABLE about LINK whatsoever in terms of any verifiable fact. Their inclusion at SIBOS is 100% due to their winning the competition.

So this is just one of a long list of examples of LINKers intentionally misusing facts to spread hype bullshit about their scam shitcoin.

Why am I mad? Because of shit like this.

>FUCK YOU

I unironically mined dogecoin in 2013. What does how new you are to do with anything anyway? Like because you fucking can name nick szabo you have some authority over some random guy who just last week heard about ethereum?

So what coins are you holding exactly? Be honest.

>CHAINLINK WASN'T INVITED THEY EARNED THEIR SPOT BY WINNING A COMPETITION

holy shit do you not realize how that actually sounds way better than invited? we're dealing with an actual retard over here.

So what?

Do you have any reason to believe that SWIFT had decided that whoever was the best in their little science fair would actually be implemented into their systems?

If not why do you give a shit that they won?

Holy shit do you not understand what the difference is between a competition versus an actually relevant business proposition or relationship or concept?

Did you know high school students are sometimes """""""""invited""""""""" to give speeches at the UN?

They're gonna be Secretary-General!!!!

>Do you have any reason to believe that SWIFT had decided that whoever was the best in their little science fair would actually be implemented into their systems?
Of course not but they're at least interested.
>If not why do you give a shit that they won?
More exposure, and we'll get to know more details about the progress of the development.

>they're at least interested
What do you base this on?

>t-theyre invited to SIBOS
user......

So because high school students are invited to give speeches to the UN, anyone else invited to do anything is meaningless? Nice logic from a retard. Oh but like you said they weren't even invited, they won a competition.

>Did you know high school students sometimes win competitions?!?!?!?!?!

Oh shit I guess that doesn't matter either.

Read some more about the Innotribe competition, it looks pretty legit IMO
swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-expands-innotribe-programme-to-address-market-challenges

In still waiting. What are your holdings? You clearly don't want to talk about them.

Hahahahah holy shit you massive autist, I didn't realize what you were aiming at but now I see what's your fucking problem.
Personally I don't give care if they were INVITED or they simply WON. But it seems to me that you care too much for some "shitcoin" you don't hold.
Thanks for your concern but I'm already 4x on this investment and it's not going down.

>What do you base this on?
Based on a competition they held?
Seriously fuck off, do some basic research before talking shit.

swift.com/our-solutions/global-financial-messaging/payments-cash-management/swift-gpi

Week old. I just jumped on the Veeky Forums band wagon when i heard about it on /pol/

>What do you base this on?
Why else do you think they organized a blockchain-themed startup competition and let smartcontract.com win it with their PoC? Why would they do that if they didn't give a shit?

No, only the high school students speech is irrelevant.

>LINK IS THE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT

SWIFT did something -nice- for blockchain developers in creating the competition to give the winner some exposure.

And what did you faggots do with that nice gesture?

You turned it into FOMO bullshit for weeks on this board and probably will have fucked plenty of people out of money by the time SIBOS falls flat.

The U.N. does the high school stuff because it's NICE, not because they're making them Secretary-General.

LINK is at SIBOS for the same reason.

Enjoy your fucking bags holy shit.

>why would an institution promote start ups for any reason other than making nobody developers an integral part of their operations
Gee I don't know

Yet you still won't tell me what you are holding. I'm holding 30% BTC, 30% ETH and the rest is split between Ripple and Link.

>SWIFT did something -nice- for blockchain developers in creating the competition to give the winner some exposure.
Sure they did buddy, bankers did this out of the goodness of their heart. Major cope senpai.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, what do you base this on?

>making nobody developers an integral part of their operations
Strawman, I just said SWIFT is interested in working with smartcontract.com, not that they'd completely assimilate them into all their processes. The industry challenge is clear evidence of this.

You fucking retard...do you really think a bunch of "bankers" are letting the smartcontract team do a demo to be nice or because SWIFT is going to make a shit ton of money off them?

>t. brainlet who isnt capable of doing a quick 5 second google search

just kys if you cant do a basic task such as googling you will fail in the real world.

The same reason you base your expectation that LINK is going to be used in any capacity by any significant institution whatsoever: absolutely nothing at all.

But the burden is on you to show why LINK is investable. You haven't shown anything, but it's mooning anyway.

Have fun fucking over this board.

swift.com/about-us/innotribe
>Tapping into today’s flourishing FinTech environment, Innotribe has evolved to a more strategic level. Through a new business-specific initiative, the ‘Industry Challenges’, we will deepen engagement with a hand-picked group of startups and selected partners.
It literally says on SWIFT's site they want to "deepen engagement" with hand-picked startups, of which smartcontract.com is one.

It's R&D for them with the payback being exposure.

They have zero plans to assimilate LINK.

Lol ok chief. By the way everything your posting is just your "feelings" on the matter, and you shouldn't really invest based on feelings.

>deepen engagement
Really explicit word with no possible other interpretations at all. Nope, none.

Really concrete claim. I can really tell what that actually fucking means. No weasel words here trying to artificially moon prices or whatnot. Nope.

Wow... only at 4 cents and too much sodium already. RIP nolinkers

Yeah...SWIFT definitely doesn't want to get in on something that has a working product right now and make money. They want to be "nice" and let their competitors catch up so it can all be nice and fair. Thanks for the heads up dumped all my LINK....100k.

COPE
O
P
E

>They have zero plans to assimilate LINK.
What do you base this on?
See, you're doing the same thing as those linkies you despise.
Get real retard.

You know at this point I'm convinced you have a goal that has nothing to do with helping people here. You refuse to disclose your holdings okay fine.

Give me a coin that we should be buying instead of Link. I'll listen.

>you spread FOMO intentionally trying to manipulate prices
>I call you out on it
>I'm the asshole
OKAY BUD

So now SWIFT is the one artificially hyping LINK? What would be their incentive for that?
Really no idea what you're getting at, maybe get back to your discord group and invent a new fud story.

Research, and I mean REALLY RESEARCH, OMG.

Don't talk to me about fucking skateboards or marketing or timing.

Just find out what it ACTUALLY IS. And nothing else will matter.

Happy?

>>you spread FOMO intentionally trying to manipulate prices
Literally where?

>>I call you out on it
You tell lies

>>I'm the asshole
No, you're just an angry autist who missed out and now he's mad and posting FUD under the guise of being concerned about other people's investments on an anime forum.

Hate to say it, but OP is right. Shit is DOA. Props to the anons that sold while it was still above ico price.

God I feel sick, I bought all this link around 17 cents...

How can I forgive myself? Should I even bother selling above 1 bil market cap or should I just kill myself?

The current LINK fad is just like any other fad that came and went, leaving the majority of bizfags burnt. It was the same during PIVX, DGB, NEO. It's the same threads over and over again: people hyping up the current shitcoin, inventing all sorts of fantasies and basically circle jerking around it. There were hundreds of threads about how DGB is going to be worth $1 by July with paragraphs written to justify these claims. The patterns are all the same, It's fucking funny how this shit repeats itself. The same arguments, the same fantasies and projections, the same type of threads all over again.

Tell me without weasel words what deepen engagement means.

Go on, I'll wait.

No. I want two more coins to look at. Whatever you currently have the most of.

OMG. I already told you.

I can't tell if the fudding in this thread is satirical or not

Wow you're right! This is textbook DGB all over again

move your link gains to ZRX (0x) dip

It's a pejorative "you"

yeah I remember when biz was making posts about ethereum at like 10 dollars saying it would still go up, LOL!

Same thing with neo, faggots were making threads while they were still ANTshares LOL!

And OMG too faggots were making threads after the ico saying it was gonna moon HAHA BAGHOLDERS RIGHT??

AHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THEYRE ALL BAGHOLDERS NOW, R-RIGHT?!?

This is much bigger than PIVX and DGB, and NEO hit $1b. See 22:00 below. SWIFT is already set up to be a data provider, with more partners to be announced
youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU&t=2502s

>every coin is Ethereum
>I don't actually have to invest any time into research, I'll just go along with the crowd!

>OMG
No wonder you sound so upset.

YOU NEW COINERS ARE ALL THE SAME

>muh smart contract
>mug Ethereum

Deluded idiots.

>Research, and I mean REALLY RESEARCH

you should listen to your own words....
i'll throw you one bone: swift.com/insights/press-releases/swift-examines-application-of-financial-business-standards-to-distributed-ledger-technology-and-smart-contracts

there's much more redpills, but i'm not going to spoonfeed you

>SELL YOUR JUICY CHAINLINK PRESALE BAGS AND INVEST IN OMG, A COIN THAT ALREADY DID A x100 SINCE ICO, IT'S NOT RISKY AT ALL.

absolutely ridiculous...

>the future #3 coin didn't moon precisely THIS month
>waaahhhh what am I going to do
You have no idea how comfy I am.

I just hate seeing people get FOMOd for shitcoins. Feels bad.

>the absolute state of skateboardcoin holders

nolink faggot have you heard of any technology backed coin being demonstrated at Sibos? how about partnerships with Swift? why was Ripple rejected by Swift but LINK able to partnership with the large company? Have you heard any developer talk about their solution as passionately as Sergey does about smartcontracts? Go buy some damn LINK and sit down or wait when those who did invest 40 fucking cents a share are swimming in money only then will you regret not buying.

The mere fact that it hasn't hit other exchanges yet is sufficient reason to believe in it.
Let alone the fact that it's the alt coin with the most technological potential.

>smartcontract.com
>ICO
>not using a smartcontract via ETH
>my sides

>I just hate seeing people get FOMOd for shitcoins. Feels bad.
Yeah I also can't sleep at night when people spend their money however they want, such a burden :(

ahahahahaah he wants us to buy OMG at 900m+ because its "undervalued" while LINK is less than 200m and is "overvalued".

which one has a working product?

Working products don't mean shit if no-one will use it

It means it's beyond 99% of the other alt coins.

>LINK able to partnership with the large company
I FUCKING HATE LINK FAGGOTS SO MUCH FUCK YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

But what happens when the OMG devs run out of stickers or did that already happen?
I'm never buying a coin that has to be hyped by the devs.

you must hate money then in that case why are you on Veeky Forums

enough with the sodium bro. omisego has 0 usage currently. and is just a promisecoin

you expecting it to reach 2.5b without a blockchain? you're more retarded than we thought

even request.network is looking at LINK as a possible oracle solution. 2salty4me

He's literally retarded. I'm a huge fan of OMG's potential but it's overhyped and is going nowhere until actual use. Link is the best investment there is.

all the salt on this thread are entertaining while i watch link go up to 11k sats

Still mad that you didn't get in at the presale, I see?

> NEO
How much did you make on NEO?

You forgot to add OMG and FCT, to the shit coin list. Which coins to do you hold?

lmao....this salt is unreal, buy some XRP if you're buttblasted about chainlink.

no because i wont touch this shit enjoy your bags

I think you need to get your facts checked. Swift didn't just do something nice.

Let me educate you and the others.

The conference is very much centered around what Chainlink is doing.

They start with introducing talk about blockchain for half an hour. In conference room 3. Followed by cyber security conference room 2. The following day they talk about banking future, (threats of extinction vs evolution) also an interesting talk on facebook. They then have in an open theater a talk on Oracle.

They have the future of banking transactions following that and then Swift messaging with smart contracts. This isn't just let's be nice. Smartcontracts are there to address the main issues at hand that is the impact of Blockchain.

There is also a talk on SwiftSmart which sounds interesting as well as data delivery.

Then later on they talk about Universal payments to the power of blockchain and also earthport which is a collaboration (with who?) for cross border payments. Finally they have blockchain platform to share asset servicing information.

Do you really think Link is there just to be nice to them so they can have a prize?? Fucking nub. The recipe is ripe, Link is placed in the center of it all.

Didn't even say anything negative about the project, just an observation. See the bashing? another typical sign of overhyped shitcoins. Like pottery. kek.

Made quite a lot from NEO. I hold a few low marketcap shitcoins that are risky and a few medium to long term coins with actual products and good teams. Not saying more than that.

How retarded do you have to be to think any of this.

Everything you said is an enormous stretch of the imagination.

LINK is not the developments being discussed at SIBOS. The conference is generally about the future, yes. And LINK *****WON***** an unimportant place at it.

And you fucking lazily declare then that LINK is the center of it all.

This
Is
Why
I
Hate
LINKers

It's no coincidence that a lot of the conference is about blockchain challenges and Chainlink just so happens to bring with them blockchian solutions.

>Resenting a good shill community rather than making an easy buck off of it

shucky ducky cucky sucky

As a link holder, this is utter delusion

>See the bashing? another typical sign of overhyped shitcoins. Like pottery. kek.
I think it's because you compare the shitcoins of the highest order with a project with ties to the banks.

Ok we get it retard, take your pills already. There are filters on this site, learn to use them.

I don't think you're seeing his point

He's not saying that the Link Illuminati run SIBOS, he's saying that this year's conference is ALL ABOUT THE STUFF THAT LINK IS DOING.

The conference is IMPLICITLY about Link, without ANYONE having to make it so.

Welcome to the wide world of discussing abstract ideas

>ties to the banks.
THERE YOU GO AGAIN

STOP IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW

Link is definitely a big part of it. Because the hot topic at the moment is Blockchain, Link is the hero of the show. Hate it i don't care.

>The conference is IMPLICITLY about Link
The delusion is fucking exasperating

Exactly, these fucknuts can't understand that.

>Made quite a lot from NEO. I hold a few low marketcap shitcoins that are risky and a few medium to long term coins with actual products and good teams. Not saying more than that.

I disagree with you about Link's "fad status" but this is basically the only sustainable shitcoin investment strategy, keep on truckin user

>Link is the hero of the show
Please someone make a collage of this shit.

God damnit.

Nonsense, the tone of the conference is blockchain. You don't understand how much fear is going on in banking at the moment with the threat of blockchain. They are scared and hate the B word. Link is going to save their souls. Watch and see. It is the future tech.