Can anyone explain why this post is false and actually provide examples...

Can anyone explain why this post is false and actually provide examples? Everything I have seen so far is just people disregarding it as FUD. But this is one of the shadiest things I have seen in crypto.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/74or78/the_truth_about_obsidian_odn_research_and_findings/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004871.msg20976243#msg20976243
twitter.com/hitbtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no refutation
Obsidiots BTFO

Go to their Slack and ask. They are all there.

why is it so hard to type up a few paragraphs detailing what happened?

Oh great, the gish-gallop. Reddit's favorite arguing strategy.

hilarious that anyone here thinks a messaging app is going to make them rich

so fucking dumb

made me 5btc

not rich but richer at least :)

They will answer if enough people ask or they risk fucking themselves over.

I just don't understand how you can work on an app for 3 years and still not have the messaging functionality down. This should take 1 developer no more than a month. But 5 fucking developers taking 3 years?

well did you pull out or are you still in

s-should I pull out Veeky Forums? I'm unsure so dubs decides

the fuck is a gish-gallop? if you want that word to become a thing, you need to make a better word

>take months to copy/paste a shitcoin wallet to release their coins 6 weeks late
>messenger app in development for 4 years is not even close to working as a standalone app, let alone connected to their blockchain
>main dev is anonymous
>use fluffypony for marketing though he had nothing to do with it
>extend ico for a week at the last minute to squeeze more shekels out of dumb goyim
>remove half the ico coins to give to """investors""" (themselves)
>can't figure out how to burn 9m coins
>jordan schneider is a known scammer
>whitepaper is nonsense

this might be the dodgiest ico i've seen

>retarded redditor can't even give (you)'s properly and can't handle her debating strategy being summarized in two words
loser

kill yourself kid

Anybody else have some sage advice? Didn't think so.

>some leddit FUD post

>iota
You'ved outed yourself, redditard.

nvm Xd

>he thought a messenger app would be worth more than 0 cents

nigga no one even uses messenger APPS FOR FREE. This is literally below even the worst vaporwares.

You're retarded. IOTA literally doubled my holdings thanks to kids like you gambling their allowances. So I should be thanking you, actually.

I do.

No one can give me answers that aren't ad-hominem attacks or are remotely useful. I just want to find out what happened with the previous cryptos they attempted to develop. Literally all I want is for sagemark to post a reddit comment and say something like "yeah that project was getting shady so I left before something bad happened. Our current project is further along than it appears on github." But he doesn't give a shit. I don’t give a shit about some random user’s crypto portfolio or how much IOTA loves refugees. I just want to know what is up with Obsidian. I told all my friends to invest in this.

>he thinks ODN is a messenger app
stay poor

>Literally all I want is for sagemark to post a reddit comment
yeah that's not happening. he has work to do.

Link will make me a millionaire faggot enjoy your bags the whales dumped on you.

you're an idiot then, and even worse, you're an idiot who has to sucker others in as some makeshift facsimile of a "sanity check" to see exactly how many other weak minded people in your peer group will reinforce your bad decisions.

>he has work to do
and yet they chat on slack all day every day

They are on slack constantly. The least they could do is take a few minutes to address this. And they don't even plan on releasing the source code. What is the point of a decentralized messenger if a government can just tell them to put backdoors in and no one would know?

nice dodge. nobody cares about your gish gallop arguments against ODN.

good programmers are always on slack. that's how they communicate with team members. stay dumb.

Thats fine im just here to laugh at all you idiots who bought a messenger app and are expecting to make money.

Programmer here. I cannot refute this.

Basically, with Worldcoin - he was hired towards the end as a dev and the lawyer was pretty much pulling the strings of the organisation. One day the lawyer decided to run with the money - their bank (Scharmbeck) was also in the lawyer's name

with Tak - he admits it was his fault. There was a lady that agreed to be brought in as part of the team (she added credibility as she was quite well known in the social reform space) A few days after they eventually listed on an exchange, they were contacted by her lawyer saying that she did not understand what she agreed to. They need to take down everything or face a lawsuit. He apparently put all his money upfront into it and lost everything because there was no ICO. It was a mining coin so people assumed that they just wanted it listed to sell out. Thats pretty much the gist of it

we didn't buy a messenger app. but thanks for trying :^)

You have obviously never bought drugs off of the dark net

PGP is the only available communication with dealers and it's a fucking nightmare, ODN will make PGP obsolete and be a staple in the dark net drug community

Which is basically the only true market for crypto right now

Stay poor faggot

No, buy more.

lol at the children trying to replace PGP.
This will never happen. Go ahead ask me why. Actually, ask any competent developer or auditor why this will never happen.

PLEASE ASK ME WHY

Too late, I was on slack and I saw their team-member blackstone talking about how it will "10x" after they finish their product. Dumped right then and there. Glad I got some profit at least though.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004871.msg20976243#msg20976243
>Just to clarify: I'm a technical advisor who is only advising on the messaging system and its architecture. I have not been consulted on the ICO side of things, and have not read or evaluated any of the ICO aspects of this.

My general stance on ICOs at this stage (and DON'T infer it as applying unilaterally to this project) is: most projects doing ICOs are doing so because they would be laughed out the door if they tried to raise angel or seed or VC. Those hosting ICOs do so in a terribly legally murky environment, and I think there are going to be a bunch of people going to jail when regulators come knocking. Where I've consulted to projects who have insisted on an ICO, my recommendation has been for them to engage good legal counsel, and to strongly consider registering it as a security with the SEC and other similar bodies around the world.

Even if I provide the best technical advice, and this project has the most amazingly architected system, it is still a startup and normal startup risks would apply (99% of startups will and do fail).

tl;dr - if you're investing in this because some dude on Twitter, who thinks being called "fluffypony" is a pretty neat idea, is giving the software design a once-over, I suggest you reconsider your investment strategy;)

Go pajeet let me hear

twitter.com/hitbtc