HI IT'S ME AGAIN, user the merciful...

HI IT'S ME AGAIN, user the merciful, here to lift you out of poverty and take you away from a life of dark basement dwelling and microwaved frozen meals.

EBoost (EBST) is a video game coin that has been promoted by Michael Vick, Big Ballers Blend, WBF, and further partnerships will be announced this month.

All 80MM coins are in circulation, therefore the price of the coin is marketcap/#coins. The market cap is currently 9 million and it is trading on Bittrex...

A 400-500MM marketcap within two months is not out of the question. Hitting 400MM would mean 40x for this coin.

10x is virtually guaranteed, 25-40x is likely, 50x and above is possible.

World Block Chain slides here: imgur.com/a/JoTNQ

You can hope Walton goes to a 30 Billion dollar Market cap, or you can get in on Eboost now and make 10x, 25x, and possibly 50x.

It's not on some bullshit exchange like etherdelta or liquio... it's on Bittrex right now.

Your life will change, hope on boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JoTNQ
twitter.com/eBoostCoin/status/916387421016772608
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0
aldf.org/resources/laws-cases/animal-fighting-case-study-michael-vick/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Newz_Kennels_dog_fighting_investigation
steamcommunity.com/market/listings/654700/item:Eboost
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes it different from all other VGN coins?
The partnerships and Marketcap alone are more than interesting...

It was a pump and dump OP. Just take the loss and move on, no one wants your bags.

>anonymous board
>its me again
fuck off

this. sorry you got fucked, OP. hope you learned.

Did you buy at 80k?

Their twitter feed seems pretty active. Looks like a growing community to me.

The marketcap is everything. It's ready to move and whale groups are forming and strategizing. I'm telling you this is it, I've made 2MM in crypto this year, and I plan to make about a million on this coin. Being a solid product aside, this coin is primed to leave this galaxy for many other reasons.

There are people who always post here, like Attilafx, and people know who they are. KYS.

No I just bought in over the past 2 weeks. You want to accumulate and move profits.

Alright I'm sold! If it hasn't crashed yet after 3 days of this thread then it truly is at the bottom.

Dude, this is not a pump and dump. I'm literally giving you a window into the future... What is wrong with you biz tards? Why would you invest in coins that have already mooned? EBST's market cap is NINE MILLION. Original pic related, it's whale accumulation.

Fuck it I'm in

what reasons you fucker. elaborate. post whitepaper. tell us something concrete and i'll buy this shitcoin

the question OP will never answer

Here is a link to their presentation at World Bitcoin

imgur.com/a/JoTNQ

intradesting

Interesting but not very informative. However, if it really is already adopted by PUBG and Rocket League I can see this coin mooning.

Is this a joke? Why the fuck is the website so shitty and barely contains any information?

Well the company itself is shilling the coin hard at least... twitter.com/eBoostCoin/status/916387421016772608

Volume is increasing from today's news. Might take off today

WTC has a better chance of hitting 30 billion than this shitcoin does of hitting 400m.

not even trolling.

EBST on Steam Community Market. That's right, Valve. Big news with big name

no brainer here. tiny market cap, whales ready to pump the fuck out of it. easy 5x-10x for anyone in it to ride the wave

Thread was started yesterday by Attilafx. Agree with him: see chart. Literally all you need to know. Textbook signs of market testing and accumulation. These volume spikes are literally thousands of btc...so yeah

Personally slowly selling all my short term trading positions, aiming for at least 3 btc in this maybe more.

What I wanna know is what do these guys get out of spending so much money testing the market? How do they not lose all their money pumping it to 80k sats for an hour or two?

lol. no. just... no.

happening sooner than I anticipated. I'm done accumulating, this is good news.

More than that, this is a 25-40x moon.

Quick sell off to minimize losses and for the rest simply keep the tokens you've bought during the test.

Completely soak up the entire sell side and accumulate.

The whole idea is to eventually make more money that's what they get out of it. High short term losses for higher short/long term profits.

Well I have purchased over a bitcoins worth since you posted this. If it pans out I'll love you long time.

I hope so too. To give you some comfy feeling look at the TRIG chart (daily) and compare it to the EBST chart (daily). Both on Bittrex.

yeah.... just .... yeah

this would be a top 20 coin at 400m market cap and it's one of dozens of esports coins.

He never said it would be a sustained 400 million mcap.

Look at Ada, it was over 2 billion for a hot second. Now? $450 m.

Yeah but Eboost is in talks with rocket league and EA... what other coin has this potential?

Its not in talks with EA nor Rocket League.

Source?

I'm buying in solely on the chart but would like to have extra insurance with fundamentals

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0

it's a scam

Yes, I read this. There is just one giant problem with this, if it's a scam then why is professional money buying in? Look at the chart. We are not talking about a few btc, this is massive accumulation...

They just released news about it being on steam marketplace, how can it be a scam

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0

That discussion literally says nothing of substance. Yellow journalism at it's finest.

being in the steam marketplace doesn't mean shit. anyone can create and item there you faggot.

one the items they listed is for a small indie game that just released yesterday.

Any response to this vital question? Literally just curious. Like I said I buy because of the chart.

>been promoted by Michael Vick

Michael Vick is the guy who was involved in dog fighting. He tortured, beat, and killed dogs with his own hands.

Sorry OP, I'm a friend to animals. I don't invest in something that people who abuse animals are involved in.

aldf.org/resources/laws-cases/animal-fighting-case-study-michael-vick/

Fuck you OP for endorsing something like this.

noice bought 100k

moon when?

I know this is bait

You could've just called him a nigger.

Angela Merkel is worse than Michael Vick...WOULD YOU SPECULATE IN THIS WHEN IT WAS BACKED BY MUTTI?

>inb4: how is mutti worse than black guy
>what are crime statistics

will this moon tonight?

Probably not. No one knows ask the groups accumulating this.

Here's the wikipedia link:

Calling Michael Vick a nigger would have been an upgrade from calling him an animal abuser.

shut up you fucking fag, the iphone in your pocket was made by child slaves who can't even commit suicide thanks to the system of safety nets erected outside the apple factories in Asia. You're piggish American lifestyle is responsible for more death and extreme suffering than your tiny fluoride damaged brain can even comprehend. Fuck off idiot, don't judge Michael Vick for being cruel to dogs when you're even more cruel to other humans.

This.

No, it'll moon within a week or two. Accumulate now. It's at the bottom... No one is asking you to buy their bags.

Thank you

lol wrecked

ok i bought in because im bored of holding other coins, hope you're right op

are you me?

>don't judge Michael Vick for being cruel to dogs when you're even more cruel to other humans.
I don't own a fucking iPhone, faggot.

Thanks, i was tempted to take a punt until I saw this.

Is this really your comeback? You must be one of those intelligent persons my mom spoke about.

K your loss. Again, like more people said: it is literally roughly around ATL. There are no people buying other people's bags soooo yeahhhhh

scam

Yes buy into ICOs that come out the gate with a 300 million dollar market cap. Surely those will moon incredibly hard since achieving billion dollar market caps is absolutely simply and many many coins have done it.

lmao faggot.

Again! Just to reiterate, answer this question you idiots:

No, one has even touched this question. In zero of the dozens threads that have been discussing this coin.

Because it's a good coin with an active development team that travels and advertises their coin and huge partnerships could be announced? There are many reasons people buy in, how the fuck does anyone know the specific reason that strangers have for investing in something besides the obvious ideas you idiot

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA haHAA

YES but NO retard! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! First of all, I stand with you against these other idiots. So dont you "idiot" me.

Second of all, it is a hypothetical question. Obviously when professional money is buying in (at this scale) smth is happening. I just want them to give a counter argument...because they can't.

get out you retarded fat faggot.

we're going to be rich. I fully expect to become a millionaire with this discovery. I'm actually trying to help Biz out because this board has been good to me and I've made a lot with the rare nuggets of actually good info that are occasionally posted here.

I keep forget that 90% of these retarded faggots are actually retarded faggots who will always be poor and stupid and are simply modern day slaves who were bred to be cogs.

Im not the one buying shitcoins.

>Obviously when professional money is buying in (at this scale)
What scale? A few 15 ESBT/0.00052977 BTC orders?

You can only buy what people are selling you stupid fucking retarded faggot. Look at the actual accumulation numbers. People cannot stop buying this coin but the sellers aren't selling huge chunks.

Yes, I am trying to help too! Pretty funny this altruism. I now have 2.5 BTC in this. That's it. Doesn't even matter what I say, it's not going to change anything.

I am just really drunk and watching youtube vids

Well...fuck off then?

ZOOM OUT THE FUCKING CHART you idiot. Look at the Bittrex daily. That is the daily chart. Do you see the volume? That is right, the volume is in BTC.

When do we expect moon mission and how much do I need for a seat?

never, 0 its a scam pajeet coin

look at their twitter these guys seem like tards posting meme gifs every day, wouldn't trust them with my money

Thanks for teaching me, my bad.
How do we ensure adoption of this token by gamers? What's the incentive for gamers and streamers?

No worries glad to have you on board.

idk I am going to bed.

I've accumulated 80k at this point. I think a realistic goal is 20x, 30-50x would phenomenal and is possible with the right endorsements. But I would expect around a 20x moon by the end of this month... so invest whatever amount you feel like having 20x more of.

lol.

>muh pajeet scam

shut up faggot, don't invest and miss out on one of the craziest gains in the past couple of months.

I'm not a developer, but the incentive seems to be adoption by major gaming players.

What is the circ. coins? CMC doesn't seem to show the circulation .

I would rather hold BTC.

Fuck it op, I wanna be at the lake house!

80MM number of coins, 9 Million market cap.

the fire rises.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Hi, it's me again, Anonymous. You're probably wondering how I got here..."

Hey OP, if this does give us great returns can you come back and throw a celebration thread where we post memes shit on everyone by talking about our gainz?

*Deep Breath*

I believe u op

Volume is slowly decreasing. Not good.

Usually that means that dumping from the most recent pump is coming to an end. It is a signal of reversal.

yeah that's professional money alright.

>dumping from the most recent pump is coming to an end. It is a signal of reversal.

So this means only a marketcap of roughly 1.200.000 USD at the moment?

I think I buy some to be in. Buying for 0,5 btc. If it moons still fucking nice gains. News coming. Ok I am in.

nice

This going to be the best alt to be in this coming week

steamcommunity.com/market/listings/654700/item:Eboost

I have no idea what this is but hey, it looks alright

Idk whether you're sarcastic or not

I would fap to this. Thinking about selling my IOC position to buy 1.5 BTC extra.

I'm in $80k. See you on the moon.

$80K?! Fuck! I thought you meant 80,000 ebst here

If this would be true they wouldn't create such posts retards, it would be extremely secret.

Yeah bro, I'm in. I would put in more but I don't want to pull from my other investments. 80k is all I could put together... but It's enough, I think I will make around 1-1.5MM from this coin or more.

It's because I'm not a dirty jew you nigger. I'm a man of the people and I'm here to save you from poverty, fucking idiot.

Well that on itself is already wrong. Because I stated from the beginning that imo professional money is buying in more than your 0.07 btc.

So when this rises, then the fomo will start and THEN you will see the shill threads.

tl;dr This hasn't risen yet, there are no bags to buy, it's at its low, your 0.07 btc is not gonna change the massive accumulation.

"MASSIVE ACCUMULATION"
kek, volume= 66.0479 bitcoins.

THIS IS A FRAUD U STUPID TARDS.

DONT BELIEVE THOSE GUYS FFS.

ZOOM OUT THE FUCKING CHART IDIOT!!!!!!!111!!!! DAILY BITTREX

Do you know how accumulation works?

There aren't that many people selling constantly because of the current low market cap. If people start accumulating too heavily it will drive up the price, which defeats the purpose of ACCUMULATION, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I'm seriously tired of you idiots. KYS.

Even if OP is full of shit the esport betting market will be huge. Seeing this on Steam is an indication to buy a bag. It's hilarious how you nigger fags like being poor. Then again if you were rich government handouts would cease.