twitter.com/adam3us/status/914107489032994816
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Monero
Nice.

>USD

Good luck with that one, buddy.

Do you feel like sharing s-some, user?

>What is edit element
I like how you used your birthday as the BTC amount though.

Also, what app is that?

bday is 1985, nice try

it's an exchange aggregator called Coinigy. someone else can give you an affilliate code if you want to try it out. it's just okay, but WAY cheaper than my bloomberg terminal.

Nice inspect element.

Kind Sir you can share your wealth to fellow men here

17X9yHMs8BiBFiNWMsWZYrZgLeeysEVmrE

Thanks.

Yes, i would also be happy if you would share some 1Mhrb93WbCyU7MTj95vjV82cG5mjju3jay
Thank you user!

Thanks, that's pretty neat.

proof

red is so that none of you wagecucks working help desk at bittrex get any funny ideas.

AMA before I leave for racquetball

>no LINK
Absolute garbage

crossing out everything except the estimated value?

too lazy to inspect element the rest of the values i see?

also that pic proves nothing, you just closed the element window and opened the calender

LOL man I remember when giving people a hard time like this was stuff I used to do. Fact is, that IS a legit screenshot, but I'm not going to do anything but frustrate us both trying to argue about it. About to finish smoking the rest of this blunt, and head off to my gym appointment though if nobody wants any relevant questions answered.

Surely you know, though, that leaving the totals, plus the exchanges I use, and my name, and my chat rooms and plugins used would be an OPSEC nightmare. I didn't get in this position making mistakes, I just had lots of time on my hands circa 2010 while running help desk at an ISP.

What relevant questions you dumb nigger?
You're just bragging/larping with "proof" that I can replicate in 2 seconds. Even if you do own those coins nobody really cares.
The only question you'll get from this thread is "please can you send me some coins".
Fuck off

>IOT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KYS FUCKING WHALE STOP DUMPING IT

What do you think of Elix? Invest or dump

leave cunt

>another Element Inspector LARPer
>even worse: actually owns that many BTC and keeps them in some shitxchanger coupled with other shitcoins

My retirement has been secured, ironically, in a bank deposit box. This is just my trade portfolio. I must admit, the skepticism is making me chuckle because I miss being on the other side. Things were much simpler. I wasn't worried about who was going to try and take a go at me.

I don't know enough about that one to say, to be clear. I made most of my bank from hanging on to every hard drive I've ever owned, mining on every piece of hardware I could find for the better part of the last decade, and working at a place where I get all the free colo and racks I want.

Nobody asked, but I still work 3 days a week, 35-40 hours.

with that much cash, why not give it out to people on biz?

serious question, its essentially fake money to you so why not try to expand the market youre buying into w some trickle down

heard. raising the price as we speak. BITF: IOT/USD please standby.

>LARPing on Veeky Forums in your thirties
I'm sorry, user. I'm sorry that your life turned out like this.

Frankly, for most of you, it would be lead to your detriment, and wouldn't produce anything of value to me later down the road. It's pouring gas into a fire at the bottom of the grand canyon- I'm sure it would make a difference for somebody, but I'll never know.

BITF: IOT/USD - Be advised, everyone take your profit; I'm about to leave for racquetball.

Ever feel like a fraud or that you don't deserve your gains?

okay, so youll never know i completely agree with that

but it should also bring you atleast minimal joy (well maybe not if you have no empathy) to know that even for that moment that person is X amount richer and has the potential to reach where you are today

are you not proud of where you are?

why not throw out X dollars and see how people do, because again if this is no larp you must make over 10 grand daily ATLEAST so is throwing a btc to some fuck really going to hurt you?

only reason im asking is because if i were in that position id probably give out some from time to time for shits and giggles

Also what do you plan on doing with your money? Live a confy life or start something or keep on investing?

if you make 10k daily, giving 1k to someone everyday might be amusing for a while

This is money only for gambling. My nest egg is stored on hardware, in a safe deposit. After Mt. Gox, Cryptsy, and others, I've become quite fond of keeping seedphrases in remote areas. I can go broke on almost any continent (sorry africa) and be within eventual traveling range of one of my holdings and restore one of my seeds.

That's not an answer to the question I'm asking if you suffer from imposter syndrome.

I gave a van to a guy I spoke with every week that used to clean windows on my building. He had just lost his home, his vehicle, and told me about his sick child. He sold it the next day, quit his job, got rehired, then fell off the wagon again. I havent seen him since.

exactly

its gotta be fun

theres no way i can see where it isnt atleast mildly amusing

>saving up to throw money into BTC soon

call me when you make a treasure hunt, which you will announce on a party in your castle
also film it and profit from the documentary

so youre afraid everyones like him

i mean thats totally fair, but i like seeing people crash and burn OR prosper

thats just me though

I still work full time, and keep a low profile, but I order the fuck out of some Uber Eats and tip heavy, as I tend to not leave the house much. There's a wash of fear or paranoia that passes over me sometimes.

Holy shit. That's actually pretty cool

having 2k bitcoin is believable, but you have to up your game with the rest of your roleplaying in this thread next time op, its embarrassing.

I do, but I did before, as well, when I was working only as helpdesk as a qualified software developer. (C++, Tk/TCL, Haskell for those wondering)

He's one of many examples like this. How many chances can I take before someone catches on? Surprisingly there are few ways to grant someone a large sum of cash in a structured way that wont destroy their life or attract the wrong attention.

You suffered from impostor syndrome after being over qualified for a job?

youre using one

youre using BTC

throwing half a BTC to someone is easy af and whoever youre giving it to can easily come up w some BS on how they got the cash (family gift etc etc)

slowly losing belief in you OP, almost believed you werent a LARP

Yes, sometimes you feel like the skills you have aren't enough, so you bullshit yourself with countless personal projects that could make a million if you followed through with them, only to tell yourself in the end that you arent worth 72k or whatever the local average is in your area as a developer. It's a very emotionally puzzling feeling.

if he starts giving money indiscriminately, he will become a target for malicious people

>I didn't get in this position making mistakes,
>leaves 2000 BTC on shitcoin exchanger
>realizes his stupidity
>doubles down and claims he is so rich that this is just chump change to him

Monero holdings aside, I take issue with you implying BTC would be a private way to transfer money.

wow, who are you? my ex g/f? lol

It's not chump change, it's a number I'm comfortable losing. Please realize this has never ever ever been cash in my hand. This is all 1s and 0s and extracting this money safely is one of my biggest worries until the day comes when BTC is as common as fiat: hence my day job.

indiscriminately is a strong word

not suggesting he throws money around Veeky Forums

for friends/family itd be hella easy

completely private?

no of course not

relatively private?

yea make a new wallet put half a BTC in it and give access to said wallet to someone else, wallets in your name withdraw to USD looks like it came from you and completely unsuspicious considering ITS ALL TIED TO YOU

as if a woman could have this much btc
sexist, but deep down you know it's impossible

Boobs aside, I'm not female.

My family has declined interest for their own reasons. It's a different generation, I suppose.

Cashing out millions on BTC is easy nowadays and there's nothing to worry about it, there's nothing fucking esotheric about it. Open an account on a reputed, regulated exchange, pay the tax and get your fiatcoins. Stop LARPing.

There's $millions of transactions daily on the blockchain, he sending 1 BTC to people here wouldn't do shit about him being a target (if he had the money)

I'm headed to my racquetball appointment. I'll check back if the thread hasn't gone dead by then. I'll leave you guys with one poignant memory of this exchange; it is a movie clip from a movie titled "Layer Cake". The last scene of the movie is a mono that resonated with me heavily as a waiter, and later as a holder. I hope some of you will find value and inspiration in it some day too. youtube.com/watch?v=DVYHjEeYGFA
Welcome to the layer cake son.

-Hero Protagonist

please make a treasure hunt or something cool like Kaiji/Liar Game/The Genius

I want to hear tv anchors saying a crazy guy is creating a millionaire game for anyone that qualifies

0xEE247682520be5810E8Ea4a78E52738663dc5475
Got some ether for a poor frustrated guy :(?

I have ethical complications of the moral variety from dealing in ETH.

According to your LARP, you made your coins mining, so these coins are freshly generated with no transaction history. There's nothing more anonymous than that. You could even run them throught helix and send 1 BTC to everyone here and you would never become a target. There's people with actual money making 25,000 BTC bets on Twitter and they never get killed, the thought of you sending a couple BTC around would make your poor ass a target is laughable.

twitter.com/adam3us/status/914107489032994816

Cope, the difference between your LARP and someone else is that your LARP lucked out and mined early on.

Also I have BTC and deep knowledge on crypto, so I could use BTC.

You will always find an excuse to not send the 1 BTC chump change to someone in order to keep your LARPtasy going.

>25/31 replies are from op

You are a larping faggot proving nothing to 5 people

private keys are seen there LUL

Mfw scrubs every value that would actually help your case, nice lazy inspect element pajeet
Gimme one with some exif data to africa

fuck it be creative with your money where's the fun in accumulating more and more after a certain point. Do these things come on be a legend enter history books

Yfw the easiest and even simpler way to prove your networth it to just post your Wallet address
Yet none of you faggot larpers do it

Fuck it user if you can help me out I'd believe in kindness again. My newborn baby is in the hospital I've got hospital bills up the ass, I'm trying to keep up. But I'd be glad if I could get help.

1AwKqFgBg7FJVEaNRA9JEmGGvnDufBBaSV

if you're comfortable losing this, sent me 1 BTC.
1P3AEcAWbhnikHtE1oRgkKoEt6p6JS9b8N