If you aren't buying any of these ICOs you deserve to stay poor

If you aren't buying any of these ICOs you deserve to stay poor.

>mfw the best ico in the next 6 weeks hasn't even been mentioned on Veeky Forums yet

pls give me a cryptic clue senpai

>not Latoken

LA token is such a bad name for a coin. Sounds Shit coiny as hell.

Just stfu.

Should I expose it to biz?

>already in request presale + 5 approved accounts for open sale + 6 airswap account

prove or lies

LAToken, bro.

Don't miss out.

kys, faggot.

I'll shill it to you after the ico

oh please for the love of god, im poor i need a chance

They're just memeing

This

Also, get in the Universa ICO. The marketcap is a little higher than usual.

Latoken team are retards
>"hurr burgers not allowed"
>cryptonigger shills against it because it is a security
>"hurr, burgers are now allowed, see, its not a security"
Month later the team bans US investors again, without issuing refunds.

Just got the airswap email a couple hours ago. feelsgoodman

oh thank god.

What did it say? I dunno if I'm registered or not

Approved accounts as in whitelisted or also KYC certified? Id be interested to buy

Pre KYC or KYC done? Email me to [email protected]

I'm honestly not memeing.
All KYC approved. Not selling I'm maxing these out. I already put 180 eth into the request presale before there was any hype. Now that it's this fucking hype I'm putting in as much as I can. Free money

You doing airswap too? How do you feel about the 70% sold in presale at a large discount?

How did you get in the presale?

>3 eth each

better than nothing I guess

Red puls or RN?

That's a hard one user, I'd hope anime chan to be here.

give us a hint then

how do i buy ICO tokens in the US

you want to go to jail, boi?

my cousin went to jail after participating in an ico. had to bail him out with eth. burgerland sucks when it comes to crypto.

B2bx?

he's just meming. he got nothing until some other smarter user shills a coin on biz. then he'll say "i knew about this but i kept quiet".

Whats up with this though

the ico is over buddy, can't get on this rocket now till it hits exchanges.

Eidoo right?

Not thrilled, but chainlink was 90% sold with a discount of 20% (though I was in the presale and got the discount)

I'm maxing request first and then maxing the ico I'm keeping secret. Remaining funds into airswap

I heard about request when biz was shilling ZRX (which I also hold long term). It was announced that Req was a new service being built on ZRX. Everyone just took it to mean it was bullish news for ZRX. Went to look up what Req was about, joined slack when it was 50 people. They announced presale there very early on. 60 eth min for presale. After presale was over hype blew up so now I'm buying more at the open sale too.

>tfw Request whitelist over

Come on man just tell us this one time what it is

I'm king shill on this board. Trust me. I created the Actual ChainLink Explanation thread. I will shill with you after ICO.

holy shit fuck you, why even mention it if you aren't gonna say what it is? liar

how can i buy universa? i made an account and got 50 for free. but now what. where can i dump my eth into it?