There are people on this board who unironically are willing to pay taxes when cashing out

>there are people on this board who unironically are willing to pay taxes when cashing out

Repeat after me: taxation is theft and I will not oblige!

I hear they lock you up for that sorta talk, in the Land of the Free.

I ain't paying taxes when I cash out. every penny I make with this crypto thing goes into my own pockets.

Where are you going to cash out tax free? I'd rather pay 10% tax than to move to some shithole somewhere far away

How do you guys actually plan on cashing out your massive gains? Help me in the land of the free.

I cashed out 90k USD of ETH a couple months ago. I'm guessing I'll just report it on my tax form and pay the 15-17k or whatever when tax season comes.

Yeah I figured that would be the right way to do it as well. Damn 90k congrats user...how much did you start with? I threw 3k into the LINK fire and I'm hoping to get it to 12-15k in the future.

I bought about $7000 worth of ETH when it was in the $20 range and sold at $300. Now I dabble with a little bit of it in Chainlink and BCH,

>Cashing out
>Giving your wealth to the filthy (((bank)))

if i do become rich, not only will i not pay a dime in taxes but i'll only sell the amount i need for expensive mandatory stuff, while keeping chump change in the bank to look average while giving them minimum amount of money to play with.

Fuck the banks
Fuck the government
Fuck the regulations
Free the market

*Blocks you Path*

I just keep a record of all my investment and, when I transfer to my wallet I record the market value of that transaction. I use a FIFO approach to keep track of capital gains.

Anyways, after the standard deduction, if you have made less than 30K in crypto. you will essentially pay no taxes or be subject to the 10% basic income tax.

all in ark, double your money then cash out and pay half of it in taxes

Ive been living exclusively off gift cards for like two months. No taxes for me.

Anybody use crypto debit cards?

Redpill me on gift cards

Egifter. Com

You'll be able to buy anything you want.

Just pay it. Don't wanna get fucked over. Most people saying fuck taxes are kiddies who would shit their paints if they got an audit letter. It sucks but I hope to only cash out when I have enough to quit wagecucking and just continue to invest my fat stacks.

>cashing out
>not realizing that cryptocurrency...
>is currency

Unfortunately, part of my money making is in gdax.
I'll have to report if I make too much this year.
It is straight up theft though.

Currency that wont pay your bills

psst hey kid, I herd you wanna spend your bitcoin.

I'm paying it. My feelings on the government are irrelevant. I'm not delusional enough to think that they aren't more powerful than me. I have no problem paying capital gains tax on money generated by sitting on my ass refreshing blockfolio.

Good luck buying property with your currency.

Wait for SALT to release their project, get a loan of fiat, pay it back on crypto.

Don5 cash out idiot
Move to a territorial based country such as Panama for usfags

Malaysia or Thailand for Asians

Andorra or malta for Europeans

1 year later (shift of tax liability to your new country) you cash out 100% tax free

1 year later you move back richer than ever 100% legal deep tax