>>3762126

If you want a LINK plushy; send me your shipping cost (from germany) as eth and give shipping adress in transaction comment

I am doing 10 maximun
0xb8cDCC80E7934Fb40988eb1a73b8286797865c47

Slow progress

Such craftsmanship

Is LINK the best fucking coin or what? All these memes and shit like this are cracking me the fuck up.

Good job OP

look at those bluebars, shit quality, m8.
i thought germans make good stuff, wtf.
are you a sandnigger or what

Looks like shit desu.

>(from germany)

Well if you look at the other thread; i improved

A few more and it will look good

that glue application though

>these faggots hating on people that take the time to do this for their Veeky Forums bro's
Eat a dick, guys

make an etsy
but first improve cuz it looks like crap
use pieces of cloth stitched on instead of paint, and embroidery for the letters

Advice on better blue bars?
I learned i suck at sewing

This is fucking golden, holy shit. I'm loving this cult-like behaviour.

kek.

you literally made it inside out the first time, so that's not saying much.

maybe just glue
you can probably get some rubbery shit that you can put on it with an iron

you should have sewn the lettering/blue logos then it'd be worth something on etsy.

HHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Will try that with the next one

INB4 someone posts a picture with one of these in their ass because they are so gay for link

I will buy one. Don't screw me user

you think op is going to drop 500 dollars on a machine that can do that?

I only have 4k link; continue

Nice just bought 100k

My grandma has a basic sewing machine that i borrowed. She showed me the basics.

You should make a keychain/rearview mirror dangling thing. Just look what happened with lizardbro, Veeky Forums loves this shit.

Also you should use cloth transfer paper if you have an inkjet printer, it's very simple and will probably look pretty clean

you can't do this type of embroidery without a lot of skill or a computer controlled one

He LOVES link

Nice, I'm sure everyone wants to buy it now with your hamster's SHIT all over it.

Its just a prototype
Still a lot to improve

Well I like it user. Keep up the good. And if link goes above 1usd I will buy two... will .05 eth cover cost to uk???

Link hodlers are so stressed they have to resort to making shitty cubes

f u goi .. Its pretty

>not accepting link
>not being able to accept link
>link has no wallet, no mobile app
>there's no way to give someone link
>make plushies about useless technology

?

That's dope

I admire the fact that you're taking the opportunity to make some bucks off the LINK hype, but it honestly doesn't look that good. I wish you the best of luck though.

>it is possible to accept link
>link can be stored in a wallet as ETH
>you can send LINK
>handmade merchandise are cool

nigga that looks tiny af, also i think you're better off sticking those sharpies in your pooper, still you get a 10 from me for effort, good job OP

the only way for you to improve is by people making honest criticism of your work i.e. like in this thread
if it weren't for the last thread you wouldn't have turned it inside out
now imagine if you had posted this on reddit instead. those fuckers just circlejerk and praise each other and aren't honest like us. you would never improve.

I sell you guys a piece of pizza with the shape of Chainlink for 10 chainlink

>it is possible to accept something as long as you accept it as something else that it is not
>op's merch is cool, if i was a whale i'd send him an eth for one

Ich würde gerne eines haben, aber möchte meine private Adresse mit niemandem teilen. Habe auch keine Paketstation oder ähnliches, kenne mich damit nicht aus. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit dich direkt zu kontaktieren?

Junge, junge. Gute Arbeit - würde mich jedoch eher anmachen wenn es aus Metall oder etwas ähnlichem wäre. Nur weiter so

this is getting sad

Can I have one custom made to hold a fleshlight insert?

Lmao awesome effort but stitch on the details instead of glueing them on and make it about twice the size

That's pretty funny actually.

topkek

Step aside.
1k LINK hlder here.
I'll stick twice as much in for the same price

dude the ink on the cube is gunna kill your hamster watch out my hamster died due to ink poisoning when I was 5

Hamsters are the devil incarnated... These fuckers are made to break you.
They have a life-span of +20 years, and looks really quite. But they are boring as fuck..
At some point, you get tired of cleaning the floor in their cage, you get tired of having someone to babysit it while you are on vacation.. So you try to shill it on your friends, but they already have a couple themselves..
You end up secretly wishing for the demise of the fluffy little creature; and one day you "lose" it in the woods.. and your soul is damned for eternity.

Seriously stay away from hamsters..

>tfw linklet