FUCK VOISE AND MOVE TO OPUS

I'm out after 2x.

Thanks to whoever was shilling that coin, but this one is the real deal.

Already a working demo, real team, was actually mentioned in Forbes. Get IN for another easy 5x because half the Market Cap.

Thank me later user.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrency-advice.com/2017/08/13/opus-beta-ready-decentralized-music-sharing/
medium.com/@info_62555/we-are-excited-to-announce-the-first-artists-to-join-opus-bryce-savoy-deerskin-and-tomer-george-100abdbe10a3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, an article if you want to read it, fantastic roadmap!

cryptocurrency-advice.com/2017/08/13/opus-beta-ready-decentralized-music-sharing/

yes, finally someone is shilling OPUS other than me. people are actually discussing it. my bags were getting heavy.

recently they announced new artists
medium.com/@info_62555/we-are-excited-to-announce-the-first-artists-to-join-opus-bryce-savoy-deerskin-and-tomer-george-100abdbe10a3

Nice looking webpage, solid whitepaper. Team looks ok. Maybe ill buy some

BUMP THIS MOTHERFUCKER!

hmm this looks like it has actual potential

it is but its a mid to long term hold.
but expect x10-x100 unironically.

think of CHAINLINK+SOUNDCLOUD for music but stupid cheap.

Inxt is picking up volume. Get in fags.

oh fuck, I'm buying in

How did you find this coin user?

Veeky Forums it was an ICO.

but then founders said that exchange listings are not a priority before the product is ready. the price took a huge dump. its 50% below ICO now.

yeah wow. i feel retarded. looks like a long term hold for sure.

they have a working demo too, it's actually not bad

Fair enough, sorry for the losses. It seems like an interesting concept though and the market cap is utterly tiny for something with a working product. I like the idea of artists deciding their own prices, that could really fuel a lot of demand from people who typically use sites like bandcamp. I'll do a bit more reading, cheers for the tip.

I have 200k OPT

i bought the dip so i've averaged down my ICO price and im at break even at the moment. comfy but i realize that its a long wait. i'd actually buy more, but have my funds locked up in other projects.

im confident in the COO. he's a guy from my home town. he already delivered a successful project in his teens (Matusz Mach, Fiver app check it out). seems like a bright dude. i'm holding and see where this takes me.

They're moving to Poland over the next week or two and will be announcing more exchanges after that is finalized..

Now that they've gotten some artists and are moving forward I'm expecting steady rise over the month.

Yeah it could be a fairly long wait on this one, but I think once it gets a bit of attention it could get a market cap much bigger than 4m. Even going up to 40 would be 10x.

Only problem I really have so far is they said
>While the Opus storage layer, is able to deliver vast volumes of data (We have tested
IPFS throughout to exceed 20Mb/s with 300ms latency)

The 20 megabit speed would just be a limitation of the number of nodes available on the network, no? Because the platform is going to need transfer speeds exponentially higher than this to gain any sort of traction and receive reasonable use.

Someone was shilling it earlier on the Voise thread. I came in and saw OPUS like wtf... half the cap and actually looks legit. Voise website and work in comparison looks like a sham.

The whitepaper isn't articulated as well as some of the large scale projects I've read but they really didnt hold back from going into detail about the tech, which is a good sign.

I have some cash spare I was gonna dump into link on the next dip and forget about but this actually seems like a pretty promising gamble.

Thanks again for the tip user, buying 100k

ANYTIME bro.

I bought some at the ICO and some more yesterday. The communication from the Devs was absolutely terrible the first few weeks after the ICO. But since then they hired a community manager and have been replying to everyone on slack/discord. Really excited for this coin!!!

What a complete load of bollocks, listen OPUS has been sitting on their ass not moving at all since their ICO and they're not going to move anytime soon. Voise has an app release in 12 days and they're being added to Bittrex. Short term, Voise is your money maker not Opus. But if you want to miss buying low sats and making money on the app release pump that is all on you. Have fun buying Opus and then begging people on Veeky Forums and Reddit to buy your bags.

I mean Opus is just now starting to sign artist. So if anything that's a good sign for what's about to happen over the next coming months. I'd rather have 14 or so team members (they are hiring more team members) on my side vs just 5 with Voise.

Maybe Opus is good long term, but they're not going to experience a pump from their app release in the next 12 days, Voise is.