If you see this image while browsing Veeky Forums, you have been visited by FLAVIVS ÆTIVS, Dux etc Patricius...

If you see this image while browsing Veeky Forums, you have been visited by FLAVIVS ÆTIVS, Dux etc Patricius, Tribunis Partis, Militaris Cura Palati, Magister Militum per Gallia, Comes et Magister Utriusque Militiae, Magnificus vir Parens et Patriciusque Noster

Barbarians will be repelled from your borders and the future if your empire will be guaranteed, but only if you post "Stay with us, Aetius!" in this thread

"Stay with us, Aetius!" in this thread

why do late romans dress so fucking goofy?

Because they're fucking fabulous. What are you, some sort of pleb that can't even afford a bit of color? How do you expect anybody to respect you?

No joke, i was autistic enough to try the Anglo-Saxon version of the leg wraps of the dude in the bottom right, holy fuck they were comfy and warm. And, they're fabulous as hell, don't judge them, only plebs don't make sure every enemy within a hundred miles can't see them

The cultural version of a midlife crisis. You know when your dad hits 50 he starts wearing cowboy boots and novelty belt buckles?

that doesn't look too bad honestly.
as long as you didn't try the little girl shoes and pajama pants aetius thinks is cool.

Stay with us, Aetius!

Stay with us, Aetius!

he was too good for this world

based arverni

Stay with us, Aetuis!

Stay with us, Aetius!
[spoiler]Please give me the strength to remove horsefuckers[/spoiler]

*blocks your path*

*rapes your wife*

*has you assassinated out of petty spite*

>Not going through the cowboy phase at puberty

>this insane monster ruled for 30 years
>based Majorian only ruled for 4
IT'S NOT FAIR

Stay with us, Aetius!

Nobiscum mane, O Aetius!
Quoque, boni numeri, Nemo

"Stay with us, Aetius!"

Stay with us, Aetius!

They were falling with style, as Buzz Lightyear once put it

Stay with us, Aetius!

Fuck.
Majorian makes me sad man. His story would make for a decent historical epic though

Stay with us Aetius

"Stay with us, Aetius!" in this thread

Smart user is smart

>*Teleports Behind You*

Stay with us Aetius!

Stay with us, Aetius!