Great fucking job guys

this shit has a working demo and good press and instead all i've been hearing about is pajeet coins and pnds that are already swirling the bowl in the shitter

Other urls found in this thread:

opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

going all in on this coin to the moon real soon

dude go to the demo

they even have an advanced demo; how the fuck did this go under the radar?

haha you fucking retards. i've been posting at least once per week about it. memes about them partnering with Taylor Swift, Skrillex. I've been posting updates to their roadmap and progress.

post the ICO dump i've been posting once daily.
but no one would listen.

there's even a FUDer here complaining that it's a security. someone else will bring up that the CEO was playing WOW in his teens and was selling gold. he used the same email for the domain registration.

ive seen it all already.

>FUDer here complaining that it's a security. someone else will bring up that the CEO was playing WOW in his teens and was selling gold. he used the same email for the domain registration.
>ive seen it all already.

i literally just hear of this shit yesterday, but I don't go on /biz too often

well you are here now. that counts for something. :)

idk but i think im gonna change my mind there is literally no one selling this coin

same type of shit with VOISE yesterday before it exploded, nobody wanted to sell

this?
how do you expect us to buy this shitcoin?

check etherdelta. hitbtc is a graveyard.
we need another exchange.

u know what boys u just gotta bite the bullet. Just ate a sell order its gonna be fine though I feel this one mooning in my guts

i had to do the same

They'll be on more once they finalize their move to Poland over the next week or so

i know, im 150k in already and following the development closely.

im just saying that buying this now is not easy. ED is what it is and on theres zero volume on hitbtc.

this shit really needs to moon because now there is no one buying lol. If this coin goes down were fucked. Dont think it will happen though im pretty confident in this

You guys told me this shit would moon weeks ago and it hasn't budged.

price has been pretty much completely stable since the exchange listing

long term hold potential 8/10 imo

This coin has everything it needs except volume. once more people start trading its gonna explode.

Voise team only has 5 people. Opus has 10+ team members and are adding more devs.

WE ARE THE OPTicians!

Seriously tho i'm a fan of this project. It's currently selling for cheaper than ICO price. The music industry needs a platform like this and I was impressed by everything I've seen so far. but if you do decide to invest don't plan on an instant moon mission and plz have some realistic expectations. Maybe post this shit on /mu/ and see what those fags think about it.

Samepersun tryin to shill his shitcoin
Ye, nice

i'm reading the whitepaper now
this is truly simple and brilliant
im on board. going to set up etherdelta locally tonight to buy this

opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf

finally gave up and dumped this shit ate $100 trying to sell too.

youre a fucking idiot

You see, the problem is I don't believe in selling media.
Cmon, it's 2k17 and you want ppl to pay for musiv and be thoughtful of the artist. Nor gonna work, sorry

Welcome to crypto.

you walk into biz and it's all shilling coins that have been dumped already

you can see a price increase in etherdelta.. silently mooning