LAToken Ban US Citizen

So im invested in LAToken and im in the US. I guess they chsnged their stance on allowing US investors but i got in before that...my question is what is stopping me from just selling it on an exchange? Like am i really going to get arrested for doing so?

No, you can't get in trouble. It's the exchanges that are on the hook, not traders.

Dude the CIA are probably watching you right now.

Booby trap your doors with explosives and take some of them out with you. It's the only option left.

Should I buy this? pls shill me into this I am unsure.

I've only seen 2 threads about this coin so far and it seems like a good buy but I have no idea.

Also how would they know if you're american? guess you're safe.

Then why are people sperging out asking for a refund? I dont think this is going to affect price that much

Give it to me to be safe. You could be the next steve paddock.

Its really fucking solid coin and already has a good working product. Good bonus offered now too for buying in

Why isnt it shilled more here then? I dont understand.

Because everyone is wayyyy to caught up in chainlink and ODN, not every coin that moons gets shilled to fuck here

Also any price predictions and what exchanges will this coin be in?

Thank you user.

because its utter shit and the thing they are going for is unrealistic and definitely not attainable by these guys.
There are too many nice words stuffed in their whitepaper and project.
They do a shit job of explaining the "How the fuck is this going to work" in anything that I have found on them.
I saw a post on Bitcointalk too, the people in there weren't really happy with the coin.

It seems like a bunch of russians got together and want to fuck some people out of money by holding an ICO.

W-who do I trust.

invest in gokucoin dont be a poorfag

>gokucoin

Jesus how is this shit higher than siacoin or xvg.

fuuu not sure if i should invest in this or not

He has no idea what hes talking about. They HAVE a working product, they don't need to figure out how to do it because IT is already done, they just need to scale it now. As for price predictions it should hit exchanges like Binance and potentially Bittrex at around 40 cents, after which it will probably 4x then stabalize around 3x ICO

Thank you user, I legit bought 2,8ETH worth of this coin.

I bought 20 ETH a week ago and am going to re up my stack once i get some profits from bat and qtum

What is their working product? Good shills and slamming their faces in stupid ass conventions and bitcoin vids? enjoy your bags

lol these guys had to change their name halfway through the summer from AIbanks to LAtoken because of some regulatory issues.
A-class team right hurr

Literally spend 5 seconds on their site you autistic fuck

I did, a donkey can tell that this project is retarded. peace

what happens if i tokenize my socks and then lose my wallet?

Lol fud harder faggot, im not selling you a bit of my coffers till 4x at the minimum