Christ 2.0 was an improvement over the original. Prove me wrong

"Hence it comes about that all armed Prophets have been victorious, and all unarmed Prophets have been destroyed."- Machiavelli

he united Arabia in 6 years. He destroyed the idolaters that worshipped false gods, heavily taxed the jews, protected the christians, and managed to have a phyrric victory against the Romans before his death.

if you take everything I just said, and reverse it, you have what the christcucks worship now days.

Isn't that Ali?

Mods are banning people for speaking ill of islam.

Mohammad was a murderous, psychotic pedophile.

and he was much more successful than jesus

Jesus rules the heavens and the earth.

The false prophet and devil worshiper Mohammad will spend eternity in hell, on fire. That's some "success".

Lenin brutally united his far larger country and loads of mentally ill people still worship him as well. So you could say he was even more successful.

He rode to heaven on a winged horse and was welcomed at the gates by Saint Peter. Your argument is invalid.

>it's an another Mohammad thread with an ali picture

not an argument

>Islam
>1400 years after Muhammad, his religion is mostly confined to the same geographic area it was in 1200 years ago

>Christianity
>1400 years after Jesus Christ, His religion is being brought to new continents

Just wait

Not even in his dreams desu,

>muslim migrants have a lot of children
>europeans have 1-2 at most
>2nd and 3rd gen muslims are as faithful as their parents, if not more
>none of this seems likely to change in the future
Eurabia will be a reality.

Warlords violently unifying disparate tribes and states are a dime a dozen in history. Let's put aside all point by point comparisons of Islam to other religions, much less Christianity, and let's just look at the shitholes of the world. Middle East? Mostlya shithole. Africa? Mostly a shithole. Balkans? Mostly a shithole.

>is mostly confined to the same geographic area it was in 1200 years ago
Are you retarded?

You're telling me India, parts of China, SE Asia, the levant, most of North Africa, Anatolia, was Muslim 1200 years ago?

Ali= God

Ali > Jesus >>>>>>>>>>mohammed

Wtf I love Muhammed now

>Warlords violently unifying disparate tribes and states are a dime a dozen in history.
Very few were both founders of religions and successful warlord.

Makes Muhammad unique really, most of the founders of religions barely go past "le great teacher XD" memes.

Does the body (the corpse) of Muhammad - the prophet and founder of Islam - still exist?

Anybody who tries to deny that Muhammad was a great man is just a muslim-hater. Intelligent people recognize his greatness. Islam is truly the most patrician religion

no it's not