Do yourself a favor

Go to the site, look around, play with the actual demo

Read the press about it and the partnerships

Look at the roadmap

compare this to other shitcoins that aren't even close to this far along

some is shilling my coin for me. thanks user

why weren't you fucking shilling this before? how is it that almost nobody has heard of this before today yet it's got a tonne of press and they're working with celebs too

Your right op I feel very confident about this project. Way better than voise

>celebs

Taylor Swift? who is working wiht Opus?

im one dude. with a full time job. cant be shilling 24/7.

i've been on and off shilling it since the ICO. even during the post ICO dump. it gets tiring when the FUDers shit on you because the coin is not the pump and dump of the month.

fair enough. yeah from the looks of it, the product development of this is miles ahead of its competitors

>you get the decryption key by paying the smart contract

you realize this is even worse than the current state of music right? instead of sharing files youll just share keys. lmao

have any of you actually used ipfs?

and? ownership is retained. artists dont get fucked. whole point of this thing. this is a feature not a bug.

>check the demo
>nothing plays
>even something simple as a comment section is this fucked up

In his defense I'm running Firefox ESR38 and with chrome it worked flawlessly

no thx
spotify works great

fire'

but can spotify make you money?

I have some, I plan on buying a bit more. One of the few projects I really hope to succeed, regardless of whether I'm bagholding or not

Then try Eidoo from google play store and reconsider your life decisions.

link can
kek

no

artists back next to nothing off of streaming services, google it

they make way way way more off of radio play

But people stream music and they'd much rather take most of it vs spotify model. Plus you can add other things into the platform like tour dates and stuff that's actually for the musician.

ARK is in process of integrating IPFS, among other protocols

why would i use this over spotify, apple music or even fucking tidal. This is assuming anyone with a brain even pays for music to being with LOL