Is he the biggest figure in history since ww2

Rundown:

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.

Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So do mods just not fuckin care about the 25 yr rule or what? why is this shit allowed
fuck off to pol please

>implying this is not part of history as of now and that it isn't strictly connected with something happened about 30 years ago
maybe you fuck off to leddit

>about 30 years ago
>acts that took place 93-95
try again

and he only killed himself on Wednesday, definitely not Veeky Forums related

and what was the cause of happening from 93-95?
The absolute state of Veeky Forums understanding of history

so we can talk about Chechnya now because stuff happened before that lead to the wars? seriously fuck off to /pol/

Dude has 3 fucking degrees. Holy fucking shit. Electrical engineering, sociology, and directing.

You need to stop

>mods
This is Veeky Forums faggot, we run this shit.

He dead, and 1992 was 25 years ago.
In a month, 1993 will be 25 years ago.

wh*Tes are faggots

>croats
>white
>serbs
>white
>bosniaks
>white

How the fuck is he more significant than Mladic or Arkan? Just because /pol/ gives you daily handjobs doesn't mean everyone likes you and your irrelevant dindus.

This is Veeky Forums. We don't give a shit about the rules and if you do you're probably from reddit yourself.

Arkan is a complete meme, he wasn't even significant militarily. Just a glorified celebrity.

And this faggot is? Just because he kys over an inferior kill count? Please, his whole legacy is a meme compared to srebrenica.

>We
Fuck off newfag.

>muh ruuuules
You fuck off redditor

>Srebrenica
>not a meme
It didn't even happen.

>ITT: subhuman slav thinks he's relevant because retards are giving them attention over a rookie kebab remover

t. Ahmed bin Aladin

Dude, i'm a Serb and not even i'm that delusional.
What you can question is does the massacre classify as genocide according to the convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide.

>look guise my papa killed 10 muslims in war he is real kebab remover XD
>not even charged with genocide
R O O K I E
O
O
K
I
E

>serfs are evil becos genocide
>we r better at killing modslems
>srebrenica dont real
So this is what serbs mean when they say croats are cum guzzlers

I'm not even a Serb but Memenica is on par with the Holocaust. It's completely fabricated.

>It's completely fabricated
Like your country?

You don't know where I'm from.

t. Štipe Kurvović

>Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .
how is this relevant to his guilt or not, it only goes to character at best

You need to make more

not really

No, I'm not Croatian or even from the Balkans. But keep trying.

Ah, diasporafag. I apologise.

you realize there are rules for every board and that mods screen threads to make sure thread is on topic right?

>(College of Computing and Electrical Engineering,

what did this guy engineer?

So was this guy actually guilty or not?
pls help im stupid

>this thread

And mods are faggots, what else is new?

He is but he barely did anything and Croatfags are blowing him out of proporsion because it's the first time they can actually LARP as kebab removers. In reality they are just assmad the Serbs did it 10x harder so now they're whoring for attention with this irrelevant santa claus.

im quite certain you are shitposting or very young either way I dont know what you are doing on this board and website

t. mod

If you ever posted on Krautchan you need to leave this board.

>t.
>t.
>t.
>t.
t. Insufferable Cr*atian attention whore

I'm not Croatian.

I'm no fucking Kr*ut /pol/tard

Then stop with this, he's a meme. Barely relevant in the war. A petty culprit compared to the bigger guys like Tuđman, Ratko, Alija, Milosevic and Karadzic. The only reason he's getting so much attention is because Croats are desperate to get into the spotlight and shift view away from Serbs.

I'm not OP you complete troglodyte, go take a nap you schizophrenic moron.

>i'm not OP
>is infinitely assmad on defending shit bait thread
Man.... fuck your mother, you know?

>tfw you will never be tried for war crimes because you are an American and Americans are incapable of war crimes

This thread has more accusations than your avarage Balkan war crimminal

0/10

They do: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki

Unlike the entire population of Eastern Europe the Americans are a kind and careing race, the reason you don't hear about their war criminals is cause nobody in the west is trying to justify their bullshit or turn them into folk heroes and matyrs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bales

>implying that isn't some croat we wanted to gas
look at that dude's face

>the Americans are a kind and careing race
Hahahahaha