ADMIT IT

The industrial revolution destroyed humanity.
What ever happened to comfy peasant uprisings?
INDUSTRIALIZED
What ever happened to comfy illiteracy?
INDUSTRIALIZED
The crimes of the industrial revolution go on and on.

And this is to take it one step beyond.

FOOD is the enemy of man.

It destroyed alot, but the process started with agricultural revolution that destroyed HG Utopia, what even the Greeks called the Golden age

No. Man is the enemy of Man.

I finally see
We should just abolish ownership of things

Is this sarcastic?

Proposition:
People must regurgitate their meals to share with their fellow working class men.
Food is not your property, it does not belong to your digestive system.

Fuck, I wish I couldn’t read

It becomes law that each person must satisfy their nutritional needs

Do you want to figure out how to build your own fucking car? I live in a place where it's pretty crucial to own a vehicle. I'd rather not have to pull myself on a horse drawn carriage or bike 2 hours to work. Computers, phones, internet? You wouldn't have any of this. Shut up

No you don't get it. You would be living b like your ancestors.

Fucking loser. You'd just die

Supermarkets are LITERALLY marxism because they allow all people access to purchase food. All shoppers should be required to fight others in a naked pankration match on a monthly basis in order to ensure a correct pecking order. Only the strong should eat.

>Do you want to figure out how to build your own fucking car?
Don't need a car, roads and cars would not be popular if not for the industrial revolution.
>bike 2 hours to work
You wouldn't have to go that far, if not for the industrial revolution
>Computers, phones, internet?
Consumerist mind control devices

t. max brainlet

I'm a farmer and handyman actually, I wouldn't. I enjoy my luxuries though. I like to browse Veeky Forums and drink liquor I bought from the store. Plus I'm a car guy. Y'all would not like living that lifestyle if you knew this was the other option.

You are a gringo farmer, not a preindustrial farmer. Big fuckin difference. Pre industrial Farmers lived in the Commons, not in isolation as gringos do

>hurr durr you have to be an illiterate caveman in order to be based and happy
God i hate faggots like this. I wish theyd all be lined up and shot. Every breath they take is a setback for humanity. Same with anti-science flat earth faggots

In retrospect it was a mistake by and large, but then hunting spear chuckers with maxim guns was just priceless.

>MUH LINEAR PROGRESIOOOOOON

At most, IR should have been confined to England, where it started, to develop as an experiment, instead of spreading like a virus

this

>m-muh huts
You know, theres a place called africa, some places there are on the level you want. Try going there

No, I'm taking everyone down with me ;)
You're going to work on a farm and be raised by a hardworking, but loving family in western Hungary.

>raised in Hungary
I think uou mean raised hungry

>Same with anti-science flat earth faggots
You're already retarded, might as well be happy, no?

Even better, hunting musket wielding frogs and huns with maxim guns. It's like you want to be assraped by Anglos.

>The industrial revolution destroyed humanity.
The industrial revolution liberated humanity from itself
>comfy peasant uprisings?
there's nothing comfy about revolting against your government because you are literally so poor that you're starving to death and have nothing to lose

>What ever happened to comfy illiteracy?
Nor is there anything comfy about being a superstitious retard living in fear of your own shadow

>The crimes of the industrial revolution go on and on.
As our possibilities expand, so too does the capacity for destruction expand, they go hand-in-hand. The alternative is returning to a state of being unthinking beasts

>The alternative is returning to a state of being unthinking beasts
That would be good.
At least a third of the population should be farmers.

or having small time farmers with automated equipment so that they're not living in constant fear of a bad harvest nor are they having to spend almost every waking hour employed in drudgery

I come from an entire family of farmers in a town where most of the land is for farming. Where do you live? Just fucking come to Mississippi

Yes, the curse of labor. So it is written in the Bible and its truth reechoes in the hearts of most men. The male is by nature lazy and unambitious. The industrious man is a truly feminine phenomenon. In male cultures men only work in order to live, but in nations where women domineer, men show ambition, zeal for labor, and they frequently work themselves to death firmly believing that they live in order to work. On account of the fact that ambition is a female characteristic, women are always going to be outraged at the sight of potential energies which are not transformed into kinetic energies. The mobile life is urban and female. Haste is not only unmanly, but as Ortega has demonstrated it, also the very negation of our immortality. The Middle Ages was a period without haste, it was male and timeless.
The true man is attracted by an adventurous life while woman stands for security, concerned for the safety of her home and her family. The desperate craving for safety is always the surest sign of the effemination of a culture or nation. The replacement of Trust in divine Providence by efficient insurance companies is always a danger signal which should not be ignored.

I encourage the subsidization of farming, but I encourage communal altruism even more

Saying things without seven layers of irony
INDUSTRIALISED

Shut up.

YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE
UNINDUSTRIALIZE YOURSELF

(citation needed)
You're just an edgy college kid. You don't know a damn thing about life.

It unironically destroyed humanity by turning u into androgynous, atheist, hedonistic nihilists who’s only purpose in life is to buy things.

The Industrial revolution was unironically cancer and the only defence is muh iPhone.

>the only defence is muh iPhone.
Not dying of easily curable diseases or starvation is also a pretty nice thing to have

But diseases are going up. Cancer is ass common ass the flu. No cure for it or even TB, life expectancy has past its peak and is actually declining in the industrialized world. Suicide rates are rising exponentially

wtf I love a soulless neoliberal technocracy now

I live to increase GDP

People are living longer but they are stoned, drunk, high, play vidya and fuck 24/7 to distract from their meaningless existence. Rather live in an Amish style community and be happy desu

How? Now you got billions of shutters shitting up the planet.

These people were benign as small Hunter/gatherer tribes

Seek help.

Indiapaki was actually a decent place before agricultural revolution from near East, now abos are escaping that shit hole for england

> le daily "society must magically revert x no of years so I am forced into making the changes to my personal life that I feel are important but I don't have the will to leave the basement" thread

>But diseases are going up.
But the total percentage of humans living a full long live is still vastly higher
>Cancer is ass common ass the flu. No cure for it or even TB,
Humans are locked in an eternal arms race with disease. Reducing the number of humans won't make them go away, only make humans more susceptible to them. Ask the New World Indians
> actually declining in the industrialized world. Suicide rates are rising exponentially
Both correlations without causation, not caused by industrialization itself but by recent developments which can be better explained in economic terms, and hence, have solutions which are grounded in economic terms

>Rather live in an Amish style community and be happy desu
so what's stopping you?

>How? Now you got billions of shutters shitting up the planet.
A problem to be solved with the next phase of human development: post-growth economics and population management so that people are having fewer children who lead more enriched lived as a result of so many adults coming together to raise them.

kys

Knowledge of the outside world.

I can’t just forget that Shanghai and the Internet exist

kek

>so what's stopping you?
Everyone else must be like me too

Won't Happen, European population politics/ideologies are on their way out, just as immigrants replace whites, so shall the white ideologies be replaced by Chinese, Muslim, Indian. And they will not continue the population projects of dead eurpeans. They will laugh at them instead

Too true?

>how could anyone be disassatisfied with modern society

Where are all those dumbasses that romanticize a life they never lived coming from?

They don't know what they have until they lose their current life styles.

Your dumb, read up on the original affluent society. Greeks called it the Golden age of man

>Knowledge of the outside world.
You think the thirst for knowledge goes away just because you lack access to it?

That's due to people in under-developed areas squirting out children because they're too stupid to know any better.

Industrialization causes birth rates to plummet everywhere, even in places like Asia and the wealthier parts of Africa

>Spent TWELVE (12) years away from my home learning useless when I could've learnt and practice a trade
>Could've been a great carpenter or a stone mason by now
How has society cucked you, user?

More like
>society must magically revert x no of years so I am forced into making the changes to my personal life that I feel are important but I don't have the will to leave the basement
which is what I wrote in the first place.
You'll say I'm making a strawman but the way whingers consistently describe all of society absolutely screams out that they are falsely assuming based on their urban bubble that they are ultimately too comfortable in to leave.

As somebody who moved to the countryside where people largely share my values and as somebody who deliberately lives a more austere lifestyle than most of my contemporaries in the city I have the utmost contempt for the people in these threads day after day who aren't committed to anything other than moaning. They fantasise that society will change so that they get dragged into their ideal lifestyle despite their laziness and disengagement, rather than putting in any effort at all to leave their bubble.

Industrialization CAUSED overpopulation

Global urbanization under globalization is an attempt by white policy makers to get the 3rd world into westernized cities and stop breeding

>Industrialization CAUSED overpopulation
No, centralization and urbanization does that.

Agrarian empires like the Han Dynasty or Roman Empire also struggled with overpopulation, and their solution to the problem was, of course, spectacular die-offs through plague and internecine warfare. Not being industrialized had nothing to do with it

The "wealthier" cuntz can't afford to have babies. That's the objective of Rockefellerian population control.

From Japan, to Korea, to England to US people simply can't afford to have kids. Thats not the case in the 3rd world where European populatio policies have failed.

So now Europeans resort to importing the 3rd world so that their adopted brown babies listen to their white parents and adopt gay new ways

This was a feature of the Roman Empire as well: unemployed Roman Italians collecting the dole and not-breeding due to the high expense of urban society while all the real work was done by imported disenfranchised labor.

the Roman Empire was not industrialized, it was an agrarian empire dominated by vast latifundia estates that had simply let the wealthiest members of society launch a hostile takeover of the government and placated the ignorant masses with bread and circuses while the aristocrats went on enjoying their thoroughly rigged economy until they ran out of foreign peoples worth pillaging and could no longer sustain their society, which imploded spectacularly in the 3rd century.

The moral of the story is that industrialization has nothing to do with it, just don't let the uber-wealthy members of your society take over your government

>I'm taking everyone down with me ;)
But you arent?

>What ever happened to comfy peasant uprisings?
Nothing about this is comfy

Industrialization turned the world into rome. the planet lived by their own means. The khoi San chased hyena for food, the Hindu hunted rats, the Aztec ate mosquito larvae, the Chinese feasted on roaches, the europrean ate snails, but everyone lived by their own capabilities, until indusyrialization turned primitive man into a unstoppable breeding machine

Nonsense, there's a third option between the extremes: there's no reason why we couldn't be an industrialized society which exists and functions more like the Roman Republic, where the average person remains a farmer or small time property owner and urban areas were not crammed to the breaking point with the landless poor searching for decent paying employment. This would also serve to protect and foster localism so that culture does not dissolve into a monocultural blob just like how the (again, un-industrialized and agrarian) Roman Empire did.

Unfortunately, this requires some kind of downward distribution of capital (in Rome's case, it was distribution of state seized land to veterans) and the wealthiest members of society would rather rig the economy than surrender opportunities to other people's children.

> but everyone lived by their own capabilities,
No, everyone was in a mad rush to avoid dying and the poverty line was drawn where people were too poor to actually feed themselves and were gradually starving.

>indusyrialization turned primitive man into a unstoppable breeding machine
he was already an unstoppable breeding machine before industrialization. When you live on a farm you need every pair of hands helping just to make ends meet, so more kids = more money. Industrialization is giving him the tools to no longer need to have this mentality of "growth at any costs"

Maybe I would believe your promises if it was 300 years ago, but industrialization failed. All promises and visions of industrialization by the pioneers failed.

Instead what humanity inherited from industrialization was a decaying planet on the brink of mass depopulation

kek, this.

What is the end goal for these technotopians? To be the most efficient cattle and consumers for the elite as possible?

Holy shit this is good .where did you find it? Chicks are always yaking about how they don't feel safe and why don't you fix it. If you do everything your chick says you practically have to buy a dang mansion

>From Japan, to Korea, to England to US people simply can't afford to have kids.
Not necessarily afford. It may be a factor, but you also have to keep in mind that the people that do have children (voluntarily, teen pregnancies due to poor protection or due to rape in a no-abortion area do not count) have them later in life than it used to be until the start of the XXth century... trouble is, going past 25 years of age, the longer you wait to have children, the harder will be to actually have them once you do want them (not to mention menopause's hard limit). In this case, society's mores (in this case "you're still young and carefree until 30") clash with biology extremely hard and it will either need a setback or new techs that'd allow sterile men and women to generate healthy gametes from any random cell of theirs.

Cancer was under diagnosed in the past. Nobody understood what tumors did and most people died before such conditions would fuck them.

I’m not entirely sure why but I find this the funniest thread I’ve ever read on Veeky Forums

Nobody knew bout genetics until 40 yrs ago. Nobody knew about microbiology until 200 yrs ago. But cancer was a well known disease 100 yrs ago and even 400 yrs ago. The same diagnosis tech was used 100 yrs ago and 30 yrs ago, in the same period disease went from 1/30 to 1/3

I think it’s sad how many people unironically think history is a linear progression and that 2017 is axiomatically better than 2016

From a mental/spiritual, even cultural standpoint this is one of the shittiest times to be alive but normies only see iPhones and BMW’s

I'm not even going to dignify with the exact image. Imma just say this:
>Thusthenthusnow.jpg
>Socrates.jpg

>consumerism
>atheism
>nihilism
>hedonism

wtf I love contemporary society now; any criticism of the age you live in is invalid because past people criticized their own time

>what brainlets actually believe

Normies are the ultimate nihilists. They don't wallow in emptiness, but submit to it.

Capitalists are nihilists that realized that you can make money out of nothing

Capitalism is the ultimate nihilistic philosophy

>You were born too late to shoot uncivilized, primitive spearchuckers and take all their shit
The industrial revolution really was a mistake. Now everyone's relatively advanced and not just living in easily torchable huts

Communists are nihilists that realized you can turn capitalists into nothing

Kek

Communists at least have a vision of society that isn’t “dude just buy shit until you die, muh GDP”

ISIS are the good guys compared to the soulless neoliberal world order

You can still be a comfy parasitic NEET, my man.

Primitive communism was a Utopia. Industrial communism is just like industrial capitalism, both are shit and aggregate power to the few.

Maybe postautomation communism will return humanity to levels of prosperity only seen in primitive communism

>Thats not the case in the 3rd world
Can you point on the map where the 3rd world is?