Buy CVC / Civic and forget about it for a few months

Just a little real advice to fit in between all the Link shilling.

Trade pumps, but hold legit projects w/ real teams & tech.

CVC is gonna make a lotta people rich by early 2018. Make sure you are holding on the day Vinny drops a major major partnership and we fly.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/newtown-partners/announcing-the-newtown-partners-token-portal-610b3dcae2a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up

triggered much?

or you just don't like $$$

Thanks for taking a second to hop off LINK dick though and comment

learn 2 shill you sounds like every other raj

Here was my plan:

1. Post about CVC
2. Wait for idiot to respond with predictable dumbass comment.
3. Engage dumbass and let him prove his stupidity.

Is that not a good shill technique? please help

I own 10,000 cvc
- is that enough ?

I like it because if it goes above $1 ill make 10k usd each digit

Your call, but we are going to be way over $1 in early 2018 guaranteed.

medium.com/newtown-partners/announcing-the-newtown-partners-token-portal-610b3dcae2a1

another integration added today.

Request network using civic as well

>buying pajeet coin

I believed in CVC at first but I honest to god think now Vinny is dumping company supply everytime it tries to rise to keep it low, and it is total bullshit that he is giving away millions of coins to companies while all us plebs had to buy them just to get the whole thing started from the ground up.

CVC's business model will depend entirely on Vinny keeping the price low while he enjoys all the riches and all token bagholders enjoy a sideways coin forever.

Fuck. Why do i always get stuck with coins run by scumbags

This isn't what's happening at all though...

Also if you think Vinny making partnerships in order to grow Civic is a scumbag move, you must hate all ICOs because taking super early VC presale and giving away bounties to real scumbag shillers like Ian Balina is way way worse.

Vinny has his issues, but he's getting plenty of users to get the app and plenty of companies integrated and relying on Civic so that once they are up and running for real it'll be huge

I still don't get what the token does and what gives it value

That is because the only thing that is active right now is Identity Verification, which will always be free on their app.

Once RSK is ready to go on BTC, CVC will do a token swap from the ERC20 coin to the official CVC coin which will run on BTC, not ETH.

The real endgame is KYC. In early 2018 when this comes online, Re-usable (big deal because in the current market companies buy 1 time KYC) KYC will be available for companies using CVC.

1 CVC will buy you 1 re-usable KYC. Using Civic, Customers will be able to send only the information they agree to to the company in a completely secure and private way.

The reason CVC will have a lot of value, is that KYC is not very cheap. Imagine that average KYC, which is less reliable and not re-usable costs 25. And at that time CVC is worth $5. Civic is going to create a marketplace where USD can be exchanged for CVC very easily so companies can acquire it. If CVC was $5 and provided a better KYC product than what is available for $25, tons of companies will begin buying CVC to save $. This would push the market price upward, and find the true value of what Civic is offering.

>Do some research on how much companies are currently spending for crappy KYC and you'll quickly see that CVC is going to be worth A LOT more than it is now when the Civic system is operational.

Aragon and Ox are better projects

protip because you clearly suck at shilling, never ever. Never say that that your lead dev has issues.

Crazy thought, but what if I wasn't shilling and was just providing info to someone that was mistaken.

Just keeping it 100, Veeky Forums could make CVC pump, but not anywhere close to as much as corporate money, and that is what Vinny is going for.

If you don't want to buy it, no worries at all. Doesn't mean that everything I said isn't true...

Thanks for the tip though.

Next time I'll try to make a meme with Vinny as jesus and just say "moon, lambo, moon" a lot and talk about conferences that are clearly already priced in.... ;)

I agree that they are good projects. Better, not sure. Good news is that I'm holding all 3...

I own 0x too. 33k zrx and 10k cvc