Bitcoin-fast: Can this be legit?

This company guarantees they will double your bitcoins every 100 hours (4.16 days). Can this be possible? Has anyone heard about this or similar services?

(I am genuinely not shilling, I just saw it on a Bloomberg video's advertisement).
bitcoin-fast.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

themeforest.net/item/cloudme-host-wordpress-hosting-theme-whmcs/13914445
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/3

3/3

Dude this is literally a Ponzi scheme

bumping to help Veeky Forums make money

Didn't even look at it but I bought that exact wordpress theme two years ago. They didn't even bother to modify it..

How so? It just seems like an investment to me. Are all investments or businesses ponzi schemes?

I was literally about to say the exact same thing LOL

Here's the FAQ page for all you lazy neets in case you want to read it:

>Dude free money for literally no reason lmao
Do people actually fall for scams like this?

The fact that they have over 40000 investors and a public website like this is a sign that it isn't illegal, or it would have been shut down already.

I'm thinking I may try it with like 0.5 btc to see what happens.

themeforest.net/item/cloudme-host-wordpress-hosting-theme-whmcs/13914445

no one fall for this...put your $ on link

Except that clearly isn't what it says. It's not free money, you have to invest your money to make money. It's essentially a mutual fund for bitcoins, which is a genius idea. I think you're just skeptical and mad because you've been losing on your "intuition" while options like this exist LMAO

Post results please kind user. I'm a mere poorfag trying to make it

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.
This board is shit.

You must have a 2 digit IQ if you think this isn't a scam. Doesn't mean you can't make money from it but I guarantee someone will get burned.

you own the website don't you? no one can be this stupid.

It will take time, I won't be able to post it in this thread. If I do it, I'll start a new thread in a few days.

U mad crypto boi?

There is no way they can double your money in 100 hours by trading alone. The markets don't move that fast.

post it around this same time once it finishes doubling your btc in a few days, thanks user

>Typically, Ponzi schemes require an initial investment and promise well-above-average returns.[7] They use vague verbal guises such as "hedge futures trading", "high-yield investment programs", or "offshore investment" to describe its income strategy. It's common for the promoter to take advantage of a lack of investor knowledge or competence, or sometimes claim to use a proprietary, secret investment strategy in order to avoid giving information about the scheme.

>Initially, the promoter will pay high returns to attract investors and entice current investors to invest more money. When other investors begin to participate, a cascade effect begins. The "return" to the initial investors is paid by the investments of new participants, rather than from profits of the product.

fuck off you scamming cunt
make your money and lose it by trading like the rest of us, stop trying to fucking rob people you subhuman scum fuck nigger

>You must have a 2 digit IQ
Great insult, damn you got me.

Nope, I saw it in the comments of a bitcoin video so I started reading about it.

Why not? Since there are new investors buying in, they can invest larger amounts of money and keep circulating their profits back to investors. I am not saying you're wrong, but I'm asking why.

So how is investing different from a ponzi scheme? Don't "mainstream" brokers promise good returns on investment? With this company, they are even guaranteeing it. I would be surprised if they have made 40,000 investors on a totally illegitimate business that doesn't pay.

Did you even read the fucking text?
>The "return" to the initial investors is paid by the investments of new participants, rather than from profits of the product.
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE INVESTING IN.
THE ONLY MONEY YOU MAKE IS FROM NEW PEOPLE "INVESTING" THEIR MONEY INTO THIS. THEY TAKE THAT MONEY AND GIVE IT TO OLDER INVESTORS. WHEN THERE AREN'T ANY MORE NEW INVESTORS THE WHOLE THING CRASHES DOWN.

ok dumb nigger, why not give it a try and tell us how it ends up for you?

So? Just don't get stuck holding the bag, that's all

OP youre a dumbass or a scumbag, which is it?

when do you pass the bag then?

Assuming they even give you anything at all. Could just take your money and run

Look retardotron, let's say every of those alleged 40,000 investors holds 0.1 BTC. That's a pool of 400 BTC. So according to what they promes, it would take them roughly 900 hours (37 days) to hold all BTC ever created.

Its not a ponzi scheme!

At current price the maximum bitcoin investment is a little under $48k. So this site is basically promising to pay $48k every 4 days. Or $4.38 million a year. Sounds legit to me.

Holy shit, so if I put in even just 1 btc I can control 1/400th of all btc? What am I missing?

Do small amounts

Just keep doing it with small amounts until it collapses.

No. If you know how to basic math no. It means after 80 days you made 1 million out of 2$ if you keep putting it in. Mostly likely a ponzi scheme. Yea ik buzzword, but this fits it perfectly.

>Sencond step

Pajeet pyramid pay scheme detected. Fuck this site.

t. Low IQ retard
This shit is also 100% illegal btw