CRASH ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

CRASH ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

What?

Buy the dip

from 1988 till 2000 no correction. 600%+ gain

We're having best profit yields in the 500 we've had for a decade.

when will it dip? I want in

the goyims beliefed us, beetcoin is in bubil but not ess and pee

>tulp_mania.meme

this

and with all we know now, we may never get a crash again, or at least not until some giant worldchanging thing happens

>it requires a 'world changing event' to stop indefinite growth

kek

NEW PARADIGM

even with a crash the top 500 companies and their technologies will cause sP500 to always go up forever

do you want to elaborate on the stupid thing you just said

i don't know who's more delusional: index fags or core fags. investments NEVER rise forever. how long did microsoft take to recover from its peak... 20 years?

kek, trying to get in low? too bad, you arent getting my controling shares!

Mind hearing a story from a relic of forgotten wars and causes, namely me a 64 yo active trader and entrepreneur. Any way in the first half of the 1990s I was daytrading commodites futures and stock index futures, and let me tell you sonny, back then we had to walk our orders into the pits, uphill both ways! Sorry, we phoned in our orders to a flunkey who signalled them to the pit vipers. Took forever to get filled and slippage and theft was bad. See on the S&P chart in 1996 at around 650 I remember that in real time. I remember saying, "This is insane, the Dow this high, it's gotta crash!" But I was reading my own psychology into the chart instead of just looking at it, and buying as long as it was in an uptrend. It's so easy to use charts as Rorschach tests and seeing your own psychology in them instead of reality. That's all I wanted to say.

The only thing that goes up forever and can actually make you rich in your lifetime if you get in now.

thank you kind sir, your tip is insightful

core fag detected
fuck off with your tulips

So what's the one coin that people in primitive countries will use to buy stuff? One coin is eventually going to be the King. Which is it? I hope it's not litecoin. I'm holding a bag of BCH so I hope it's the King.

You're welcome! Ask old people how you can avoid their mistakes.

>that perfect double top between 2000 and 2008

and people say TA is a meme.

there's already one. omisego, built on ethereum. they actually did electronic payments before crypto, but crypto streamlines it

>TA
?

technical analysis

the thing that's signaling an 80% to 95% downward correction on BTC right now. technical analysis.

people apply it to 1 minute charts and think it's a meme

I've been waiting all year to max out my 401k contributions when it dips but now it's almost over roooooooo

It is impossible to lose money in the S&P 500 as long as you hold.

thank you for the insight
but i think the (((ELite))) are gonna crash it pretty soon but i don't know if they'll use the crash as a reason for war or war as a reason for the crash
we'll probably find out in the near future
i heard october 12th on another board

it will go up forever brainlet. how do you not understand thAT?

>TA

There is a reason only penny stock people use this "analysis"

*sponsored by central planning

We all know how well that works out in the end right

would be interesting to see this posted against interest rates eg fed 10 yr or ff overnight

somebody go on fred

indefinite growth in nominal terms

>not using a log chart
moron