Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2899835
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes SIR!!!!

the magic e$per
krishna's holy coin

E$per$ today for investment

Lambo tomorrow for 100 e$p

at 1 sat it can't go lower so it's guaranteed to rise!

$esp$
only on yobit

buy on yobit the others are scammers

all right. i put in 0.4 on yobit. how long do you think until the normies catch on?

dont worry you got plenty of time

do NOT buy on Yobit that is the old chain, muther fucking crypto cucks in here being little shits to their fellow bizrealites,

leave biz now

sir, have great opportunity for the smart investor: esp on YoBit sir

why? he'd lose his money on the legit chain too anyway

hope you didnt buy it yet

I unironically hold a little bit of esp2 as a hedge bet. but even I had a giggle at this. fuck I love Veeky Forums

wait so is yobiy a pajeet scam and he lost all that money now?

May I introduce to you a Veeky Forums classic
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2899835

wait so wtf. is yobit still a legit site or what? how can he suddenly lose his money like that

espers moved to a new chain. Yobit didnt delist
the old one and many tards lost their $$ cause
they cant bother to read 5 minutes before throwing
their cash like desperate primates

thanks your very friendly.

i was gonna buy some latoken and was looking at what to do. so i made an etherwallet and metamask. send eth to it and now i am looking at the LAtoken instructions.
it tells me to list the amount of eth i will buy upfront. but that seems to be hard to do since a fee will be taken out of the transaction so i cant just copy paste the amount in my wallet

then it tells me to set the gas limit to 250000. do i do this in the wallet somewhere? and if so why do i not need to do this at exchanges. kinda the same question for the Minimum Gas price 21 Gwei (0.001 ETH) they want me to set

finally. i dont really get the data part they want me to do. i they give a nice adres i can send eth to. but where can i input the data when making a deposit to their site

Yobit chain is the legitimate. Dear it will be an intelligent choice. Please you can buy.

never used etherwallet so i have no idea

just use exchanges if you gonna trade, dont mess with wallets

there is a wallet with an address for every coin an exchange got listed, click on deposit and it will show the address. Click on withdraw and you can input an address to send whatever coin

latoken isnt on exchanges yet

then why do you bother with those shitcoins

do some research before throwing your money please... i bet you were close to buying ESP lol