Living is a meme?

living is a meme?

why does the world not pay any attention to the fact you can live in a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom aparmetn for ~500 a month and never go out to eat and spend minimum 70 bucks on groceries a month if youre really hardcore, depending on how much you want to work minimum wage what are the downsides of this lonely lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20140514-how-extreme-isolation-warps-minds
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tradition is one of the reasons, since they taught us to follow steps.
(most of) us live to compete, to prove/feel ourselves we're better than the others.
skipping all the cultural/social bullshit u become a pariah and have to deal with all the normies pressure

this results in depression for most people.

Most people seem to accumulate possessions over time for whatever reason and need space to store them

Also families.

a dream to introvert people tho

>Also families

No one on Veeky Forums understands this little hitch in their "studio apartment $300 per month rent" plan. I pay $1500 a month because I have a house and 4 kids. Cram all of us in a studio and we'd die.

>4 kids
Now this is a meme.

describes me, but i like to spend more on groceries and eating out.
its much more psychologically healthy than eating microwaved tendies every night

when i'm at the bar I'm thinking
"I could be home playing video games". "This chair is uncomfortable"

the lifestyle doesn't suit most people.
the more i try to deny it, the more I realize its the lifestyle for me.

Mental ill health, or exasperation of existing said ill health.

bbc.com/future/story/20140514-how-extreme-isolation-warps-minds

NB: Visiting that will extract your private keys and I will steal all your tokens, even if you have a paper wallet securely stored in your anus.

show me one place in southern california thats $500 a month and ill suck the landlords dick

>bbc.com/future/story/20140514-how-extreme-isolation-warps-minds
dont care about reading it but i can already tell this is about people who grew up close to their families spending every christmas and celebrating every birthday together mixed with spending weeks in a white room with 4 walls and no door

but how can this account for the fact of your social life on the internet

>No one on Veeky Forums understands this little hitch in their "studio apartment $300 per month rent" plan. I pay $1500 a month because I have a house and 4 kids. Cram all of us in a studio and we'd die.

Why the fuck did you have a family while you have to work for a living? You're just teaching your kids to repeat the cycle that you learned from your parents.

4 kids.. just.. why?

>mfw I now only open links in incognito

Or move to the dakotas where you pay that for a 2 bedroom house with a yard

Close... Actually, no. More about psychological/neurological research into isolation, imprisonment, torture, underground living, with the usual BBC world view on shit.

I think the point is that the internet doesn't give you a social life. Well, not one that we have evolved to be conditioned for over centuries. It only gives you an approximation of a social life compared to what you are neurologically geared up for.

Kinda like what has happened to nutrition and the consumption of food-like products.

Nice little rabbit hole I could fall down here talking about people who feel inept in non-digital social situations, but I'm fucking tired and need to sleep before my daughter wakes up and demands breakfast at 3am.

This, ladies and gentleman, is why you should never have kids. I'd take solitary confinement over sleep deprivation any day.

Oh look, 100K Link.

NN.

That's not tradition, that's being human. We need to feel like we're getting somewhere and making progress. Stagnation is depression.

Im quite introverted, and have lived this lifestyle. I dont recommend it to anyone here, maybe short term if you are into that type of thing, but it will fuck you up the longer you isolate yourself

If only I could get such a place for $500 per month

That's what I'll do if I don't make it.

>We need to feel like we're getting somewhere and making progress. Stagnation is depression.

YOU need to feel like you're getting somewhere and making progress. To YOU stagnation is depression.

Stop projecting your beliefs onto the world.

b-bait?

thanks for this thread OP
hits me in myfeels

This

I have a gf

Top ten business school

80k a year

Its all meaningless unless you have fuck you money

Ill take a 700/mo studio and 5k gaming rig thanks

Do you think like how you format?

thanks for the wise words.
I don't plan on having kids, and I'm saving your post in my diary.

>4 kids
way to go, user. wish i had kids.

do you really need to live in that particular spot? bad people (jews) have made it hard to live the simple life in that area, but you have SO MANY PLACES THAT ARE INSANELY CHEAPER. mexico, just a few hours south, has rooms to rent for 75% off.