>tfw own 4 million LINK

how will i cash out when this hits $2?

no he is a bagholder for life m8

all at once
then you buy the dip you created
now you have 8 million link
repeat
???

time doesnt matter. once he gets rid 10% of his papers media will go nuts saying intel info or panic the entire stock for months

is it really this easy?

apple is nearing a trillion dollar valuation

I'd rather follow this old fart over some NEET on Veeky Forums who hates popular products

he would buy into the downtrend he created and would just see his fortune wither away unless big news keep coming out

yes but do it below the market price. otherwise you just push the price down and still have the bags.

>tfw whale here

no, theres no where near 10 billion $ in market buy orders, not too mention that the majority of them would be way below the current market price. it would be like selling 10,000 btc on gdax right now, sure a few hundred of them would sell for the market price and maybe 1-2k would sell above $4,000 but 80% of them would sell for $0.01-$1,000

sell 95% at once but leave a buy order for millions at 30 cents or so. If ethereum could flash crash gdax chainlink at a similar marketcap would definitely fuck binance.

The only way he could cash out 20 billion worth of Apple stock is if he would take a loan from a financial institution and give them the apple stocks as collateral. The institution would probably only give buffet like 17 billion max in fiat.

Using a darkpool he can get rid of 1 billion or more.

can someone redpill me on darkpools

are they really secret elites that set the prices of the market on their own

will we eventually have darkpools in crypto

do we have them already

kraken already offers a dark pool for cryptocurrencies

>rich care about only money
>muh high score
They're trying to build a legacy. Either that, or force Apple to give it's sweet data for to more effectively manipulate the market.

Its just private exchange that institutions/market makers use to unload/buy large quantities of stock without creating huge drops/spikes in the public market. Especially with stocks that have low liquidity. There's literally nothing secret or shady about these "darkpools". The name is misleading

i don't understand, if someone wants to unload a few billion dollars in apple, it would obviously crash the price and mean the stock is worth significantly less, so why would another side agree to purchase it off of them at market price? would they buy it at a significant discount?

They transfer ownership.

Because tech stocks are only going to go up in the longterm, and I guess in this hypothetical, the old geezer wants to cash out to pursue other ventures in life you brainlet.

Its financial responsibility more than anything else. Purposely manipulating the market like that is an SEC violation and will be prosecuted. These trades would be flagged easily on the open market. No hedge fund is gonna dump a few billion through BATS. Its just not done

Reminder that this old fuck is just human like we all and his money will mean nothing

>Reminder that this old fuck is just human like we all and his money will mean nothing
After ~30 million, it is just pure greed.

yeah, what's the point of all that money if you're an old fart. erectile dysfunction and atrophied muscles make you unable to enjoy your wealth.