Where is the hill which Jesus was crucified on?

Where is the hill which Jesus was crucified on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immovable_Ladder
lds.org/media-library/images/soldier-pierces-jesus-1138286?lang=eng
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqh41LP7c3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Outside Jerusalem where Goliath's skull was buried.

Golgotha, right outside of Jerusalem

Somewhere in the circle, more or less

This one here. The one that looks like a cranium.

a giant buried under a mound, wow

>impying jesus is real

nice digits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre

The immovable ladder is an interesting side story. How do people deal with being in the Holiest place on earth? Not well actually

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immovable_Ladder

In Jerusalem. It's entirely covered by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre nowadays

Implying that the 5% of the worlds population that are atheist know better then the rest of humanity thought history

>5%
No, most of us do not believe in the man who is named Jesus.

I am in sk

>Upon the pontifical orders of Pope Paul VI in 1964, the ladder was to remain in place until such a time as the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church reach a state of ecumenism.
lol, that's like leaving a post it note and then just saying I'll get to it tomorrow I swear

Right outside the walls but Im not sure if this map is the one from Jesus's time

Why you are asking gal?

God damn it, stop asking stupid questions and start to reading the Holy Bible. Stop missing target

>start to reading the Holy Bible.

You think the bible is a credible source?

Its the word of God you fucking heretic.

My point son is that you should to pay more attention about Jesus message, and not about where damn it he was crucified, or how tall he was.

says right there that its 63ad

He is historically attested even apart from the Bible.

To deny this is willful ignorance.

His existence is all but confirmed. His divinity on the other hand...

>He is historically attested even apart from the Bible.
where? To my knowledge there are no surviving primary sources from the life of jesus that mention him.

Thnx for the new background user. What movie?

Uh, yes. It's a credible historical source and is widely considered as such.

there are no surviving primary sources from the lives of siddartha or confucius yet their existence is generally accepted

this was all I could find
lds.org/media-library/images/soldier-pierces-jesus-1138286?lang=eng

guess its from some passion play the mormons put on

also the non biblical support for jesus is josephus and tacitus

however i think the most convincing evidence for jesus' historicity is that the jews never deny his existence. they hated christians and did everything they could to destroy the church so if they could have discredited christianity by saying jesus didnt exist they would have. instead they treat him as a real person who is boiled in excrement for all eternity so when even enemies of the church accept that jesus was real its a strong indicator that he was real

The analects was written by people who personally knew Confucius, unlike the gospels which were all written 2-3 generations later. The authors were also not anonymous unlike the authors of the gospels. The historicity of Confucius is not really comparable to Jesus

>also the non biblical support for jesus is josephus and tacitus
josephus mentions Jesus? I thought he didn't.
Are you sure about that?

10/10

The earliest copies of the Analects came several centuries after the death of Confucius. The Gospels were written by apostles of Jesus Christ.

I was asking for a passage

Darn I hoped it had been a movie. Know of any good Christian films? I watched Silence the other week and enjoyed it.

I thought Silence was too long personally.

I VERY strongly recommend the pilgrimage
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqh41LP7c3E

Its about a small group of monks in 13th century ireland, shortly after the 4th crusade, and during the Norman invasion, who are tasked with transporting a relic to Rome. Things go badly awry.

Saw it in theaters a few months ago and I can't recommend it highly enough.

three historical facts can be gleaned from josephus' testimonium flavianum

1. there was a charismatic rabbi named jesus
2. he was crucified by pontius pilate
3. his disciples believed he rose from the dead

it is generally accepted that medieval scribes added language about jesus being the messiah or the son of god but the above three fundamental facts are considered to be authentic to josephus

Here, also his tomb is in it

Cheers. How would you rate the historical accuracy? Also can you account for the mediocre reviews? Don't mean to be a review hound.

the costumes and sets felt really spot on, idk why some gave it bad reviews I thought it was great

>Goliath's skull was buried.
*Adam's skull

Awesome, will watch.

Someone in another thread was criticizing me for pointing out that this pic is the standard apologia these days.

>Confucius
>real