How do you keep your cool at your wagecuck job when all you can think about is escaping it?

How do you keep your cool at your wagecuck job when all you can think about is escaping it?

Normies will never even entertain the idea of a fulfilling life without slaving away most of it. It's not even comprehensible to them. As a result they're totally comfortable with it. Ignorance is truly bliss.

But to us, it's an obsession. It's worth all the time in the world just to take advantage of this chance.

I'm losing my fucking mind.

i trade all day at my desk, usually resulting in a loss but fuck it it makes the day go faster

when stress gets too high i go flirt with the cute interns that want the D because they are dumb and gullible and i am a mature older guy unlike the people they've known throughout their life, makes me feel good about myself and help forget about the losses

Where do you work?

probably a medfag.
Can relate, im a surgeon too

Be grateful that you have a chance in the future of getting out of it rather than being upset you aren't there yet.

find something better to think about during the day.

if you have your shit together you don't need to think about getting wealthy all of the time. it's a slow process that doesn't require much effort or something thought once the ball is rolling.

People like you are going to be working at McDonald's in your 70s. You're not going to get rich, and because you didn't apply yourself and get promotions/raises/career advancement you're not going to have any investments. There's literally nothing stopping you from career advancement and crypto at the same time. You're just a fucking loser.

>Normies will never even entertain the idea of a fulfilling life without slaving away most of it. It's not even comprehensible to them. As a result they're totally comfortable with it. Ignorance is truly bliss.

This right here is what annoys me. I mean, sure, it'll feel that much greater when I make it and rise above everyone, but my parents are gonna be fucking dumb founded and me trying to explain that I rich off of internet monopoly money to them is unfathomable to them.

>How do you keep your cool at your wagecuck job when all you can think about is escaping it?
>Normies will never even entertain the idea of a fulfilling life without slaving away most of it. It's not even comprehensible to them. As a result they're totally comfortable with it. Ignorance is truly bliss.
>But to us, it's an obsession. It's worth all the time in the world just to take advantage of this chance.
>I'm losing my fucking mind.

Been doing it every fucking day since 1997. Every fucking day of it has been hell. Hoping that crypto will help me eventually get out.

>my parents are gonna be fucking dumb founded and me trying to explain

Why would what your parents think even be an issue?

>you're not going to have any investments. There's literally nothing stopping you from career advancement

This is a learned opinion, 99% of the time from a person's parents. People like you just repeat the cycle.

Yeah I'm just being stupid. But telling any normie that I've broken out of the 9-5 rat race is going to have them stumped for sure.

They can't wrap their minds around it, it's like when the internet started.

Not ungrateful so much as I'm overwhelmed by the opportunity. It's surreal.

Wish I could do this but the company I work for is too small to get away with that

I genuinely enjoy working most of the time. Sure not every single day is great but most of them are pretty good.
Find something you love and you will never work a day in your life.

I made almost half my yearly salary in 2 months. Getting harder and harder to take this shit seriously.

I have a job that I generally like. It also pays pretty well. I can tolerate my coworkers. The only problem is missing 8 hours of freedom 5 days a week

>Getting harder and harder to take this shit seriously.
Could not have said it better. Need to work on my poker face

I quit in february and i'm running on fumes now

Shit man. I'm not quitting anything until I have like 2.5 to 3 mil.

Yeah this is becoming my problem. I only work for small firm (2k employees) and those days you earn more than your CEO its a bit hard to GAS. I'm literally like Edward Norton in fight club where his boss is asking if they can get that icon in periwinkle blue.

t. trolley collector
>used to live in fear of being fired everyday, cuz debt and below the poverty line
>discover crypto
>make 2x my yearly salary in two months
>now I openly make fun of customers and my stinky indian coworkers
>don't take the job seriously at all
>I'm quitting just before the busiest period, just as soon as I repay my last loan
we're all going to lamboland

kek

Awesome. Godspeed, user.

I get $36/hour which isn’t amazing but not too bad either. I just keep my thoughts positive that I’m learning new things each day and I try to smile a lot to help brighten the day of others. Life is short user, make the best of what you’re given.

My boss had me add in a special int id that counts up like 1, 2, 3, 4 to this one database table because he can't look at two uuid's (basically like any crypto address) and tell if they're the same or not. What I'm looking forward to the most is not having to work with literal retards anymore.

>Be me
>STEM student at college killing it while trading crypto on the side
>Government gives me free money (5000$) because I go to college and my parents are poor af
>Love being Canadian

Meanwhile americucks are wageslaving away because student debt is a death sentence. Lmao I'll finish education, become an engineer and be financially independent all at the same time. Feels good to live in an actual first world country.

>inb4 muh capital gains tax

Unlike americucks, who spend money on taxes and get none of it back (no tuition, healthcare, advanced public services, etc since it's all spent on welfare and military), I actually got money from the govt to succeed and will gladly pay it back on my way to wealth and even more for having invested in me. Will reach 5 BTC soon :)

that was so stupid I had to read it 3 times to figure out what you were talking about.

Crypto or die motherfucker I HATE having any kind of authority dictating what I do, I don't lie to myself about my dislike of work. I will do everything in my power to escape and be free.

T. 24 y.o uni drop-out on welfare 50k crypto networth

I'd rather die than wage cuck

FUCK the system

I'm in the same boat user, and my job is actually pretty decent and stress free. But it still feels like my life won't actually start until I'm a retired multimillionaire.

I'm at about 400k now. Getting closer, yet still so far. And the more it grows, the more I dream.

MOON ALREADY YOU FUCKING SHITCOINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you cashed any out? I would have probably cashed a couple hundred thousand out to spend on living it up.

thas why you poor nigga

where did you two start? I want to work hard and get here.

Fuck no I didn't cash out. Multimillionaire or bust.
I got into BTC in 2013 but didn't pay much attention to crypto during the 2+ years of relative stagnancy following the Mt Gox fiasco.

So there's no hope in crypto for someone just starting in 2017? That seems to be the common thing i hear on this board.

There's definitely hope, crypto is still in its infancy. I believe anyone investing decent money in solid projects today will make it.

Decent money being like at least 1k right? or more?

Amen brother man!

The more the better, but yes, a four figure investment gives you a decent chance. I fully expect BTC to reach 6 figures in the next few years, and some projects will moon even harder than that if you get in at the ground floor.

work is just 8 hours a day of me getting paid to think about what I'm going to do in crypto when I get home

I dont have that kind of money at the moment but i'd definitely spend the time i have now saving up and reading more about crypto in the mean time.

there's no hope for people starting out now in the same way that if you bought stocks after 1922 you were screwed, no one made money after 1922 after all the moon stocks disappeared.

it is known

I'm not looking for STUPID billion trillions of dollars. I just want like a few million. My first goal is 100k.

Get lost idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about.

>I gambled with other people's tax money and won! lol
You're part of the scum we're trying to escape.

Jesus Christ man. Whatever you have now fucking SELL NOW PLEASE.

God damn, you magnificent bastard. Good luck. Hope to see you there.

sometimes i think crypto is too good to be true.

i just think why its so easy.

i started with 5 btc in feb now i have 17 btc

i just buy the dips and sell the highs.

i cant tell if im being lucky or good at this.

i just know this has to all crash soon within 3 years

Protip: everything that seems too good to be true is.
B-b-b-bb--b-b-b-b--b-bb--b-but I found the future of commerce that no one knows about!!!!!!!
I'm not saying this shit won't go further, a lot further, but take some out as a hedge that's all I'm saying.

And fuck you redditor.

>tfw only started last month
>coudn't get a single penny in profit yet
should I kys myself?

reddit spacing is a meme, newfriend

I wouldn't listen to this risk management faggotry. I'm glad I'm 100% in link.

Faster gainz

>inb4 jinxing myself

In August my boss told me if I kept working at this pace (slower as fuck' and not really give a shit he would not enlengthen my contract in January and I would have to look for another job. I also used to work 48 hours a week (monday til saturday) They thought maybe I would work better if I didnt do the saturdays, because I told them honestly all I care about is how much I make and its actually affecting my mental health. (my pscyhiatrist thinks I have Schizophrenia) anyways after losing my saturdays I started looking for some side jobs to earn some extra cash because Im like addicted to making money, then I found crypto and have already made more than I did at my job this year.. its getting really hard to stay motivated

Yeah, "I was memeing!" ok. Upvoted.

Anyways my boss has since then offered to enlenghten my contract indefenitely in January, but I feel like I should pursue daytrading in crypto. I know how to make money doing weekly trades but I feel if I did this all day I could literally be shitting money, the idea is to save up now until January and start daytrading with about 5k. I wanna follow my gut because its what I always do but it sure feels like a big step for me, what would you guys do? I still live in with my parents and I´m 21 so I feel like I need to take advantage of the fact that I can take risks now.

I don't know, how much did you start with?

I just turned my job into a hobby. I asked to be transferred, and even re-skilled on my own time, so I could work alone in a basement with a hidden emergency door which leads straight out to a Mexican restaurant and the security of the company being literally unable to replace me without training a replacement. My boss never comes to see me, and everyone else has to make an appointment, so I come to work for maybe 3 hours a day, and if it's more, it's usually because I'm trading, napping with some music or watching something. Before the company was sold, I never would have done this, but as I realized consolidation theory was happening at a faster rate than predicted, I decided to work smart and build my own perfect job.

The rest of the work day I spend shitposting, watching movies/tv, playing vidya and working on my house. I've nearly completely renovated my place on company time. I've also recently taken up home blacksmithing, and it's pretty fun.

I would recommend wageslaving so you don't murder a school after making a bad trade. It's also a source of food income

can you give a tl;dr?

close to 5k, I don't know how much I've already lost since I'm too embarassed to go back and calculate exactly but probably something close to 1k

would you drop a fulltime job to try daytrading crypto if you were 21 and had a safety net of living home with parents

Trading crypto to make a fulltime living sounds pretty stressful, mate. Use the gains to get some solid, stable passive income? Or maybe find that stable passive income within crypto itself.

i know this feel. I hope you end up rich user, but please be careful how much you risk on each project. Im betting my life on cryptocurrency, not on shitcoins, and i dont mind the wait

>I have a job that I generally like. It also pays pretty well. I can tolerate my coworkers. The only problem is missing 8 hours of freedom 5 days a week

Just think of it this way, in the caveman days you spent like 12-20 on average just trying to survive. Modern era how its just a basic 40 hours a week average. I am kinda curious how much time this board on average spends watching their money and coins ect trying to make a living.. I think its great if people are able to be successful with crypto or whatever, but I am guessing I would be miserable sitting at a computer just watching the markets all day scheming how I'm gonna get rich, or worse if I make some mistakes and lose a bunch of money.

>Normies will never even entertain the idea of a fulfilling life without slaving away most of it.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't want to work if they don't have to. NEETs just take this idea to the extreme.

>Just think of it this way, in the caveman days you spent like 12-20 on average just trying to survive.

I am 31 years old and actually never have thought of it that way, in spite of many survivalist excursions into the woods. I enjoyed those excursions because of the "test," the scenery and how once you get used to living out there (happens in like 3 days minimum, honestly), coming back to the modern world is fucking trippy as hell. Then it gets philosophical.

But yeah never thought of my work hours that way.