BUY ALERT

Buy the Ripple mini dip, user. Look at that Global Buy Wall. Thank me later.

HOLY FUCKK GUYS RIPPLE IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO GO TO THE MOON, ETA T MINUS 1 HOUR HOLY MOLY LOCKED AND LOADED IM GOING TO LAMBOLAND WOOO WOOOO CHOO CHOOO

oh fuckk lads look at this massif fuckking reversal bros, this is literally popping off!

If this, this, and this, then what? It is called Abstract Reasoning and Pattern Recognition. Some (like myself) are born with it. Many, unfortunately, are not. As a result, most Crypto traders either gamble blindly, or follow the rest of the Lemmings.

Pic related.

I have AR & PR, but I need a mentor to get good at crypto so I can hone it down to a science.

Do you offer paid consultations?

If so please contact at:

[email protected]

And, as always, my prediction is accurate.

you are such a fuckking new fag, closing the gap is literally one of the oldest and most well documented tricks in the book.

I am an Engineer on a consulting project atm. I have Sunday off, and will contact you then. I am 4 days out from completion of current Project, and there will be two weeks of wind down and debriefing. I will be available after that.

Pardon, Sir?

Can't wait to see the cripples gloating when it gets to $.24.

You guys realized that ripple buys that their own tokens to surpress price right? They want to keep it low cost so banks dont freak out.

The manipulation is to manage the buy pressure. Allow it to run amok, and it turns in to another biz pump and dump. Allow somewhat rapid steady sustainable growth over time. This procides great trading patterns on the way up. Point of note; you will eventually be paying bills, buying items,and trading in micro portions of Ripple, somewhat like Satoshis. So the "keeping it low for usage" fud is pedantic infantility.

>I have AR & PR, but I need a mentor to get good at crypto so I can hone it down to a science.

Spoken like a true engineer: devoid of emotion but still throws in extraneous and redundant personal information.

Stick to the no social skills thing and just poop out the data we asked for; nothing else.

THIS IS RIDIUCLOUSLY BULLISH HOLY FUCKK BRO JUST BUY THIS SHIT OR MISS OUT ON THE LAUNCH OF A LIFETIME OMG IM MORTGAGING MY HOUSE TO BUY THIS ONE TRUE CRYPTO COIN!!

Dont fight it guys im all ripple first coin traded my forever hold, but we are going to dip dont listen to shills

Hi Strawman.

You have gotten used to hyping pump and dumps. Not allowed here. Back to your Lunkie Containment Scam, if you would Sir.

Why would XRP be used as direct currency? I thought the idea was cheaper currency exchange for banks.

Pump aaaaaaand DUMP! AaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! Sorry. Just some dry emotionless Engineer humor.

Pic related . Pump and dump.

Question: "Any big announcement during SWELL?"
Ripple CEO: "Suffice it to say, yes."

Question: "Any big announcement during SIBOS?"
Chainlink: "..." (silence)

Can I trust Ripple CEO?

Yes - if true

who tf is strawman

It's the fastest and cheapest transferring asset. By "cheap" I mean transaction cost, not price per xrp. It's transaction fee (amount of xrp burned) scales down to stay cheap as price of xrp goes up.
Higher xrp price makes better liquidity, meaning you can move the asset without moving the price.

From Engineer to CPA, thank you for the clarification, M8. Onward upward.

That's some fine mooning you got there, OP.

I know a lot of people hate Ripple but I think it will be around after the shit coins are gone and it will be very valuable still.

Ripple does not moon. It is not a pump and dump. It does however , go through accumulation phases. If you check the order book, you see buys within the last hour of up to 60k coins.

Nice fud. This is the real story.

That depth chart isn't showing that ripple will increase lol

Do you think the green will spill into the red like some fucking landslide, it's showing 90% of people think ripple is worth LESS then it costs now...

>erase crop pajeet is a cripple
Now it all makes sense. That's not even a x2.

Looks like the Junior High/pol/---> Veeky Forums Raid Ripple fud Chainlink pump and dump shill Discord crowd just logged on.

Rise incoming.

Volume is decreasing. It is a slow dump.