Blas is blasting off!

PoSv3 coming any minute. New exchange confirmed. Great team. Blas target is 1000 sats. That's 10x its current price. Get in here!

Certified moon mission!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/BLAS/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

coinexchange.io/market/BLAS/BTC

Yeah, getting some millions and holding :)

You won't regret! Screencap this.

BLAS to the moon. Waiting for Pos3 update. Get on the ship guys, soon it will touch 1000sat. Cheers :)

PoS3 update coming any second now.

Going to get some good amount for holding. Great project !

going for x10 go go

what exchange? source?

I don't care how much money it makes.

It's called fucking BLAKESTAR

I can't buy it.

I thought it was too late to get in alrdy for real gaonz. Amirong?

Stay poor!

Still plenty of time. We're aiming for 1000 sats. 200 sats easy. Come in. It's comfy AF

where are the exchang news?
POS is good and all, but every 2nd shitcoin has that nowadays.

BlakeStar is a community coin, means that is currently supported by all our community and by some nice volunteers that put all his efforts on it. We ONLY understand this like a long term project, holding and continue working for coin raise step by step to a nice possition in the market (slow but stable).

Why is better than other coins and why invest on it? This is the typical question we usually receive in all our different channels. The answer is why not?

Technologically speaking, BlakeStar is an impressive coin, using "blake2s", a really high speed optimized cryptographic hashing algorithm used for Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake hashes. Practically does not have fees (extremely low). New version of Proof of Stake v3.0 will be deployed in the next days, that will raise ROI% and will give more importance to this generation system, and will make more attractive hold and keep coins.
But perhaps the most important feature here can be the human factor. All the community is behind this project and helps to push the coin. BlakeStar was abandoned by its first developer, so we did takeover and start to work on it when price was 1-2 sats till today. More things will come ...

Bittrex has been confirmed.

This is crazy! With the release coming up the coin is
Trying to cross the moon

Proof of Stake v3.0 test successful !!
We are pleased to announce that BlakeStar will be updated 15th of october with the new PoS v3.0 system.
For all the wallets online, ROI (return of investment) will be fixed initially at 200%.

¦¦¦ BlakeStar is not a shitcoin....¦¦¦

It's using "blake2s", a really high speed optimized cryptographic hashing algorithm used for Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake hashes.
Moreover, transaction fee is almost Nil.
Pos3 coming within few days. Buy and hold it or cry later.
I am happy to have this coin. Long live BLAKESTAR :)))

source on that?
Everyone wants on bittrex, next to no coin makes it.

>unironically proud of a tech called blake2s

1000 SATS here we come

>Got in at 40 sats a few days ago
>Price stagnated at 45 a few days and volume dried up
>Sold
>Now it's 3x

Kill me lads, and throw my weak hands into an oven.

worth to put all my play money ,.6btc, in, or wait for a dip?

>l me lads, and throw my weak hands into an oven.

Dude, that happened to me with elix. Bought at 1300sats. Price stayed there a few days, everyone saying the moon mission was over. Sold.

1 week later it's at 8000 sats. I did not jump on it however and am very happy about it since it's drying up and going into oblivion.

BLAS is still early though.

Good.coin will mooning soon.. 1000sats is easy target for now :)

COINEXCHANGE IS DOWN AHHHHHH THEY STOLE MY MONIES

nice FUD pajeet, it working here

advice please

risky at this point in my opinion.

Over the past week it's nearly 10x'd. Elix pump ran out of gas right around a 10x as well.

Having said that the price is still really low, so this one could go significantly higher than it is right now, and the volume is still miniscule.

is the volume going up at least?
Low volume does not sound to good by itself. desu

But yeah, 1m market cap and pos sounds like a guaranteed 2-4x, but I don't know.

this. should go up 10x by now, we are thinking of 1000 sats.

It will hit 500 sats guaranteed! Possible 10x. Volume is so low. It's comfy AF here. What are you waiting for?

This coin has been release news about Proof of Stake v.3
And price will grow up to 500sats. Cool!!!

The volume is up significantly today. When I sold early it had dried up to like 12 btc over the past 24 hours.

Join the telegram group for updates: @BlakeStarCoin

bought 55k, Now do I go to sleep or stay up all night and watch the price. lol

Do what I do every night. Stay up the whole night lol

Ups, meant 550k,
I might just have to do that.
And then epedrine, and modafinil to work out and study.

I just need coffee and the laptop light usually doesn't let me sleep lol

Not buying in until a dip. FOMO this week has been kicking people's ass, including mine on 2 coins.

its a meme

Ah, I thought so.

FUCK ME I did the same thing. Bought 35k of them at 49, sold in a panic at 40. I could have had so many gains...

I'm buying more now.

and like clockwork, -10% after my buy in.
Not bad.
I almost wanted to warn you guys.

Buy more this coin!

BLAS!!!! BLAKESTAR!!!!! POSV3 comming the 15th THIS MONTH with ROI of 200% so GET YOUR BLAS NOW!!!!! And DOUBLE your investment SOON!!!!

Price going to 200 sats right now

no one is gonna buy your bags just face that this coins run is over

It's gonna bounce back up in awhile, but WEW LAD did I ever dodge a bullet here. Had my transfer gone through I 100% would've bought at ATH. I shall instead buy when the drop starts to ease up.

WTF who just saw it dip to 60 something then back up to 109 within a minute? someone could have easily just doubled their money.

200? more like 1000

The reason the coin moving to PoS is s important is it takes many coins off the market. Large holders will stake instead of sell.

what a harsh dip that was, lasted almost 3 minutes. Already back at 100

that, plus it leads to people wanting more coins for passive income.

here we go again