Biz i saw another user post about the confidential palm beach crypto report. It says chainlink is headed way down...

Biz i saw another user post about the confidential palm beach crypto report. It says chainlink is headed way down. Do you think this is true? who makes this report? why is it causing stella to Moon?

"Today’s pick is Stellar Lumens (XLM). Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. He also founded Ripple in 2011.
Stellar is a banking and payments platform. It’s similar to Ripple.
Stellar is building a global network to facilitate cross-border payments. Its goal is to reduce the transaction costs and times of traditional payment systems.
But that’s not all…
Stellar is also making advancements in the initial coin offering (ICO) space. Right now, when it comes to ICOs, the focus is on Ethereum. But you can perform ICOs on Stellar as well.
The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches.
Here’s why we’re buying it…
Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year.
We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04"

TL;DR stella is the new ether

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/dhwlt
imgur.com/a/inGoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm going to keep posting this until i get an answer

BOMP

bammp

My xfer is taking SO LONG to get back on bittrex. Watching my future anime gf being driven off in my lambo with tears streaming down here ejaculate inducing cheeks!

rippel is kill, get over it

> It says chainlink is headed way down. Do you think this is true? who makes this report?

if this is true and not false then Veeky Forums will profit from this untrue claim which means what Veeky Forums was saying was true all along

will us anons replace confidential palm beach report if their speculation ends up untrue?

lookatmeimthepalmbeachreportnow.jpg

post source faggot

Some guy in the other XLM posted this link:

ufile.io/dhwlt

Scan it first if interested.

XLM up 32%

It DID NOT say that chainlink is headed way down. The quote says nothing about that. I have the email.

can you post?

Is this the recent one? the words stellar and lumens don't appear there.

last months.

Stellar Lumens is an email buy alert. Nobody has it except people who buy PBC like

does that link work? i want to read but sketpical

can we get a screenshot of THAT FUCKIN EMAIL IF IT DOESN'T SAY SELL CHAINLINK WHAT DOES IT FUCKING SAY

that was the old september report. Stella is in the OCT report and he is very bullish on stella hence why it's already up more than 30% in a few hours

yea it's safe

that's the sept version thou not the Oct one we are talking about
"
.The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches.
Here’s why we’re buying it…
Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year.
We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...

ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

imgur.com/a/inGoM

just dumped my link for lumens THANKS OP

This is some truly next level FUD.

Shout out to the genius that swapped the .02 to .04