DON'T TELL NORMIES ABOUT CRYPTO

Do NOT let these piece of shit normies get into crypto currency. Let them rot in their 9-5 rat race. If you're dumb enough to not listen to this post and do it anyway, you're a fucking retard and will not make it. I guarantee you that.
>b-but the more people the better! the market could benefit from it!
No it wouldn't, there are plenty of people in it already and normies would ruin it with their weak hands and panic sells.
>b-but i could get them in to pump and dump on them!
very little profit from this, and what if they happen to surpass you? then the tides have swung and you just fucked yourself. nice job.
Don't be a dumbass. Stealthily rise above and make your own way like I am. Or don't. Be a piece of shit evil nigger. I'm the one who'll get the last laugh.

bump

bumpitty bump bump bumpitty

wow fuck you Veeky Forums, this is probably the best advice this board has and will receive

buy XCS

True

A lot of them still think it is a complicated process. :)

Because it is

I am unironically making a lot more money when the marketcap is going sideways to play the zero sum games in shitcoins.

You mean your non-liquid digital tokens? oh yeah wow impressive user

Question is then, how do we get the normie's money while keeping them out of the market?

I agree with everything you said but don't act so pissed off about it. It might make le trollster kids spam crypto everywhere

I want you to know that we aren't unaware you're here. You're being ignored because of rule 11.

its not that complicated but yeah. having to make 20+ accounts is already to demanding for a normie

too late i already told everyone. suck it faggot

"EtherDelta is by far the best exchange, I love it. The only one I use. It's so intuitive. If you can't figure it out crypto probably isn't meant for you."

I don't do that because I'm not an idiot, there is enough money flowing in in the crypto market for Veeky Forums

Kek. The exchange I made the most money. And there a bunch of fuck ups too.

kek

i stilll need to watch all these youtube videos on how it fuckign works

Is that the exchange where the guy lost all his LINKS? kek

The space is too saturated as it is. It needs time to develop into something usable before normies get in. We need raiden/lightning/plasma at least before we let normies know about this stuff. Otherwise they are just going to be like. Oh it's shit, move on...

>No it wouldn't, there are plenty of people in it already and normies would ruin it with their weak hands and panic sells.
"plenty" of people? by what metric? this reasoning sucks, discarded

>very little profit from this, and what if they happen to surpass you? then the tides have swung and you just fucked yourself. nice job.
surpass me? are you implying that normies would magically become expert pump and dumpers once they enter crypto? this is another vague and unsubstantiated argument

sorry OP, you're dumb. the correct reasoning as to why normies shouldn't be told about crypto is very simple; more time to accumulate

>Calls my arguments unsubstantiated
>Proceeds to post an unsubstantiated reason
You're the one who's dumb pal. Get the fuck outta here with your pseudo-intellectualism.

Just told the guys at the union about Bitcoin. Got 8 of them to start with Coinbase ;)

>stop greed from spreading

Okay bro

Some of you are ok, but, let's just say, be careful tomorrow, let's put it to you that way

what? who are you gonna make money off then?

stupid goy