BITTREX FUDDERS BTFO

Face it, the main reason Bittrex doesn't list coins is because most of them are scams. Go and take a look at the requirements for submitting a coin. Scammers know they won't be able to get their coin listed so they give up.
Bittrex is the best western exchange. It is fast, responsive, secure, and has the most volume for trading shitcoins. Even in these shitty times it still outperforms Binance, and I have nothing against it, I use it and it's not bad, but I'd rather have my money in a western exchange over a chink one.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000798731-Regarding-the-recent-SEC-Digital-Asset-Investigative-Report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

y dont u go suck canadian dick op

but the last coin they listed was for a japanese ponzi scheme lmao

>implying that stupid coin they added recently is not a scam

>d-dont leave us please!! it's not our fault it's the coin devs!!
No one wants their coin listed on this sinking ship.

Nice little story -

Accidentally sent 2 ETH to an OMG wallet by mistake, submitted a request to Bittrex for it to be refunded, knowing their policy is $5000 or more, and they take a .5BTC fee.

Few weeks later the 2 ETH showed in my Bittrex wallet.

>even jesting that all cryptos arnt scams by definition

no arguments. BTFO

It's actually not a scam, get educated.

The coin actually launches in japan on oct 14th.

Wow.

Anyway I have a question. When Bittrex claims to be able to do stuff like "cross-chain recovery," isn't that literally impossible for anything that isn't ETH or an ERC-20 token?

Like if it's anything but the ETH chain, aren't they technically just refunding you from their own pockets?
And second of all, if it IS the ETH chain as it is in your example, isn't it as simple as logging into the wallet which contains those coins and simply transferring them to you? That's like 20 seconds of work.

I actually happen to think Poloniex is still just fine, but I regret that they removed their old trollbox.
Poloniex was my introduction into crypto and I used to consider anything they posted as "legit projects" which Bittrex was more for "more sketchy, possibly gambling on coins," but back then anything you had on Poloniex used to recover quickly while Bittrex coins you never really knew about.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000798731-Regarding-the-recent-SEC-Digital-Asset-Investigative-Report

Get ready for Mt. Gox 2.0

Bittrex was applauding the SEC's investigation of digital assets on their own platform. I guarantee you that this will lose the intrinsic value that they have gradually grown in their community.

Let's be honest here, half of the crypto traders on this platform are people that are ages 15-25 working a low wage income hoping to hit it big with no value for self moderation or responsibility.

When people who are trading Monero, Zcash, or any other "anonymous" crypto on Bittrex find a tax evasion lawsuit mailed into their inbox, the validity of this problem will be much more evident.

Something will happen.

Radar relay will be the new forefront. You don't even have to trust me when i say this, I can care less if you do. Let the upcoming events be my words.

Binance UI is light years ahead of Buttrex.
They only good thing about them was that they listed coins relatively fast while having high volume.
Now they're listing literal ponzies which made them irrelevant except for trading older coins.
Binance is doing great right now, they just need more users.

Bittrex has higher fees, worse UI, and doesn't list securities.

Like, unless you're an Americuck, why the FUCK would you use this exchange?

>Get ready for Mt. Gox 2.0
Mt. Gox was hacked and robbed, you idiot, not shut down by the SEC.

The mere fact that Bittrex is a US exchange which isn't anonymous is huge.

did you not understand the "2.0"

By stating 2.0 I was claiming that there will be a collpase in bitcoin due to centralized exchanges.

We all know well enough of the insecurities involved with using them.

Now imagine that instead of a group of rebellious hackers taking down a centralized exchange, it is a group of institutions, corporations, and governments.

yes, yes, and yes

Binance has my heart now S to bittrex and their login system that gave me aids

Bittrex doesn't list any coins I want so Binance is my main platform. Interface is far better too.

Bittrex is also getting ENJ soon.