Redpill me on the Armenian Genocide, faggots

Redpill me on the Armenian Genocide, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agop_Dilâçar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The what?

The Armenian Genocide was a purposeful extermination of Armenians, but is more appropriately seen in the wider context of Turkish-Armenian hostilities over a longer period.

A faggot is a type of woodwind instrument.

>lite Ottomanboo
The mehter march sounds awesome
>Ottomanboo
The Ottoman Empire brought peace and stability to the balkans and middle east.
>Grand vizier
The Ottoman Empire was the most tolerant empire ever.
>Fatih Sultan Mehmed II
The armenian genocide never happened but it should have,

Armenians largely supported Russia and fought for it, both as colonial forces and Armenians living within Turkey volunteering and did sometimes cause trouble. The Ottomans government also looked for a scapegoat in their Christian miniorites (Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians) to take out frustrations in losing to Christian nations.

>be armenians living in eastern anatolia and around istanbul(then constantinopolis)
>turks arrive and conquer the place
>some of you convert and assimilate while others stay like they are
>through the centuries the turks conquer a giant empire together
>you become the model minority and together with the greeks and jews are majority of the empire's middle class
>empire starts to go to shit but everything is still comfy in the interior
>nationalism starts
>slavs and greeks rebel and genocide their muslim neighbours
>part of your population thinks they can do the same
>the big enemy of your country supports the rebellious of your people
>the government gets nervous especially after the balkan wars and its aftermath
>while you are sitting in istanbul(then konstantiniyye) sipping coffeesome of your people start to clash with their muslim neighbours and do terrorism
>government goes through chaotic times of reform and counter reform
>everything starts to go to shit
>government tries to banish your people in order to stabilize the east
>many of your people die due to shitty circumstances of relocation

Basically it went like this.
Times were chaotic and the late ottomans tried to do whatever they could to save themselves and not get further genocided by rebels.

Anatolia was quite safe after the celali rebels got put down besides with interior I meant more like istanbul and its surroundings. So that would be Istanbul, edirne, izmir, bursa and selanik.

It should be called the Christian genocide, since it targeted all the Christian peoples of the Ottoman Empire, not just Armenians.

Wtf do you got a source on that sounds like an interesting story.

The Rabid Wolverine.

That's some crazy shit.

Reminder that the average Turk is literally Nazi or Tankie tier.

Arm*nian wh*Te susbhumans had it coming.

What does the turkposter have to say about it is my question.

???????

wtf is up with the two people who got there comments deleted did they post some crazy red pill shit

as a proud African this post makes me feel proud of my heritage

TIDF posted 3 times in a row before getting the pasta in order.

First thing to note is that it happened.

Second thing to note in that it wasn't racial in nature, unlike certain other famous 20th century genocides. cf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agop_Dilâçar

>Christian genocide
It was called crimes against Christians or something similar to that.

>First thing to note is that it happened.
Then why don't Armenians sue Turkey for that? Genocide is a legal term.

Never happened, fabrication made up to gloss over the warcrimes and genocide the Allies, Greeks, and Armenians attempted on Turks, Kurds, and other Muslims.
>Numbers are impossible
>Armenian rebellion
>No intention to kill

1914 Ottoman census:
1,161,169 Armenian Gregorian + 68,838 Armenian Catholic, INCLUDING the western portion of the empire.
Genocide claim: 1.5 million

>Thousands of Armenians deserted the Ottoman army with their guns to join the Russian army or the Armenian rebel armies. The Armenians promised to guide the Russians into the Ottoman territory and many soldiers to fight.

>Armenians, who were filled with nationalistic ideas of establishing their ancient homeland of Greater Armenia, offered to help the Russians attack before any massacres or attacks by Ottomans.

>After the Russian retreat, the Armenian armies were unable to continue their efforts and they resorted to hit and run tactics.

>The Ottoman leaders issued decrees to relocate Armenians, because of the difficulty of identifying Armenian rebels who disguise themselves as innocents during the day, and at night become rebels.

>The Ottomans did try to pay and shelter the Armenians. The hanging of criminals who attacked convoys is documented in many archives. Contradictory to the concept that a genocide took place.

>The propaganda today, declares that Turks were at fault for genocide, but they provide no proof that there was intention to exterminate. The only thing used today to back up their claim, is to quote anti-Turkish newspapers or Henry Morganthau, who was asked to create propaganda by Woodrow Wilson to convince the American public that America must join the war against the Central Powers.

If we were to believe the Western lies, which is widely spread today, then any rebellion that was put down, can be marked as genocide. The Ottomans may have been unprepared for Armenian relocations, but that doesn't make them guilty of genocide. Trail of Tears is more of a genocide

fpbp

It's called a civil war, buddy`

Based.

We know you like killing non-fighters, it's the point of the entire thread.

>how to spot a roach
So they decided to ethnically cleanse a MINORITY population because they were afraid of being "genocided" by the rebels only some of whom actually wanted to breakaway from oppressors that had ruled them for centuries?
They literally destabilized their empire and then nationalism took over and they further screwed their system up by removing significant parts of it.

>The Ottoman Empire was the most tolerant empire ever.
Ahahahahahah, commit suicide.

cry more armenian/european subhuman
we won. you lost.

No dude the turks were so afraid of being massacred by the fewer armenians that they realised they didnt afraid anymore and finally massacred half the armenians that existed
lol lmao all those countries that recognise the genocide are armenian puppets even the usa that is our greatest ally lmao

>w-we won that's why we constantly bitch about other people calling us genocidal fuckwads

I guess the Kurds are going to "win" too by that logic.

he's right though

>hated by the entire world
>people are less than dirt in the eyes of many
>country has been in decline for centuries
Hahahhahahaha

ummm no sweety were not the one who are still anal pained and begging for gibsmedat reparation money instead of trying to fix their shithole country

>hated by the entire world

white population: 500 million
non white population: 6.5 billion
i love it when you try to make yourself bigger than you actually are kek

Whatever you say Mustafa

Yeah you instead migrate en masse and act even more spastic than you did in your home cunt, much better. And you guys are anal pained about crimes YOU commited and still deny.
A chill nationaliy wouldn't be murdering journalists that hold opposing views.

>whites are the only ones to hate turks
user please just stop you're embarrassing yourself

umm no sweety, armenian funocide memes are huge over here, we mostly laugh at how pathetic they are. arent you guys the same? what happens to vae victis and all that

>y-you're also h-hated by non whites
yes armenians and some kurds

>armenian funocide memes are huge over here
HAHAHA yeah this is why you kill armenian journalists dude so funny you are right haha if I say the opposite of truth as a joke people will like me haha

You are universally regarded as worse than niggers and jews. I'm American and I've never even met a turk.. their very description is enough to make me disgusted.

hahah yeah lmao dead arm*nians never gets old

Dubs of truth confirm

Since no one can offer any counter-evidence or reason such a falsity happened, this thread is adjourned. Armenians were never genocided. Any post below is just trolling

>kill "civilians" (partisans)
>you monster, how could anyone do something like this

>hide among civilians and shoot people in the back
>glorious heroes, brave freedom fighters, the good guys

someone explain the logic of the armenians here

Sorry no, the opinion of one turk samefagging counts less than my dogs

Still waiting for the Turks' logic that isn't Kemalist propaganda.
Why did you kill those Armenian journalists if you were so right?