LINK IS CRASHING AGAIN!!! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS DUMP AFTER I BUY! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LINK IS CRASHING AGAIN!!! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS DUMP AFTER I BUY! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/inGoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lrn2crypto

if you can't handle the dips, you don't deserve the lambos

Zoom out you pathetic normie retard

dumbass didn't you read the palm beach report this morning? "...The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches.
Here’s why we’re buying it…
Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year.
We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...

ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017""

TLDR

RIP chainlink

kys

>ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017""
lol my fucking ass they said anything about chain link. kys

overbought....RSI at 50. kill urself and your shitcoin

buy more dumbass

what's a matter peon? can't afford PBR's 3,000 USD a month price tag? yeah they did mention chainlink A LOT and guess what? it's fucked and now it's tanking now that the palm beach report was leaked

LOL @ this idiot.

fake

FAKE NEWS

WE ARE GOING TO .30 GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw approaching 10k again

show the pdf

Because you weak handed faggots gave the whales too much LINK

i'm just sitting here laughing at the HODL retards. i'm making hella money just swing trading this shit.

It's not even out yet you fuck

but the palm beach report said chain link wasn't going to crash to 32 until oct 22...?
"ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

how much have you made?

that was a tasty dip, thanks for the cheap coins you weak handed fucks

How much did it dip to

DIP IS OVER AND YOU DIDN'T BUY MORE!!
You fucking retard will never going to make it.
This coin is going to hit $1 before SIBOS, and if good news comes out, we are talking about $3 AT LEAST.
You should be selling your house, sister, dog, blood to buy more Links.
But with a 1% dip you just sell at a lost.... anyway, thanks for the free money.

the PBreport is going to kill chainlink when it's released

kek, there's fuck all about chainlink

>uploadfiles(dot)io(slash)dhwlt

enjoy report...so you can read it, just larpers fudding link...

what was the PALM BEACH SHIT PEOPEL KEEP REFRENCHING

ive posted link faggot, read it

That's not what people are talking about though. Supposedly there was an alert email sent.

Hahaha sucker just upload the file on imgur.
I'm sur It's a scam file

Here I am thinking this shit's hit the floor since I can't check the price atm...

>It's literally at 10700 sats...

Fuck you guys

its locked behind a paywall

and you expect us to believe u user

THIS IS A LIE. They said NOTHING about chainlink. They NEVER send a sell alert for something they didn't recommend.

LIE! That was NOT in the email!

here you fucks imgur.com/a/inGoM

IT IS A LIE. they sent a buy alert to subscribers via email. It was for XLM. Somebody added a quote about selling chainlink that was NOT in the email. I subscribe. I know.

that's last month's you tard

Are you guys really so weak handed that some dudes overcharging boomers for obvious crypto picks will dictate whether you buy or sell? Christ that is both hilarious and sad.

Well then that's what's being spread around. Downloaded it from biz and used a site online to convert to jpg since I don't trust biz

THIS IS A LIE! they never recommended selling something they didn't recommend in the first place. Last issue was 9/21. LINK listed 9/29. They have NEVER discussed LINK. EVER! THESE ARE LIES.

the FUD is so obvious, everyone is trying to accumulate for cheap before SIBOS.

yeah, october's issue isn't out yet

Exactly!

FOILED AGAIN >:(
BUD THIS ISNT THE LAST FUD! MARK MY WORDS! ILL BE BACK!!! >:(

You must have the IQ of a rock.

>10k in plain view