How to increase 437k to 2m?

Hey Veeky Forums, I recently discovered an old stash of 100btc I purchased way before the whole shit where it went to the moon around 2013/2014.

I've transfered it to an (I assume) safe place, Bittrex after talking to some people I know. My main thoughts right now are whether I should cash it out, or invest it in other coins to increase the amount even further until it's around 1-2m$ and I can cash out to live my life out comfortably.

I'd like to go with the investment road, but I have literally no idea how to start. What would you recommend investing it in right now? Also are there any ELI5 guides I can use for the basics of trading properly? Those that properly help me will be asked for their btc address, I'll generously help you for helping me :)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/a/wolfopedia.com/the-wolfopedia/
babypips.com/learn/forex
cryptopcg.com/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice inspect element boyo

Cash half of it out and down payment an apartment complex. Send the rest to binance and gamble on some shitcoins/ like link

Give me 1 BTC and I'll be your friend I'll teach you how to pick up girls

OmiseGO

you hit the jackpot if true

cash in now or you'll regret it

buy out the ark whale ty

pleas buy odn

Give me 1 btc and I'll send you a list of resources

15C5HjpS5ddp2PdfwMVdFvGMunKhgDyT1y

Wow dude seriously, this is huge you realise ?
When you have money : diversify !
Buy maybe parking place ? Appartment ? House ?
Use maybe 100k to trade BTC and other coins.

Cash out all but 1 bicoin. Practice trading with that bitcoin. If you find yourself succeeding, buy back in.

I already have my own house so I won't need an apartment complex, unless there's an underlying reason you haven't mentioned? What's up with Binance? I'd rather not 'gamble' uneducated while I could lose my money

Hey there man! Kudos to you for finding 100btc.

First and foremost if you want to learn trading basics, refer to here.

sites.google.com/a/wolfopedia.com/the-wolfopedia/

As for some smart investments, it is safe to say that Monero, Waltonchain, and Chainlink are great assets to chase after. Since you have a bigger amount of money, I would consider only investing 10-20% of your portfolio at a time. This is because at higher amounts of money, you will have a harder time pulling out of markets without significantly effecting it.

Feel free to donate anything kind sir. And also listen to more people's advice! Best of luck!

Btc address:
1M1nUFwU6EXXqe2817bAQoD6d9E3HtVu1y

Id recommend watching Data Dash on youtube. He wont give you all the answers, but he is pretty good at going over some basics. You'll probably fuck up a bit at the beginning, but assuming you are an intelligent human being whom can extrapolate knowledge and learn from your mistakes, im sure you'll be fine.

Maybe try breaking up 1BTC into 3 or 4 coins and watch what happens.

I look at it more as like a game. Gotta learn the basics before going hard mode.

before anything just fucking cash out 50%

Fuck off pajeet

Here's my kik, I'm pretty confident that I could help you. Also, I've got nothing else to do right now.
Might also call me (french, german, English), if it's in the next 20min.

peter.lustig.rip

Luxo?

espers on yobit

Invest in an SP etf and live off the dividends. enjoy.

YES (io)

Move some of your stash to Binance, theres better coins with decent volume, Link, WTC, SNM, NEO, GAS...those are coins that will get you your 2m.

Petz? Wanns du daat elo bass...

First things first get yourself an offline wallet, I would not keep that amount of BTC in any exchange. I always keep most of my funds in a ledger nano s

OP here. It's 3:30 AM where I live and I can barely function. I'll check back on this thread tomorrow, but the results seem pretty good so far.
Leave your btc addresses in every post ONLY IF you feel like you've actually been helpful. I'm new to this entire world, so all I can say is that acronyms are NOT useful to me.

I made a quick account if people would like to get in further serious contact, please copy/paste because I made a typo since I'm half falling asleep: [email protected]

Sorry for starting a thread like this and bailing out so soon after. I'm going to read everything back tomorrow dudes, thanks so far!

aye

theres a lot of talk about xrp and xlm right now. both already had a big pump, they'll probably cool off a bit and then start going up again before the big conference on october 16th.
this is of course pretty risky, xlm has low volume so it'll be hard to move large amounts fast.

only put some into any one thing because you should really diversify, and this is of course if you are looking for a swing trade. otherwise, wait until after the conference for it to correct and then take another look at it for a couple year hold

datadash on youtube seems to have good advice for moderate risk, 2 or so year investments. check him out if you're looking for emerging businesses

lol nemmen letz hei hudd der discord?

What's going on in this thread, guys?

Kloer, wanns de net schon an der Trollbox group bass wier ech awer verwonnert

if you're serious then put 3 BTC in ADA (wait for more dip, should be next week), 1 BTC in ETH,
1 BTC in XRP, 1 BTC in OMG just for kicks, 1 BTC in TRON (sell as soon as it pumps 50%) 1 BTC in blocknet, 2 BTC in Loopring and HOLD.

Cash in the rest, NOW. Ive done the research so you dont have to. Thank me later.

1E6nX36mL6WjWp5KizyZmD7aek7b4V2Ue6

First at all, don't listen to /biz at all. Just don't. 99% of the people here just shill coins they already bought in, not because they are generous and want to help you out because of altruism.

Like the rest said: be reasonable, cash 75% out, hold most of portfolio remaining in 'boring' coins like btc and eth, buy some other promising coins with actual use cases like monero, omisego and link and if you still want to gamble, research a low market cap coin with a solid team and promising white paper and chase the pumps e.g. the new shill coin of the week, ODN, ARK recently dipped big and is cheap, or some promising ICOs.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, we can set up telegram or sth.

3KwaHQs74iG5gZz6euioX3KLkPfF4nSrVy

sry about the acronyms.

Go to coinmarketcap.com, click on 'View All', then use search function (shift + F) and type each acronym for the relevant coin.

Hey OP, congratulations on being so fortunate. You have more capital than most people would ever know what to do with. As far as investing goes, I would definitely recommend picking up some ETH, ODN, maybe even some Link, although I don't think it's listed on Bittrex. You could ostensibly make a fortune with half of what you have. I would also personally recommend XVG having believed in it for a long time; I think more whales such as yourself will eventually drive up the price.

If you're super cereal, I would absolutely 100% appreciate a tiny handout, I don't even have a full BTC but I hope to one day be in your position. Best of luck friend.

1KddA7kbtRdKbEBK5uLgTafSpmPGCTFBPa

how does he know you are not shilling coins YOU own?

I own nothing of the coins i mentioned. Thats what I would put 10 BTC on if I had them.

1AD34h7V43qHqVAJW6i1361CMTD7CmVFrR

btc address

He's saying use the downpayment to buy an entire apartment complex and have a constant ongoing revenue stream which virtually manages itself.

Legitimate advice. If you don't feel like cashing anything now, bitcoin most likely should only go up in the next few years so that is the most secure coin to have (60% of portfolio). In terms of medium risk and medium reward (30%), coins like ETH and NEO have extremely solid backgrounds and only a catastrophic event would tank these at this point. Expect 2x+ returns on those coins at a minimum in the next year. For higher risk, higher rewards, I would say put 10% of your portfolio in Asian coins like WTC and OMG as China and Korea are on holiday and there should be an influx of volume coming in after the 10th. WTC has a low market cap compared to coins like NEO and OMG and should at 2-3x in the next few months. If you decide to donate, I really appreciate it. I have lost a lot recently due to aggressive tactics and have been down.

15YgSHzCAt7kjkqc5yG6xrZKRgSsJHWQiv

Thank you.

Cash out 20%

Spread the rest equally between the top 10 on coinmarket cap. Go away for 12 months.

>cash out 20%
cash out as much as you need to cover any expenses you may have now or even just to treat yourself, it may be luck but that's no reason to not have some fun
but yea, save the rest, there's still so much room to grow

fucking THIS
he'd be so butthurt he'd probably make threads for days

If you're not lying, just leave it in BTC and it will be worth 2 mil by 2020.

>

If this is life changing money for you, cash out 10-30% of it through Coinbase (legal, goes to your bank account). You'll have to pay capital gains taxes on it. You know your own financial situation better than me but since you own your own house I assume you're not the average Veeky Forums NEET and are relatively stable a decent job.

You hit the jackpot, but crypto is still an extremely high risk investment. Many people, including myself, are bullish about its prospects in both the short and long term. That said, it is more volatile than the stock market and way more volatile than fiat. Keep a percentage of your net worth in crypto that you are willing to lose. You can and will lose and gain tens and thousands of dollars overnight with 400k in crypto. If that makes you uneasy, cash out.

With whatever you decide to keep in crypto: If you're risk averse, keep around 50% in Bitcoin, 25% in Ethereum, and 25% in moonshots (altcoins below ~#30 on Coinmarketcap). You'll have to do your own research on which moonshots to take, just assume everyone who tells you about an altcoin on Veeky Forums is heavily invested in that coin. My personal favorites are LINK(shilled to an embarrassing amount here) and 0x (not shilled heavily here). Good luck man.

1Ph4VDZ6M9Mmw87fvEcVXhRzBSW8juP8vY

Me again
I'd also have to recommend Eboost. One of the most no-brainer investments available right now, imo. Market cap is currently only at 9MM with all 80MM (I think) coins in circulation. If you get in now, you will be looking at an easy 5x-10x profit in the next few months, possibly higher.

To expand on that. It's very easy to lose money fast when you're starting out in crypto. I agree with cashing out half. Probably the simplest way to do this is through coinbase, assuming you're in the US. Bittrex, as you've shown in your post, doesn't allow direct transfers to US dollars. Coinbase does, after some verification.

As for what you can to do with your 200 kilobucks, that's a different matter. Look into the apartment complex idea if you like, but do something conservative with it so it can give you steady returns with relatively low risk.

With your remaining 50 BTC, put 40 BTC into paper wallets (which simply means putting those BTC into one or more addresses, and printing out the private key) Keep these paper BTC safe, and use the remaining 10 BTC to practice with. See if you can build this up to 20 BTC as a learning process. You WILL make some losses to begin with, but after a month or two you'll get the feel of what to do.

Right now, Loopring (LRC) is primed to become the new hotness, and it will take a month or two to play out. I would put perhaps 2 BTC into that. It's not on Bittrex yet, only on HitBTC. It has a LOT of potential to moonshot in the remainder of this year.

Ripple (XRP) and its clone Stellar Lumen (XLM) will attract a lot of attention in the next two weeks leading up to the big bank conference on 16 October. Give them a chance to reduce in cost a bit, especially Lumen, then put 2 BTC in each. Keep a very close eye on them both, especially as 16 Oct approaches. They will probably crop right before the conference (but may not - you'll need to be ready to sell). This leaves you 4 BTC to play with in doing your own research.

There is a lot of shitposting on Veeky Forums and exaggerated claims. Plenty of people come on here to stir up pump and dumps, like what happened with Elixir. The more urgently someone is promoting some coin, the more skeptical you should be.

1MVUMRizKZKKKhhsHniGLrYJPjirUsXKZV

My most legit and serious advice is to contact an actual professional to manage your wealth and investments.

If your prefer not to do this, then cash out enough money to start diversifying your investment portfolio on other things like stocks and real state and of course keep some on crypto.

If you actually want to be a trader I highly recommend reading resources online, sites like investopedia they have great material for any level. Don't gamble more than 15% - 25% on shitcoins (i.e coins that are not Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin) make sure to put most of your investment capital for crypto on those three, they are the safest long term investment.

Since we don't really know the full context of your story, we don't know if you are a student, already have a job, your current investments, salary and other important things, however an intelligent thing to do is not to completely change your life overnight, be smart about it. If you are in debt getting out of it as soon as possible it's a must.

Youtube is also a great start, general information to get you started. Boxmining.com and his youtube channel are a great resource to start getting new daily info. Research altcoins and invest in them after you understand and see their potential, an example of a coin with great potential at the moment is Chainlink. Read the white papers, if you don't know what that is they are sources of all the in-depth information about a coin, you can always find them on the coins website.

Don't get too overexcited or too depressed about a trade. Keep calm and keep making smart desicions, good luck.

3DoxjHJPj7Wj7oVbawyc4jCuZWM1RXrE2h

so you heard about bitcoin making ATH's how many times before you realized you bought 100 ?

this, if you buy him out it goes straight to 100k and past, easy 2x immediately at the very least

ill give him benefit of the doubt and assume he wasnt able to get access to it until just now

most of the info in this thread is just mouthbreathing brainlets shilling their bags.
if you wanna become a good trader, you should spend the time it takes to complete this (free) course:
babypips.com/learn/forex
additionally you should browse around on stockcharts.com & investopedia.
OP, you have to be VERY careful with what you listen to on Veeky Forums. it took me a long time lurking here to be able to discern between the people trying to lure others into buying their bags & the people trying to help others get rich.
additionally, if you'd like, I can get you added to a very small but highly educated crypto-related slack group I'm very active in. if you're interested, respond to this and I'll post a throwaway email that you can contact for further instructions.
good luck.

If this is a significant percentage of your net worth I would cash out 20-50% and put it in a vanguard etf. You won't be able to retire on this alone but it will give you a great jump start on your retirement savings and protect against any huge downturn in the entire crypto market.

For the percentage you keep in crypto, I would mainly invest in top 10 market cap coins. Namely Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero. I would say keep 70-80% of your crypto in those three coins. They are the least likely to completely drop in value and should beat the returns of any non crypto investment by a large percentage.

For the 20-30% left, research lower market cap coins that have good teams and tech. Be aware that most coins are going to be heavily shilled by the people who hold them. That does not mean they aren't worth investing in but do your research and don't get caught up in emotional trading. Some popular lower market caps coins that I believe have serious potential are Omisego (OMG), Factom (FCT), and Vertcoin (VTC). But again take the time to research any investment decisions you make. There is a ton of information out there. Read multiple sources and most importantly read the whitepapers of coins and any other official information, but read everything with skepticism and learn to wade through the nonsense. If a coin has an active slack channel then definitely hang out there and get to know the team.

Best of luck and congrats on your windfall.

1PzEdgt9xbpUndKUBWv4B8SyqXWP148uxz

>>jewgaurd etf
>high beta
>market could crash tomorrow
kek

Hey bro,

must have been a nice feeling to find out about this hidden gem.
First thing i'll say is take everything on here with a grain of salt. A lot of people want your money and they will talk up awful projects so they can make money off you, or they will talk shit about really good projects to force people to sell and buy in cheap.

The best thing to do is to look at everyones advice on alternative coins here and do your own research. With the amount of money you have you don't want to blow it on a coin you have no idea about.

Some coins i'll suggest are Obsidian (ODN) and Chainlink (LINK).
Obsidian is essentially building the foundation of a new anonymous way of messaging, transferring wealth/data and the like. It's not everyones cup of tea but you should consider it.
Chainlink is essentially trying to connect the world of bitcoin with the world of banks, which as you can imagine is a big deal.

In terms of your investment strategies I would recommend taking out a small amount of money to enjoy yourself first off. Not too much yet.
Before you take out a substantial amount you want to try to reduce the amount of tax you will pay on capital gains tax (unless you live somewhere that doesnt apply).
Then take out about 100k just so that if the market does die you can at least retain some of your profits (Rule #1 for everyone should be always take some profit).

In terms of your portfolio i'd recommend holding at least 50% bitcoin for a more risk free approach.
30% i would put into etherium as another stable growth coin.
The remaining 20% should be distributed between coins that are medium level risk but high reward, such as chainlink, neo, OMG, etc.

Thats my advice for you.

On a final note remember as i said before everyone wants your money. Even me, thats why i wrote this post and left my bitcoin address haha. Good luck with your investments!

1Dy2xVkR24YaiaD8mANSsGabdEzEDtEHm7

ALSO
If you do want to take a punt with a large amount of money without flooding the market and inflating the price consider buying into an initial coin offering (ICO).
Allows you to purchase a large amount of a coin at a fixed price before it enters a market. Obviously look into the coin and project first haha.

Enjoy readying all these enormous posts by the way!

This OP, sell it and pay $60,000 in taxes

I think cashing out some of it is reasonable due to high volatility of the market. But you should maybe wait for after the segwit2x as you will have exactly the same amount of bitcoingold after the fork, I'm not sure about bittrex, but coinbase confirmed. And than we'll see. There are plenty od coins that are great projects like omg, ark, link, wtc, but if you don't to be sure just keep watching what's going on with bitcoin and decide if you should put some of it by long-term means in eth, ltc, xmr.

All of us small fishes are trading altcoins just to have more btc! And sure, you can double, triple your amount, but you have to know when to sell it also. Noone knows what's going to happen, but I don't think there will be another 'bitcoin worth' coin. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see. But I know one thing, most of us just want to accumulate more bitcoin and you already have it!

If you found this helpfull and you are feeling generous I would appreciate a donation:

1QKk9NJsY9CkqaB6J1kEqAyinwkMtY4k4d

Let me give you the most solid advice on here

Leave investments like this up to professional

This will take all the stress out and bring you slow but steady profits ( won't be that slow with 400k)

cryptopcg.com/

say that Peter from Chicago referred you

you can tip me later through Todd - the broker

you will not regret this

Buy the Ark Wall!

10/10

Buy WTC, COSS, UNO, VOISE, INXT, EBST, SUB, NEBL, and ARK

1NX5Y8WK9KpvTqCVFKFJEW1WzcgLmPFHzs

Qtum = easiest gains coming

dont trade it its too nuch $$ for a noob start with 1 btc

GOTT DAAMMMMM!

damn, once that wall gets pulled, it's pretty much guaranteed to moon right?

figure. it was 100 a couple hours earlier, I invested 20 in it but I cannot buy the whole one

whale must be having the time of his life dumping his bags at the new breed of deluded arkies

I would suggest putting atleast a couple BTC on Litecoin, if it rockets like it did towards the end of August you will see decent gains, although im not putting my address up because it's all speculation.

Well the apartment complex provides
income while appreciating, and you can refinance after several years to pull out your initial investment as a down for moar property

Congratulations, you must be really happy now

Well, I started trading two months ago, so I'm still learning, but I'm smart, if I had more than what I do now(0.13btc) I could be really comfy, but that's my life and the road isn't the same for all of us(I hope you can help me boosting my ride xD)

Okay, about your investments:
Currently we are watching a run for bitcoin, every altcoin is going down because of the upcoming BTC fork, where everyone will get their free Bitcoin Gold, hence the massive selling on alts now.

I advise you to stay mainly on btc untill the end of the month. BTC is on a very optimistic growth trend and right now, about 48% of the exchanges users' portfolios are btc, and it tends to increase.

So everyone will run to bitcoin before the fork, scheduled to October 25, this will cause the altcoins market to "dip"(crypto slang for a discount). This time you'll be able to buy good altcoins for small prices, which is great, because after the fork many altcoins are expected to rise to their all time high.

My advice:
You have 100 bitcoins aproximately.
Untill the 25, you'll set very low buy orders on interesting altcoins, reserve about 10btc to "buy the dip"(get altcoins for a really small price).
This way, you'll be comfortable on your bigger part of your holdings and the small one, expected to skyrocket(go up a lot) on the next month, will give you great profits because you'll have bought at an incredible low price.

The altcoins you should keep an eye are:

Ark: reached 120k sats a while ago, and has corrected to 55k satoshis, an over 50% correction(decrease in price), which, in crypto, means the coin is almost ready to make its "bull run"(climb to the high prices) again. The coin is very solid and has a great purpose for staking(holding your coins in ark wallet will get you more coins). There is also a group of people here who do that, they're called the classic biz delegate, take a look on them

1C6adAiuiEMv5cpt5W6oNPiKoyoheunWu9

(1)

register on binance.com
transfer 1-2 BTC and invest in ChainLink when it's slightly dipping.
You can 400% by December.

1FTZ7NGrQWMzqQZH9FFS3qpTuj6XBgi34M

No need to put all 437k in. A chunk of that in the right coin may get you very close to your goal.
Buy a hardware wallet ASAP to store the rest.

is this american freindly

(2)
OmiseGO:

OmiseGO surpassed 320k sats last month, on Poloniex exchange it was $32 at a moment, currently it's around $8~$9, so it's on a correction(period of time after a great gain of value where the coin gets cheaper).
This coin was backed by its local government, receiving an award by Thailand's prime minister. In a crypto market where the threat of ban is enough to make almost everything plummet, that is a safe heaven for a coin.
It also has a great team behind it, and once it goes below 170k satoshis you must start buying, because it's guaranteed OmiseGO will go up at the very least 50% from what it now next year.

Next coin:
Golem (GNT)

Golem has a great project and proposal. Its current price is a joke near its highest, so it is clearly undervaluated and seems to have reached its absolute bottom at 5.3k sats.
Golem team also talks a lot with OmiseGo's, so you have two ethereum based coins working together.

Metal (MTL)

Metal is a flavor for many experienced traders. Metal reached pretty high prices a little while ago, and shrunk about 50% since then. Its market cap is still low, so the perspectives are good after the fork is done.
I advise you to wait before buying MTL, I believe it should reach 140k sats before going to 300k again.

And my last advice to you know:
Invest in ICO's.
If you have the time, throw some giveaway money you won't miss in ico's. ICO's are the crowdsale of a coin before it gets launched on the market. An easy 200% return most of the times.

I wont give you too many advices because you said you are a beginner, and too many coins would just confuse you. These I mentioned will surely give you profit.

I don't ask for much OP, but if you gave me something as little to you as 0.1btc you'd be literally doubling my portfolio, and I'd be eternally grateful for you.

I genuinely hope you do well in crypto, and I hope I have helped you. Good luck on your journey ;)

1C6adAiuiEMv5cpt5W6oNPiKoyoheunWu9

>listening to a guy with a portfolio of 0.1btc

I have the same amount of btc as you. seriously... don't sell right now... wait until at least christmas. You're going to get 100 free segwit2x coins on november 15 and free bitcoin gold coins later this month, not sure exact date.. I mean if you don't need the money seriously... don't sell... ideally wait until 2020. it will be worth a lot more than 500k. cheers bud

Don't listen to him, OP. Buy out the LINK whale.

other addresses you can send to if you are feeling generous:

18Tasz2UGanwFKFY4Xw8x4RQPDb3U1CRES

1GXj6tojUcRUWbsK312AgUnxrfpk2WvaWq

best of luck OP ;) do it as I said and you'll do great

congrats OP, i would stay in the crypto game and secure an early retirement.

OMG will reach a 10 bil market cap in the next few years, put $100k into OMG now and hold on a hardware wallet like trezor

As for the rest of your money i'd keep atleast 21 BTC on a hardware wallet to secure your future and invest the rest in other moon missions.

solid advice

id do this

just cash out enough to neet up for a year and watch your portfolio double

>tfw I'm not OP but have been taking notes of all the advice here
Thanks for the free info suckers, hope OP doesn't send you a single sat. :^)

soak it up brainlet

>e list of coins under the radar to the crypto public. I got in on Voise in the past 24 hours made 3X easily before it went back down.

go on...

100 btc short on 100x leverage do it

Loopring, throw a few BTC and in a year or so it'll have gone up 100x

congrats to your huge found bro

I would go for STRATIS just check their roadmap .. masternod releases are always HUGE also you got the best entry point here

If you want to help out a student I would really appreciate

Can’t wait for the huge parking place crash of 2018.

>safe place, Bittrex
lmao you're fucked m8

Cash out 75%, and put a nice amount in some established crypto like ethereum (big update on oct18 so price will be going up), until then look at coins that will or have a staking system (kinda like dividends) that will give you even more passive income. I believe those with potential are omisego and ark. I would also read a bit about waltonchain as I believe it's a very solid project. Hopefully I have helpedm in case yo feel generous, much appreciated. 16my744XivWPJhj5qnE6zFurueoLyV5xd

Look at coinmarketcap to find out about coins, and reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ is a good way to get start as every coin has their own sub where everything is explained. 16my744XivWPJhj5qnE6zFurueoLyV5xd

Allin on ark. It's going to $10 after the release of ArkVM in Q1 2018.

Just hold a couple more years. Done.

Maybe take out a few k so that you can feel some benefit, kick start a business or something.

Also ffs don't keep it on an exchange. Get a couple of hardware wallets from different companies and split it across them. (Ledger, trezor)

Advice.
- did you do your kyc on bittrex? Need that to withdraw!!
- Cash out 50pc, call up your favorite exchanges and agree a price for an otc trade, or use Gemini auction.
- take 100k cash out. Leave 100k on an exchange like Gemini
- Hold the rest for BTC forks on bittrex.

25% Bitcoin - the gold standard right now; it is however outdated, slow, with huge transaction fees and is basically worthless for most real uses except as a store of value. People will only invest in it because its the one everyone knows. But for the near future its value will continue to go up for this reason.
40% Eth - Currently the most useful blockchain. Most ICOs are run using Ethereum, many tokens are on the Ethereum blockchain using ETH as gas. I think this will overtake Bitcoin in the near future as the top crypto.
15% OMG - One of the coins that will definitely have value and a use. Omise is a real company that works with multiple businesses and OmiseGo will definitely have a good future. Some people think moon others think a bit less but its undeniable that it will have real world use cases and value.
5% ChainLINK - this has the potential to be huge - solid team, solid idea, solid partners - if it works it will undoubtably be big. After October 16 you will have more of an idea whether it will be viable so maybe hold off, but then again that will be a high growth period. If it is viable and looks good after SIBOS (oct 16-19) increase this position to 10%
10-15% - Big trading account. Use this to trade. GDAX has the lowest fees for market makers, use the majority (or all) of this to trade between USD-BTC-ETH, always with the aim of increasing your ETH stack. Don't worry about the USD amount that will take care of itself.
0-5% - Small trading account. Have this on Bittrex and trade their. This part will get you the most profit if done right but also the most work. If you want this to be a more passive investment then this should be 0%.

I would also order a Ledger Nano S or another Hardware wallet for an amount that big. Bittrex and Coinbase (GDAX) are reputable companies but you never know.

I wouldn't sell it when it gets to $2m. I'd sell 25% then every 50% it rises sell 25% and you'll have an income for life.
1LWpNF9U3bDH81B9ebaNi6pfn15GwiebY9

1) First step: Make an account in liqui.io
2) Transfer your bitcoins there.
3) Buy TRX.

Why?
Because TRX is XRP 2.0 and is still off the radar of many people.

Look at this picture and judge for yourself.

Jo ech sin et:)

you're not meant to keep that much in an exchange dumbass

When you're a billionaire do not forget to send bitcoins to my address.

Bitcoin: 1D9kiqjETkPRu36bCggkBcMBqZeNDFNGBS

nice inspect element m8, i also know how to do it

i made this back in march, so the balance UI a tiny bit different

either way, stop larping and buy ethereum and obsidian

>buy deluxe blowjobphile kneepads for $437k
>give a $2mill blowjob to some saudi sheik
this is the easiest way

Moien aus Lëtzebuerg.
Wat ass hei lass?