JUST

JUST

>bought at 85 cents
pray for me

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

Me too. Thought this coin was doing something.

Been out for a week and market cap released a few days ago. I suggest you all get out of cryptos and sell shoes instead.

It's been on one exchange for like a week. You guys are dumb as fuck lol

You sound new so here's some advice. New coins always look like shit at first. Give it like a month. It hits a new exchange on the 15th. Your buy in price is not that bad if you wait. Or just sell at a loss

it is doing something. not our fault you bozos bought it at the height of the "wow new coin gimme gimme" FUD craze.

FOMO craze, rather

>A messenger app.
>4 years in development, still no working app.
>Thinking this was a good investment

another moron who thinks ODN is just a messenger app

It can also be used for strength training. Keep doing farmer walks with those bags son.

lol

I wonder if ODN was a first altcoin for some people. It's always a chaotic shitshow once the first exchange opens. In ODN's case, it's rather impressive that it stabilized this quickly.

Going to be annoying as hell on Veeky Forums again once it hits the next exchange, because it'll be another +300% followed by -50% correction.

wechat is also just a messenger app :^)

The weak hands got shaken out yesterday when it hit .47

Just wait until Venezuelans wake up you weak handed fucks and sell the inverse dip.

If I sold right now I would only profit at a little over .015 BTC. Of course I saw what being released on HitBTC just did to WTC while it was on a much better exchange....

Nah ride or die

considering 1 satoshi = 1 bolivar staking could actually be really lucrative for them. they don't need any fancy equipment and this coin's been on exchanges for less than a week.

only problem is they'd need

1) money they can afford to lose / not be able to liquidate in the short term because of whale games

2) enough starting capital to make staking worth it

Walton is asscoin dude. Hopefully we can at least see that kind of run with ODN.

Please list all of the coins you think are "asscoin" because if they make me half as rich as Walton did I need to get in on that shit

Stop shilling. I need to accumulate.

Not in terms of gains. It's just way overpriced

How so? Please, I implore you.