Rainforest and subhuman behavior

What causes humans that spend the majority of their existence in jungles to be completely mentally civilized and also stupid?

Native Americans were once high IQ Siberians but time spent in the jungles made most of them fucking stupid showing the rainforest does make you dumber overtime, the question is why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not Veeky Forums

Because in jungle you have a hot climate, a lot of wood and a lot of food.

This is why the negroes are the most primitive race, mediterreneans are the semi-primitive race, and the Nordic man is the highest evolved human being. Also this is why Indians in the North were better than the ones in the south, but still inferior to the Nordic man of Europe.

But what about SEAsia?

That's not specific to rainforests. Ancient Germans were also primitive until they learned from Romans. Most likely when you can keep a population fed with hunting (and the resources are relatively plenty) it's not necessary to build a more sophisticated civilization.

>t. haven't lived in a jungle.
That wood? Wetter than your usual temperate wood. Enjoy waiting for fucking weeks to have proper firewood.?

Dem foods? If you're not careful you'd strip your area of food in no time.

People in Rainforests still had to organize bub.

Aren't they racially inferior and lower IQ'd in comparison to the Chinese and Japanese?

Still built civilizations compared to other Jungledwellers.

Besides half of China is jungle.

>That wood? Wetter than your usual temperate wood. Enjoy waiting for fucking weeks to have proper firewood.?
They don't even need a fire as much as the Northerners, because it's hot there. They can eat raw food and vegetables.
>Dem foods? If you're not careful you'd strip your area of food in no time.
Then move to an another part of the jungle.
>People in Rainforests still had to organize bub.
Not as much as the people of the North, especially the Proto-Nordics.

They start conquering each other once they clear their jungle and make their intensive rice field.

In other word: it's cultural thing.

I imagine it's because the jungle has everything people need all you have to do is a little hunting and gathering and a pretty stable climate while making trade and interaction with the outside world
This isn't a conducive to developing civilization
There's a reason they first civilizations developed in harsh environments and not in man's homeland Africa

>t. further evidence of one haven't lived in a tropical environment.
They still need to cook. Fire btfo's most of the diseases. Eating raw food in the tropics is a very. very bad idea.
>Then move to an another part of the jungle
Fun fact: Junglenigs roam jungles pretty far and wide. When I said "strip your area of food in no time" i am referring to miles & miles of jungle. They knew this. This is why even Jungle peeps did agriculture, or some semblance of cultivation or AT LEAST sustainable hunting.

Also you'd risk running into some other groups' territory.

>Muh Nordics
Those cunts who...also lived in tribalniggery? Before Southern Europeans drilled the notion of civilization to them? K.

>They still need to cook. Fire btfo's most of the diseases. Eating raw food in the tropics is a very. very bad idea.
I know. But they also have a lot of fruits and other food that can be gathered.
>This is why even Jungle peeps did agriculture
The HG groups? No they didn't.
>Before Southern Europeans drilled the notion of civilization to them? K.
Roman and Greek civilization was created by Nordic Indo-Europeans. "South europeans" you refer to were just dumb swarthy farmers that were cultured by the Nordic invaders.

>No they didn't.
I guess we're just gonna ignore rice planting Southeast Asians then. Or Amazonian Indigs planting yams or cacao.

>rice planting Southeast Asians then. Or Amazonian Indigs planting yams or cacao
Yes, I think we can ignore that. It's simplier than farming grain in the North.

Why are rainforest humans so stupid to the point they never develop civilization?

Because they do not need to develop progressive features, and therefore they don't evolve at all, or at least in a smaller pave than the people living in the North, especially Nordics.

Rainforest is not the issue, being a nigger is the issue.

i honestly cannot tell if this is satire anymore

>Roman and Greek civilization was created by Nordic Indo-Europeans. "South europeans" you refer to were just dumb swarthy farmers that were cultured by the Nordic invaders.
WE

literally were Indo-Europeans.

Now you can cry, my swarthy freind :)

>Simpler.
t. even damning evidence of one haven't lived in a tropical environment.

Northerners would just have to worry about seasons. Which come at a fixed time, and occupies only a few months. Hence 4 seasons.

Meanwhile SEAsian ricefarmers had to worry about the Monsoon. Which takes up half the year. And storms come randomly as fuck. Maybe this year they'd only be one. Maybe the next there'd be ten.

Hence they still would have to organize theirfuckingselves.

>What causes humans that spend the majority of their existence in jungles to be completely mentally civilized and also stupid?

What are the Khmer, Maya, Kuhikugu, Marajo civilizations.

>nigger
Nope they arent niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid_race

Its not time spent in Jungle but diseases that wiped most their population and elites.
Its like now 97% would die and the surviving guys would be mostly rednecks and outcasts.
Then surviving ones are getting hunted by slave raids or pushed back by more numerous and advanced colonists.
Bottle-necked population and situation that force people to adopt hunter gathering life style to survive. All these jungle tribes in Amazonian basin are just remnants.

>Besides half of China is jungle.
Actually, Main Chinese civilisations were either mountains, steppes or temperate plains. Jungleniggers just got conquered.

Actually Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. In other words, Amerindians are superior to europeans.