Networth Motivation Thread

>Think of a worthless retarded piece of shit celebrity. Might be a reality tv star. Talentless garbage actor. Wastes of fucking air. Whatever. Someone who doesn't know shit about finance, economics or currency. Someone who there's no way they're smarter than you.

>Go to celebritynetworth

>Post their name and networth

Kim Kardashian:
$175 Million

That's it? There are shitcoins worth more than her

Kim Kardashian is smart, just in her own elite socialite way. There are millions of girls hotter than her who aren't worth shit because they don't know how to hustle.

persians are basically the unholy combination of joo+nigger and we know that they both steal

accurate. Not saying you have to like that its possible but you can respect it

Who's the poorest celebrity you've found on that site?

The point of this thread was to post rich dumbass celebrities to motivate you to get off your asses because if they can make it, so can you.

It's not a Kim Kardashian thread.

No, Kris Jenner is the smart one. Kim just plays along with whatever momma Kris says.
Kris took the Sharon Osbourne model of momma exploiting her family and took it to new heights of shallowness.

Or if you really wanna get into precedents, who was the Gabor sister's mother. The Mother is usually the brains.

Unfortunately she's so controversial that it's like positing the US president.

But you're right: there are plenty of shallow, talentless celebrities which have made absolute fortunes. There is little reason why anons on this board couldn't be one of them.

>oh wait there is, it's called ambition

Take this fucker.
Doesn't even practice as a psychotherapist or whatever his actual, undergrad was. (I don't even think he's licesened as one anymore).

Didn't stop him from brand extensions into diet products... he's a (former) psychiatric professional and he went into nutrition!

What's the difference between him and you anons? Look at him, he's bald, not in a classy way either, he's not sexy. He's totally average!

All he needed to do was do some media training/presentation and build his personal brand through media appearances.

Leonardo Dicaprio.
$235m

>Think of a worthless retarded piece of shit celebrity. Might be a reality tv star. Talentless garbage actor. Wastes of fucking air. Whatever. Someone who doesn't know shit about finance, economics or currency. Someone who there's no way they're smarter than you.

He's handsome though, even if you don't like his acting, he's got sexy appeal. We want people with no superficial assets (i.e. Kim Kardashian is totally fake and ugly both with and without makeup) but no talent either.

Don't fucking derail the thread. This is a Veeky Forums thread, keep yoru politics, pro or anti-Trump out of it.

At the very least contribute something motivational!!

>implying anything you listed compares to the powers of luck, hustle, and selling your soul

You will die a nobody

Kardashian family is a strong combo of guts and intelligence

>intelligence
Paris Robbery.

Also, like I said in an earlier post: Kris Jenner is the brains. Her daughters are her puppets.

Just like how Sharon Osbourne, after Ozzy was kicked out of Black Sabbath, put him in front of a microphone next to Rany Rhodes and probably held up cue cards for him to read lyrics from. BOOM: CAREER REVITALIZED.

Then did the reality show.

You can surpass Kim if you really want to.

>Don't fucking derail the thread. This is a Veeky Forums thread, keep yoru politics, pro or anti-Trump out of it.

??? no derail. he fit all your requirements.
3.7 Billion Net Worth

Not gonna take the bait on this. Agree to disagree. Do you have a non-politically contentious example?

Another tard who things he knows finance better than the billionaire real estate mogul. I bet you're poor too.

I guess this guy then.

are you big mad or little mad?

Not mad at all. My life is amazing.

I'm pretty sure she just got lucky and played her way along. From being Paris Hilton's assistant to sucking every rich black man's dick in town.

Way better example. What is the guy's actual networth? I don't know. But he's managed to create a career out of the appearance of it, and he's done it out of nothing but videos. Fucking videos!

Way better and less contentious example

Damien Hirst is the worlds richest living artist and his art is a meme. He tried making actually art once and it turns out hes a shit painter.

But yea, thats a good reminder of the importance of the Hustle. Always be prepared for the opportunities that will fall on your lap. Literally just getting out there, and being ambitious will get you so far. Sometimes when you want something all you have to do is ask for it.

Pic related is David Choe. He's a huge inspiration to me because he's always been a goon, spent his time doing whatever the fuck he loved and made it. He painted the offices for Facebook and instead of like 80k he took stock even though he didnt know wtf FB was; when it went public he made like 200Million
you know i've always taught how shes ok with her family being that fucked up. They all get a retarded amount of plastic surgery and their lives are a fucking circus....It's hard to imagine people like that can lead happy lives but who knows.

I thought she'd be worth a little more though. None of this would have happend to her if she didnt suck that RayJ dick.

>Damien Hirst is the worlds richest living artist and his art is a meme. He tried making actually art once and it turns out hes a shit painter.
Great example! I don't know much about that movement, but like I prefer Tracy Ermin's work waaaaaay more than his shitty dot paintings and preserved sharks. (One upon a time I went to Art College, and while there I found a book of her sketches)

Other examples of total talentless hacks who's work is worth insane moolah include Richard Price

>But yea, thats a good reminder of the importance of the Hustle. Always be prepared for the opportunities that will fall on your lap. Literally just getting out there, and being ambitious will get you so far. Sometimes when you want something all you have to do is ask for it.
Glib but solid advice. I'm been thinking about this a lot, how you need to be PREPARED to take opportunities. Sometimes it's not about making things happen, but also pivoting on the unexpected and capitalizing on it.

Which incidentally reminds me both GTD ("Having a schedule means if someone says 'can you do this to me' you can look at it and say 'yes, I can!'") and how Warren Buffett likes to keep half of his diary clear everyday, that way if something unexpected happens he has time to deal with it.

>It's hard to imagine people like that can lead happy lives but who knows.
To each there own. I still hate her for everything she and those disgusting human beings represent. I actually read some Ancient Greek sophist recently who made an interesting point about "fame seekers", unlike when you eat a meal - eventually you're full, maybe even bloated. Unlike alcohol, eventually you'll black out. With fame and attention you never NEVER are satisfied.

Again, he's a rhetorician so I don't take it as gospel. Maybe they are so shallow and simple that they ARE happy.

>None of this would have happend to her if she didnt suck that RayJ dick.
Always got to be ready to take opportunities as they come

>("Having a schedule means if someone says 'can you do this to me' you can look at it and say 'yes, I can!'")
*FOR me. FOR me.

I meant if someone says "can you meet with me" or "I want you to do this job, do you have time?" you just look at your schedule/diary and can give a quick yes/no.

Rather than saying "yes" and then having to back out, or back out of something else. Or having to say "I'll get back to you" and by the time you follow it up they've changed their mind or found someone else.

ALWAYS BE PREPARED!

bump.... anons are probably jut happy in their mediocirty and like to think that successful people simply got all the break they didn't rather than their own failings being the result of lack of ambition and focus. That strategic hard work could elevate them to something they could be proud of...

but no... no... blame it on the Chads.

He has emotional intelligence, unlike 99% of Veeky Forums.

Here in the Netherlands there is a female black tv presenter who turned out to have an IQ of 159. Which is pretty impressive.

Pic related.

>He has emotional intelligence,
He obviously has enough emotional intelligence to appeal to millions of housewives. With those well chosen (I emphasize chosen) folksy metaphors.

but it seems to be really learned. After all, he's been described as a die hard Skinnerian. Now I don't know much about Behaviorism and Cognitive Science, but I know that means he's fucked!

> unlike 99% of Veeky Forums.
This is true. But again, there are plenty of high functioning autismos, narcissists and flat out sociopaths who have managed to become "successful" by cynically and in a very dry academic fashion learning how to manipulate people or feign emotional intelligence.

Oh cool, a Kim Kardashian thread!

World class expert at being sexually attractive yet family friendly.

World class charismatic

World class business man

World class artist with complex art.
EG He put a fucking shark in formaldehyde

Can you clueless idiots try and come up with someone who actually IS talentless?

>david choe
my fucking nigga, love that guy

Well, she presenteert het klokhuis after all

>EG He put a fucking shark in formaldehyde
You mean he hired contractors to put a Shark in formaldehyde then gave it a wacky name that lib arts academics who have no sense of actual aesthetics but can barf out stream-of-concious allusions to Walter Benjamin or Jacques Lacan within a Post-Colonialist construct that typify the orobuourine need of academic to sustain itself through the insidious rebellion of it's own establishment. A microcosm of the very same Marxist theories of revolution take place in sequential repetition throughout College Campuses as the fashions seek to explicate new monolithic theories that form the architectonics of faculty choices - the Jungian Personas all in alignment while the induvidual's own beliefs that deviate from this monolithic idealism (The Shadow)...
Ya know what... it's just easier to say his art is unimaginative.

Gursky, Warhol, Ambramovic, and Koons, even though I detest the last, are waaaaaaaaaay more creative, expressive and emotionally evocative

Why waste your time on economics and finance when someone else can do it for you?

she's armenian (white) you retard, she just tans and had a bunch of surgeries

>armenian
>white

>armenia
>white

>tfw no more dvdasa

why are so many amerifags here, stop keeping up with kardashians jesus christ

converting a general thread to kim kardashian thread

>be kardashian
>put 20% of your net worth in a low market cap shitcoin
>shitcoin goes 10x
>repeat