Get the latest informance?

Get the latest informance?

twitter.com/Waltonchain

>Slaps your GF's ass while silently mooning

Already posted this a few hours ago biz is more interested in holding link til sibos than doubling their stacks

>Few hours ago
>Didn't check latest news

People are dropping their LINK to buy this up.

He had to fuck me up and announce when I was playing with the waves, right ? My buy order didn't proceed and it took off without me. Fomo buy time, shit.

why would you hold link for like a week and stay at the same price under 500K worth of whales...

Beats the fuck out of me I sold my stack at 10k and dumped it into WTC

Also liquidated all my Link temporarily for this moon mission.

BNB and LINK drop and WTC goes up. Pretty clear what people are choosing to do

HOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT STRAP IN

Prepare for $10+ boys.

i mean this is a no brainer with all the news 15$ is not hard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I FUCKING LOVE INFORMANCE

Because it's listed on a midlevel exchange? I mean that was announced like mid day,

Its because they're BACK from vacation,
Also they will be releasing their wallet and announcing korean exchange listings VERY SOON
FYI HITBTC is the top 4 exchange in the world in terms of volume

strapped in sir

dunno if I should hold or this is just another pump n dump operation

I love this coin

With the amount of news coming October, I'd hold. A lot of people dumped when the smelled the wind change at the last ATH, because there wasn't going to be any news for a little bit. Now that HitBTC will list WTC, and it's going to happen on the 11th, I wouldn't sell. Also, news from China Gov't will likely come out around that time or sooner, and rumour has it that they will be regulating BTC exchanges, which will mean a (legal) cash flow from china back into WTC.

Just my opinion, but I'm back in balls deep and I'm holding.

It's really not bad. More legit than most shit out there but I guess that's really not saying much

pump and dump? lol what