WALTON TO MARS

GET IN HERE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/waltonchain-wtc-follow-up-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delete this faggot

Cozy AF

so much news in the next few days, buy now sell later, make profits get in here u fucking dweebs sell ur linkies and make some real money

LINK also gonna be listed and its going to moon even harder waltionians plebs

Neo 2.0 moon confirmed

I was in link for like 4 days, fucking sucked made like 10% what a fucking waste

Fuck off kid the men are investing

Faggots who dumped WTC cause it went down to $6.5 for 5 days now desperately trying to buy back in

I was day trading the fuck out of this and order didnt fill when it mooned ans fucked me out of 30 Waltons

Here we come boys!

WE'RE FUCKING HYPERSPEED

Just imagine when its listed it could very well go to 20+

I dumped half my stack to buy into the link meme machine at $.36 then dumped and just bought extra waltons at the spike.

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/waltonchain-wtc-follow-up-review
*breaths in*
PFAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA
WHERE IS HE

Whales better enjot manipulation while it lasts

I wonder if linkies are still holding on to their coins hoping for 1% increase in price

It's not a competition friendo, you can be on two rockets at once :^)

With this news and upcoming China news about new crypto regulations, along with news about other exchanges(They are in talks with korean exchanges, since they got a high volume exchange like HitBTC, I'm thinking Bithumb is not off the table), this will reach some serious heights. I'm actually surprised that they are adding new exchanges before the release or their blockchain genesis and wallet(this happens at the end of October), however, some more prudent exchanges will probably be on the table after that happens(think Bittrex).

All and all I am very bullish on WTC

those comments tho

Sold at $8 and bought the link dip

I'm balls deep all in. All of my fiat is in it.

Hi Snugg

Isn't it risky to not have a position in Link since I'm sure it'll rise somewhat around SIBOS. I'm too scared to dump my 2K for a super WTC moon from extra exchanges

F

god damn

Balls of mithril

I honestly think Veeky Forums got brainwashed with link. IMO it's not worth its current valuation and it will eventually dump hard

On the other hand we have china about to legalize crypto. Many linkers will be buying wtc soon.

China isn't stupid enough to ban that shit forever. I'm waiting for the day they unban it with China.tm restrictions

Almost enough for 2 masternodes bud

That ain't nothing kid

This China FUD changed my life.

NO, I'M GETTING TOO RICH, STOPPP