Link

>link

So does this plan on breaking 50 cents ever or will the whales not permit it

in about 30 minutes

Tomorrow

sadly no, I need to buy as much as possible before sibos
the faster you sell me the faster it will moon

Nope its cripple 2.0

Unfortunately I made a FOMO buy when it was 48 cents a few days ago and that makes up about 1/5 of my LINK bag.

So I'm really pissed. Last time I checked it was 44 cents. I'd set a buy order at 41 or even 42-3.

There are people taking profits at every percentage increase. So you have to compare these people enjoying 500 % profits to the number of new entrants who believe it will still go up.

Most people don't understand Link, because it's been shilled by people who ardently believe in it. The problem is people are suspicious and cautious. The opportunity is that Link could replace Ripple in the top 3 cryptocurrencies and go up 60x from it's current price.

Why is Ripple the target?

I understand they're competing and I understand the volume issue, but LINK is already twice the value of ripple. Plus ripple sucks as both a PnD and long term investment.

>50 cents
>ever

Motherfucker it was 10 cents two weeks ago.

Ripple is like 50 something times the value of LINK. Are you retarded?

Ripple has a massive market cap, over 7 billion.
Chainlink's is only 165 mil.
When people talk about chainlink overtaking ripple they mean in terms of market cap.

So?

It keeps getting just within reach of 50 cents every 48 hours and then pulling away. That's clearly being done on purpose.

Then again, WTC did this for a while at the $2 mark just before it skyrocketed. That was just after it hit $2.50~. Then BTC crashed. When BTC stabilized around $3800 is when WTC mooned if I remember correctly.

I wonder what the whales are thinking or if they're just playing it by ear.

It will probably stay range-bound until a couple days before SIBOS.

>the value
???
It's 23 cents.

I see.

How does the market cap increase without mining? Sorry if that's a stupid question. Just supply/demand? I thought market cap was set by the distributor of the coin when it's released and that's that.

WTC mooned on news. Dont look for patterns where there are none

whales are keeping it low because they want big investors to think they're getting in early. without them link would probably 3x right now on peasant money and then slowly bleed out like many coins before it. in the long run idk wtf im talking about lol

>make a token
>1 coin supply
>sell it to my friend for 85 cents
>higher value than ripple

Who is this retarded? Oh right. It's you.

Why are you doing business with people you call friends?

You're filth. Go away.

can we pls just get some retarded moon mission like ripple, so i can quit my job on monday?

Interesting theory.

This is exactly the kind of people that made me rich. Giving their opinion and investing while being totally retarded and ignorant of common sense.

The "distribuor" can decide the original marketcap during the pre-sale or ico. But when the free market comes into play (in this case people received their tokens and traded them on etherdelta) the marketcap has no limit and the creator has no control on it anymore.

You know what, for you user- watch this:

I relaly wish I was able to buy in at .18.. my bank transfer finally went through after the hold and now it's at .47
I feel so fucking depressed and am not even sure if I should invest anymore even. fml

I'm not here to coddle you, because honestly your hands seem like paper, but you can still buy and hold this shit for a month and make at LEAST 3x if not more.

palm beach was right every second quarter of a million in buy and sell orders are added and removed from binance. obv manipulation theres no reall support for this atm