Eidoo is the shit

Eidoo is the shit.

DEXs are the future of exchanges, but Eidoo in particular will rule them all.

See pic related, all ERC20 tokens on coinmarketcap will be having the Eidoo link.

And the wallet works like a charm. Easy button to participate in ICOs. Todd in the team.

Their bounty program is on just until 16th october tho?!?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243731.0

Yeah that app is super fast. What's the deal with the coinmakret banner?

Eidoo kicks ass, the drawback is that with that fucking easyICO button it will flood even more normies in the game..

Yes, BC ends at ICO closure. Not sure when the tokens will be realeased but the ones you buy will be available on 16 october and tradeable on bitfinex by end of month

So BF is confirmed by end of the month? I've read that EDO has been accepted but no indication about the exact date it will be listed.

I guess every ERC.20 token is tradeable on eidoo already so it's like the official trading exchange app? Not sure if once non-ERC20 get added there will be banners also on the other cmc pages.

Good fucking project. I still didn't buy any token but if I manage to get out from knc at a semidecent price by the time ICO ends I will get some.

gay italian ico

That's also true but I guess that's the trend....

one of the best icos in october, would like to join the bounty campaign but only newb account on bitcointalk, any way to get older accounts? bct vendors look shady as fuck

That's an advertisement

Bancor will unironically be the best DEX

I remember reading 1 week post ICO

Bancor is alright but comparing it to Eidoo is like walnuts with testicles m8

not the best but price can raise

Knc is great but unfortunately a long wait is ahead of a working product. What price did you get in?

Here I come.. been waiting for their reward program for days ffs

Yeah like it's not already full of fucking normies

BitFinex has approved EDO but no indications of when it will get listed.

Guys is there a way to get bitcointalk aged accounts?

I'm sitting on 40 ETH worth of EDOs.

Nah man they're all hacked

Putting my last bitcoin into this eidoo came out to a little over 14 eth