Wat do

>Had $5K in OMG
>Sold at $800 loss a couple weeks ago
>Recovered it overnight with COSS
>Now I have $5K to put into anything

Sell me your bags, and sell them well. What should I invest in?

BAT

this is good

can only go up from here

could make an easy $500 when it bumps back up again

LINK u tool. We moonin'. Not now. And maybe not next week. But we moonin'.

Pivx will be the best privacy coin in 10 days with zerocoin implemented. Guaranteed moon mission with other coins floating in price.

wtc

BAT looks like it's on a downtrend

Too late to board this gravy train

Too late to board this gravy train

XLM bra, the only green top market cap token. Swell conference in a week + ICO use

How much xml is predicted to hit?

2k sat?

elix is back down to 1.5mil market cap, only realistic competitor is SALT who is 250 mil market cap and doesnt have a product

put it back into COSS, going to $0.80 - $1 by Sunday most likely, definitely breaking $0.5 tomorrow

elix was a pnd pajeet shitcoin it's dead forever. anonymous dev team who 5x'd the circulating supply over the course of one week.

What's the justification for your opinion on COSS?

If convincing I'll dump it all into there right now

OMG

doesn't really benefit me whether you do or not but just look at their project:
>fully functional exchange with increasing daily volume
>over 50 trading pairs on exchage
>Mastercard with crypto funding incoming
>Point-of-Sale crypto payment processing with hundreds of merchants already contracted
>Dividend payouts: 50% of all exchange/merchant fees paid to COSS holders (based on # of COSS you hold)

They also have identical circulating supply to Binance Coin, but they have a superior platform. It's very likely that as they grow COSS will meet and exceed the price of BNB. I legitimately have huge confidence in this company and depending on how the first dividend payment goes this Sunday, I may just accumulate more and hold long.

>selling coss this early
Woah so this is what being retarded looks like.

put it back in COSS you retard. it's going to mega moon. dividends + binance listing.

>selling coss in belief that it wont cost even 30 cents even though exchange up and running with 2FA, KYC, email alert and everything
>invest on meme coin with 40cent-$10 without a product, only concept and promises.
Real smart user

Guess im buying coss

ARK god damn it ARK......don't buy coins shilled on Veeky Forums u will lose money if u do.

get ADA at 415sat and sell it for 515sat. easy money

I ain't gonna tell you what to do with the whole $5k, BUT, I'm minorly invested in RNS. It's a locap with a lot of potential. They released a trial trading bot last week with ping-pong, arbitrage, and whale padding abilities. Reception was excellent. Functional exchanges for the bot are cryptopia, polo, and bittrex. Full release is next week. It will take 10k RNS to use the bot. RNS currently at 5 cents. DYODD, but I believe it to be a solid project with a nice lil bonus. Throw the rest wherever you please, but it's an easy pickup on a great bot even if the coin itself goes to shit.

Enjin icon senpai

Yeap. This ain't no pump and dump like the others. Expect 2k sats coming up to conference

Wait for Request and buy up on day 1. Chainlink and kyber all over again

Money skell is advisor for Kyber

i have 1200 coins in somn at a 20% loss. still not selling but i hope it wont suddenly crash to nothing. i have a buy order ready to sell without a loss.

buy ODN and hold until the 15th when it will moon

Idiot, I have 5K COSS right now, I simply withdrew the loss to have my original amount to diversify with

COSS was shilled on Veeky Forums and has been the most profitable investment I've ever made, next to ETH (bought at $89 despite the FUD here) but good point. I feel that ARK is a good long term buy.

Already bought ADA at around the 460ksat level. Gonna hold, not selling that one anytime soon.

So lemme get this straight - I buy $500 of RNS and it will trade as a bot to make me more RNS?

Why is it gonna moon on the 15th?

Why would you sell OMG you dumb fuck? Once BTC gains traction, OMG will skyrocket, possibly passing litecoin. kys now OP
At least, you didn't fall for the link meme

maybe i will if coss x6 tomorrow

This is why I sold OMG
The hardcore downtrend

I sold for a loss, which I recovered; and now I could buy back in for way more than I originally had, at $1k less. My dumb fault for buying ATH. OMG is the most promising crypto right now, it's a diamond in the rough and I will be buying back in once it hits a full pullback (probably around the 170k to 160k sat level).

In the meantime, I got out; made back my money, made some profit, and have more to play with anyway.

Who's the retard, faggot?

Hold ADX until the end of the month, prototype being announced and current ceiling will shatter.