Veeky Forums Official moon misson

COSS is soon to be listed on Bittrex, Binance & Liqui

cosstokenswap.slack.com/messages/C5XR7D02V/convo/C7DSH95K2-1507321089.000348/

i can't read it as i don't have a slack acc.. but i have been told it confirms new exchanges

Other urls found in this thread:

coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah don't open this shit.

Scammy as fuck.

don't say you weren't told when it happens.

To the moon senpai

DON'T CLICK THAT LINK IT STOLE ALL MY CRYPTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm a COSSplayer too but there's no way it's getting listed on Bittrex. It's clearly a security.

Crashing, can't unload my beautiful bags until they're withered away

Honestly, just fuck my shit up with a chainsaw senpai

>has own exchange
>is getting listed on other exchanges

frick

>Is already listed on other exchanges
>Only pays dividends if stored on COSS.
Forcing volume onto their exchange, which is how it determines payout.

>soon Bittrex

Exchange is "under maintenance" and the coin is dropping. Looks like these scammy fucks are at it again

exchange is back for me

they pay dividends if u store it to MyEtherWallet too , they have a tutorial

Incorrect.

COSS isn't an ERC20 token. You can only store it on COSS.io. The MEW is for payouts, but any tokens that are paid that aren't ERC20 will just be deposited into your wallet on COSS.io.

the moon mission was at 6 cents, stay away from this shit now guys

>COSS isn't an ERC20 token.
yes it is, you dumb nigger

Wtf no. I have COSS in MEW. It is an ec20 token. The dividend is received on Coss.io

Stop spreading false information.

wtf are you on about pajeet? dont talk if you dont know shit , know i know for sure you want to spread FUD

COSS is trading on etherdelta, how do u think thats possible?

here is the tutorial for MEW : coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial

So what's the payout? how much was it in the end?

COSS is a scamcoin and its obvious to see if you look at their generic whitepaper with no actual technical plan. The CEO has never done anything similar before, and the dev has scammed others before. Why waste money on this obvious scamcoin?

he is saying that the ETH payouts can be sent to mew but they have payouts in other currencies which do not support ERC20 so it cannot be sent to MEW.

it has a working exchange, which is a pretty big deal
this isn't something you can just code in a few hours to scam people

You can store COSS in mew i have it stored in MEW. COSS is an ERC20 token and runs on ETH block chain.