WTF IT'S TANKING!!!

WTF IT'S TANKING!!!

SELL SELL SELL

hell yeah i wanna buy some more

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP I NEED MY SAFE SPACE

>TA is a meme
Sold at 10650 because I knew it was coming.
Keep dropping baby, need to get to 10k sats so my order goes through

Missed the buy at 102 goddamnit

Sell book is fucking stacked though, I assume we go deeper

PUT 1BIL IN CHAINLINK AND I JUST LOST 100K WTF

Thanks for bringing it down even more guys just bought 100k more. Mods you can close this thread now.

How long are you guys planning on holding? At least 6 months for me

Whats the expected MC in 6 months?

I'm not sure about 6 months, but this is for sure a long term hold for max profits.

drops a little
SELL SELL SELL
umad?
the last low was lower. it' back in an uptrend
buy now

>16 Oct
>Sergey presents, the bank bosses think it is shit when they heard only 2 devs
>reject
I dont want to imagine the wojacks

6 billions son

I always hold new coins for at least 18 months before assessing their value and whether or not to sell. You can never tell so early on what any coin is doing. Shills will tell you all sorts of garbage, but it's speculation and hope, nothing more. There are some great coins out there that will never make it, and shitcoins that will.

Anyone that tells you a coin will go up/down/sideways is full of shit, nobody knows and they never have, this is why TA is there, because we try to invent things that predict trends, but they only work the same as flipping a coin. I've traded for long enough to learn that you will never know.

i just started and i have 50% in link. which is only 2k link. so i need to actually cash out when it moons to find other projects. i cant actually hold this long term if i want to make it.

also walking around with 200 euros worth of sonm at a 10-20% loss luckily thats being compensated by my coss investement

i would like to.

but here is the problemlike this guy i dont actually have 10k worth of usd in link just a few hunbdred

If you want to day trade, there is no advice that is rock solid, just watch and learn the markets.

It'l keep going up until SIBOS so we have another 9 days of guaranteed prophet with some dips along the way.

not really. but i dont want a few hundred dollar to 10-20x i want it to be that 10k that you people have.

so first i need to turn my stack at least 100x and then i could start doing long term holds

18 months is an eternity in cryptoland.

>18 months

Please join our link Telegram, no normies allowed
t.me/joinchat/FqKIVg-XxtxLCfdwQ1PwVA

We had ATH at 660 vol, fags jumped and started retarded dump and pump instead just getting as much possible and wind the price up to $0.60, all of us could got more $$$, even these idiots would earn more than small pump and dumps they doing now