Promising Low Market Cap Cryptos

The BEST STRATEGY for crypto investing at the moment is to buy low market cap coins (below 20mil; ideally below 5mil) that have some proven potential behind them and wait for them to rise to 100mil+ market cap.

So please post your low market cap moon missions in this thread so we can get in EARLY and HOLD.

I'll start with an obvious one I currently own 12.5k of which is:
COSS
>Obvious benefits of the dividends coming from multiple sources and it has an extremely low market cap.
>If it meets the price of similar coins like Binance Coin (BNB) then it will be 26x its current level.
>Buy 2 days ago like I did will yield 50x+ returns.

SHARE YOUR MOON MISSIONS!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinschedule.com/projects/1295/flik-ico.html
theflik.io/white-paper.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Flik

not gonna spoonfeed because u can research yourself but i will list some key things, the founder worked on the famous tv show stranger things and the co founder is atlanta rapper ti

looks very promising i suggest u read the white paper

Magnatum ofc

OD motherfucking Nigga

>Flik
mm. seems presale is over. when will it be on exchanges so i can get in?

Good suggestions. I will consider putting a portion of my holdings into each.

I should also add another element to the strategy which is to buy relatively new coins, ideally a month old or less.

2 more for consideration by the hivemind:
Trackr (TKR)
VIVO (VIVO)

Bridgecoin BCO

Expecting a 100x

And check cybersec on coinexchange. I thik hes will be pumped soon.

Where do you find info or even a market for these 2?

Neither are listed on CMC so its nearly impossible to invest for the average joe

coinexchange. New coins

eBOOST

Very nice thank you

Keep them coming this is THE way to get rich off crypto

ODN

Can we move this discussion to a shitcoin dischord or telegram group? Too many normalfags read Veeky Forums now. I'm not suggesting a p n d group like delta v fags. just suggesting a group dedicated to discussing shitcoin trading. I have a few shitcoins i like but i'm still Accumulating and I don't want to tip off normies and chads and god damn wallstreet bankers and tv news anchors and plebbits and any of the other scum of the earth that read this fucking mongolian cartoon forum.

Not investment advice but here's my favorites that I'm also in.

BlockCat, they are making smart contracts usable for everyone that are also safe since they are audited. Literally below ICO price right now which is also great to jump in at a especially when you get to skip the first couple of slow months.

Opus, this team is just the real deal. They have outside investors, most likely with good connections. They are about to have 14+ members on their team and are just now in talks with signing on some artist to the platform. With Voise rising so much in price and in my view being worse the Opus, that alone is probably a good arbitrage trade to be had.

Hey man - Magnatum looks really good I am keen to buy but I have a few questions/

Is magnatum looking to compete with bitcoin or is it an add-on/middle ware that helps other cryptos solve the queue problem?

Thanks in advance

That is the beauty of getting in early my friend.
You buy based on a thread like this one and at the same time begin the hype train.

It is about making quick decisions IMO.

REX

Still at ICO price, 2.5M market cap. Partnerships will big Realtor agencies to be announced soon and their website is almost in beta.

Once this happens you might see it on a good exchange too. Until then - cheap accumulation on etherdelta is where it's at.

With a website, partnerships and nice exchange I don't see why 25M market cap is unfeasible. EZ 10x

For Blockcat, the blog posts gives me a mixed feeling. I think they don't have (y et) a functional dev team, and their success will depends of if they recruit the right guys or not.

Blockchat is a little too late for me - you can see it has been pumped good and proper at one point which makes it hard to sell to others to raise the volume

OCL

>Signatum fork

Instant fucking nope

>Flik
Are there only 4m coins in total? The ICO said 4m were distributed but I can't find the max supply

If there are, then it's a fucking bargain at the ~700 sats it's going for

>twice the followers of ODN on twitter (10k+)
>product already released and in use by many gamers
>backed by the chinese government (General Administration of Sport of China)
>traded on bittrex
>real chance for x10
>going to release next game soon
>best entry / 30mil cap
>active social media (posting several times a week)
>good developers and good graphic designers

Someone has the explorer of flik? Can't find the number of coins

500 million coins supply I believe, max 50m sold in ICO and 450m for them lol, not touching it with a ten foot pole unless supply is something else

SUB SUBSTRATUM. Massive project somewhere around #100 on CMC and soon on binance

KORE
14mil cap, masternodes comming with the update on the 14th, user coin, tor browser integrated

This is addressing a pretty big market but why would anyone use it over a real estate agency in the next 5 years?

It seems like it needs a large base of users to start, could you direct me to the information about alleged partnerships?

coinschedule.com/projects/1295/flik-ico.html

According to that it's 180m
Which at current prices would be a cap of about $5.7 million or so. Kinda low. Might be very low for something with famous big shot faggots behind it, idk.

Weird, that says 180m, their whitepaper says 500m and some fag on the bitcointalk thread said 60-100m. Either way, it's below ICO price right now (ICO was like 5 cents, currently at about 3 cents)

theflik.io/white-paper.html

>A total of 50,000,000 tokens are available for purchase during our sale; 500,000,000 are available for distribution (see "Important Update" below for details). FLiK tokens are ERC20-compliant tokens. All unsold tokens will be burned.

>IMPORTANT UPDATE
>we have lowered the amount of capital we aim to raise via our ICO, which will be used to license content libraries from major studios. As a result, our token buyers are able to acquire a substantial amount of FLIK tokens at significantly reduced pricing". To achieve this, we are making the following changes to our ICO:

>For every FLIK token you purchase, you will receive 9 additional FLIK tokens at the conclusion of the sale.
Sale will close once 50,000,000 tokens have been sold or on September 20; whichever comes first.

So I don't know how many fucking coins there are. 5 millions? 500 millions? Someone said 4 millions were distributed in the ICO, that would mean 40 millions overall? How many do they keep? I don't fucking know, maybe it's 180m like you say

CyberSec for sure. XCS ticker. .02 cents and 14mil cs

Nav coin.
Low market cap private platform.
I think most privacy coins will do well since btc is jewed up. Road map looks good.

good

is lumen still considered a low one? or has it boomed already

Fuck it should have bought earlier when it was 500 sat lol, I didn't cause the supply looked scammy and the team too but it seems the supply isn't so bad, and after reading the description of the team members they aren't random guys

Only problem- have no coins with potencial expect SYSCOIN

>no one mentions COLX

its like you guys want to stay poor

LomoCoin (Lmc), 10mil USD market cap. Are about to release their app LomoStar and some secret exchange project (xstar.io). Currently testing their beta, I myself am invited so feel free to shoot some questions at me.

Their app focusses on Online to offline marketing, it works in a way similar to Pokémon go but you can actually attract people to your store (i.e. setting a virtual pokestop in your store for those of you who are familiar with Pokémon go). App will be officially released end of this month - beginning next month (dates to be announced). Their Revision 1.0 app had 300 million users in Asia.

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vertcoin but now it's gaining traction you missed the wave
100m by the end of the month

i have been looking into this some time ago. but i dont really get why some people think its gonna moon

sell 50%lumen and put it on col?

NAV on discount right now.

>Obsidian
is a nobrainer, swings betwen 4-5x ico price, very stable atm
>Blockcat
could be huge aswell, but it requires the developer to actually be competent and stop assembling desks all day, below ico price
>opus
could be the new soundcloud, but developers are still in their teens, so it could just wither away, also below ico price

Msp. Beta token market release this month.

qrd-
-pivx fork
-pivx dev working on it
-thing is brand new with 0 exposure
-an ambitious road map
-non existant market cap
-all the buzzwords, PoS, masternodes, user transfers, instant transfers etc et

just a really good opportunity to get on the ground floor of a solid project

if i can get in at low pricewhen coss is 84 cent il get into colx iam selling 50% of my stack then

eboost you stupid niggers. are you serious? Look at the shill threads.

What is the supply? Can;t see on CMC

Cant find any info on this. Got a link ?

WHL. You'll thank me later.

Voxels is under $10M, has a working product, and is a first mover as far as regards to VR-crypto goes. Next year will be big for VR, get it now while it's pretty much the cheapest it has ever been. I'm only holding 2.3k so I'm no whale, but if anyone takes my advice and makes it big off this, here is my BTC address if you feel so inclined for the tip-off.
13TMdHbmRNPgusvfBhd9t5vyLobhGfDdE6

come to xtrabytes slack. good community.

XBL - Billionaire Token

Massively undervalued right now, will hit $1.00 very soon easily. Just started alpha testing of the raffle and burner, have a new website and exchange coming very soon as well. By this time next year could be $10 easily.

INXT and FLIK, there's no threads yet because everyone is accumulating before the shilling

Etherflip(FLIP) - Gambling coin with a working product and a low marketcap. Very similar to Etheroll but they are incorporating bonuses and jackpots that pay out in other tokens like OMG and FUN. You can get FLIP by sending ether to their gambling contract. You'll get FLIP if you lose and ether + bonus tokens if you win. Or just buy it on Etherdelta.

Check out the infographic for more info.