>Follows the original monastic ways of St. Anthony, doesn't deviate from them
>Priests can have families ensuring a healthy moral life
>Priests have beards as god intended
> Saints are revered, not worshipped
> Humble spiritual art that is supposed to give glory to god
> Liturgies in native languages, language doesn't matter in glorifying God
>sins are forgiven by honest repentance, all men are judged equally before god

Catholic church:
>God knows how many jewey holy orders that spend more time money lending than worship and ascetism
> Purgatory(Totally not asphodel meadows)
>Secular rulers must obey every whim of the Pope and the Pope can punish them anyway
> Converts through bloody crusades and genocide, killed 20% of germany's population because the churches there wanted to be independent
>flashy materialistic art with pagan influences, aimed at advertising how much money the church has
>Mudslime tier law forbidding non latin sermons
>Can pay (((indulgences))) to be forgiven
>Promotes violence and intolerance towards non catholics
>Worship of relics of saints and cult of Mary
>Celibate pedophile and homosexual priests
> Priests are forced to have a cuck bald head
>(((skullcaps)))

>Whole argument basically boils down to "We powerful"

Language does matter and this one of the reason's why I am sticking with Orthodoxy.

I still admire some parts of Catholic theology, but I am sorry, as a Greek I can read the original language in which the New Testament was written, this is the language that the church fathers and the early saints spoke for 8 centuries after the crucifixion of Christ.

Yeah, I'll take Poland over Romania, Russia etc. everyday

>Implying the catholic church existed back then and wasn't the bishopric of Rome
Catholic (((education))) everyone

not an argument

Russia is still buthurt Greeks control the ecomenical patriarchateof Constantinople, this is the patriarch that is first among equals along with the Roman patriarch.

If you want to blame anyone blame the Russians for impeding any ecumenism with catholicism, because the orthodox ecumenical patriarchate has been all in favor of rescinding the schism.

>DUDE OUR STATES HAD BETTER ARMIES THAN ROUS THAT MEANS MYYYY FAITH IS STRONGER
>The leader of his faith espouses sucking muslim dick in the age of top western strength
>duuuuude these battles tho that happenned 1000 years ago haha
>dude the holy spirit is a whore basically
>*rapes all the children*

>Greeks control the ecomenical patriarchateof Constantinople
Wee that will only last as long as Greeks are in Instabul, but since Turkey tries to delete their existance I think Russia will have a hold of the long coveted leadership.

>jewish communists

You have to go back

You seem upset.

if the religion is superior it should create a better society

Only Rome is first among equals

Extremely nice and well thought arguement once more, thank you.

I always got that feeling to, but Orthodox people here assure me that the patriarchs who have made those moves are borderline heretics rejected by most believers.

>Polish society
>better

gzegorsz pls go

yes, because OP's biased summary truly was better

Catholic societies are mercantilistic, oligarchic and individualist while orthodox societies are egalitarian, collectivistic and spiritual. I prefer to live in an orthodox one.

"most believers" aren't the head of the church though. Most orthodox people don't have a bone to pick with catholics and vice versa.

And yet you have no theological rebuttal

Observe my not being OP and answer that was a bit livid looking but still addressed points related to your post.

>mercantilistic, oligarchic and individualist
No, those are clearly protestant societies

There's no more oligarchy society than Russia or Ukraine.

Because of the cancer of classical liberalism being forced upon the soviet people.

Orthodox: low voices