SYNC ALREADY YOU FUCK

SYNC ALREADY YOU FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

token sale is tomorrow right? you can download the offline blockchain from neo.org/download

When does this hit the exchanges?

Kek all the fags missing out for not syncing in time

they have a partnership with binance, but I don't know if it will be listed there soon

i have nothing left to invest

i have everything in link, coss and xml. (plus 10% in somn at a 25% loss. pretty shamefull)

all in all i am probably up about 20% and might moon on some of these.
i have nothing left to invest in this. thats my problem. i started 3 days ago and now i just need to wait for my profit before i can sell and invest in new icos.

are you even on the whitelist you stupid faggot? sell coss, its a ponzi scheme.

It took 15 minutes to sync for me, what the fuck are you doing nigger

its taking alot of people forever, even with the shit to speed it up

currently on 622300/1441135

you downloaded the chain file right?

i cant get into this because im a burger right?

whitelist closed over a month ago lol

delet this

>he didn't buy my whitelist spot
I told you niggers

eh guys...how much blocks do I still need? it's been stuck on this number for hours.

DELETE IT

i'm whitelisted but i gotta admit i'm not too sure about this one. i think i might pass. this token is basically useless, right?

Sync is shit

yep...don't buy.

15million market cap
15 whitelisted people
1k cap first hour
Neo first ico

But yeah sure go buy eBTC and COSS

COSS should pay out nicely depending on when you got in. I've already got my initial investment back from it and if it spikes tonight like it has the last few nights - and it should, dividends paid Sunday - I'll come out with 3-4 times my initial investment.

Im passing too

You did download the chain.acc file right? It goes a lot faster, but it's still pretty slow. I'm syncing for 2 days ffs

i bought at .00047 eth

I'm currently at 1441247...lol

Chinese ICO where chinese people can't buy in? sign me up! shit is going to go nuclear when it hits the excahgnes

1441258 reporting in and ready

which exchange would list this, though? and do those chinese people even want to/have the ability to buy this?

Binance has a partnership with Red Pulse.

You retard. This coin does nothing, it's a glorified newsletter. You just making the rich rich. Go on be happy with your bags

If they can't buy ICO then they'll buy at the exchanges... Nihou chinaman!

when is this tradeable?

Coins available on Q1 next year, product Q3 next year apparently...not 100% on this, just what was said, so not sure?

Chinese steemit
Look how up went steemit from ico youre a retarded faggot i bet you bought ebtc at .70 cents muh new bitcoin kys

What the fuck are you talking about red pulse already has a product and 50k chink clients and the coins will be released immediately after ico for god sake the iq of the biztards is really low at the moment

will hit exchange 1 month after ICO finishes.
Maybe Binance, but not confirmed anymore.

Ok, then explain the 2 sales, 1 hour is $1000, then an hour sale after is 50k after, so how is this gonna work, when everything will be sold in the 1st hour ?

source?

the other guy was right, you are fucking stupid.

1st hour each whitlisted account can invest max. $1000.

~15k accounts have been whitelisted.

So if every whitelisted account would use first hour to max out 1k, ICO sale would be over.

However like you see here a lot of ppl are too fucking stupid to set up the GUI-Wallet.
So expect ~10k ppl to actually participate.

So ~$ 5 Mio. will be left for 2nd hour, where each account can invest max. $50k.

The first hour with 1k max. was introduced to keep whales from picking everything up and dumping it into the exchange instantly cause of the 30% bonus.

so its looking like 29/30 ish NEO in the 1st hour.

I've got 1,5M red pulse, all my NEO bags into it.

shit, I only have 24, maybe I should pick some more up, just to be safe.

what does 'connected' mean in the wallet?

yeh they will announce fixed NEO price, but I assume NEO will rise to ~$38 till ICO.

neo better not moon before trading starts

Yep total shitcoin

Is gonna dump like a rock when the first hour is over

why?

People is buying neo to buy rpx if they cant buy rpx they will sell out the neo is simple neo will pick right before rpx and dump after

meh was gonna buy some red pulse but would have to sell some of my ODN

and how will that effect the price of RPX?

lol exactly the same situation here

What was the ico price and when will it hit an exchange? This shit had enough hype about it that it will probably sell out fast.

ICO hasn't happened yet

I hope nobody can sync in time so I have the strongest pulse.

already synced here, but I'm hearing you.